Yellow | Wednesday Meeting Between YRCW And IBT!

There is no meeting, the meeting was the vote, the meeting is at the unemployment office and local union halls asking why

Don't buy any of the mess people are meddling us with, they know it's over and we just refuse to accept it can't you hear the silence from the company and the union, listen to it, it tells you everything you need to know

Don't buy any of the mess people are meddling us with, they know it's over and we just refuse to accept it can't you hear the silence from the company and the union, listen to it, it tells you everything you need to know

If that's true which I don't believe for one moment I will simply go find another job or make my own. No soup lines for me.

[I WISH WE COULD HAVE A REVOTE TO VOTE YOU LAZY ****KERS OUT OF YOUR JOBS. OH SORRY YOU DUM FUK ALREADY DID THAT FOR US. THANKS

QUOTE=SinC;1325030]If we could have a re-vote for Obama as president - I think that would be supported by everyone.... have you seen his job rating?
[/QUOTE]

Do I detect alittle hostility in your post? Are you angry or am I imagining it.? PS, sorry for voting u out of a job. Your welcome.:bananapartyhat::bananapartyhat::bananapartyhat::bananapartyhat:

Did you see the memo, it's from Tyson himself. They posted it on the facebook page. Pretty much says there will be no revote. The members voted an overwhelming 61 percent so just wait and see what YRC does next.
Also stop calling the IBT that's the company saying that not us.

The union clearly stated they will not negotiate and their not.

I keep trying to tellem but they won't listen, the union has washed their hands with it and the company don't have any more straws, our vote was the last straw, we all need to stop hoping thAt a magic post will appear that says all is well, yrc forgot about the cash vault in the Cayman Islands because the cash vault will be dealt out to Welch and the liquidators like Hostees

Well, has anyone heard anything about the meeting?

Heard just a minute ago it was being held this afternoon at the Dunkin Donut across from the ridge. I guess the Dunkin also has a new roof.

Thanks Freightmaster1. I'm not a fan of TDU, however it's time that our leaders NATION WIDE demand from YRCW and both current and prospective lenders an answer to this question.
How can we give the relief that YRCW obviously needs AND preserve the dignity of 26,000 Teamsters? Teamsters who want more than anything else to see YRCW thrive, not just survive.