Yellow | Wednesday Meeting Between YRCW And IBT!

I don't know who wants a revote. What I want to see is the IBT actually do what they're paid to do. Approach the company/lenders and work out an extension package that IBT can find it in themselves to endorse.

Right now it seems like IBT may be ready to be out of the freight business. Lately it's nothing but bad press for them, there is little to no chance of organizing any other companies, and the bread and butter in total union dues lies in other industries. At the end of the day, if there are no efforts by IBT to reach a good faith agreement, it looks like the teamsters leaders may have been the ones playing the long con the entire time.

Doesn't anyone actually read the fax.. clearly states there will be no re vote on the rejected extension.. other words there will have to be some type of negotiations between YRCW and the IBT.. The ball as I read it is in Welch's court..

The meeting is there is no meeting
There is no ball in court
The ball was the vote, why people can't accept the results of a vote in a democracy like the US baffles me
We refuse to accept what we yelled wore stickers and shirts and had avatars with signs for
People are meddling us continually posting fake straws for us to grab hope on
There are no straws, stop allowing ourselves to be mocked and meddled
Let's show dignity and that we can live with the decisions we made because upper management sure are going to live with their severance packages and liquidation bonuses
We stood tall till the end we gave and it wasn't enough
Hold your heAd up and be proud that you stood for something even if it fell
It's time to move on we are still strong, don't look weak and pathetic
We will be ok, there will be freight at other carriers when we close
Those that stay in freight will find other jobs, it may be with less benefits vacation and pay but you will survive
Us that may be through with freight and explore our other options will be ok as well, I'm still going to wear my teamster shirts and jackets at my own business,Thank God for the many years that the IBT was good to and for me
Thank God for the representation when we had it
I do wish we would have gotten representation on this one but we didn't
No love lost just a job lost
No different than if your wife or father burns down your house from a mishap
It's still family, it's still love

The meeting is there is no meeting
There is no ball in court
The ball was the vote, why people can't accept the results of a vote in a democracy like the US baffles me
We refuse to accept what we yelled wore stickers and shirts and had avatars with signs for
People are meddling us continually posting fake straws for us to grab hope on
There are no straws, stop allowing ourselves to be mocked and meddled
Let's show dignity and that we can live with the decisions we made because upper management sure are going to live with their severance packages and liquidation bonuses
We stood tall till the end we gave and it wasn't enough
Hold your heAd up and be proud that you stood for something even if it fell
It's time to move on we are still strong, don't look weak and pathetic
We will be ok, there will be freight at other carriers when we close
Those that stay in freight will find other jobs, it may be with less benefits vacation and pay but you will survive
Us that may be through with freight and explore our other options will be ok as well, I'm still going to wear my teamster shirts and jackets at my own business,Thank God for the many years that the IBT was good to and for me
Thank God for the representation when we had it
I do wish we would have gotten representation on this one but we didn't
No love lost just a job lost
No different than if your wife or father burns down your house from a mishap
It's still family, it's still love

Who are you? and why you continually spam the same mis-information on all the trucking board threads?

Hey Mods...this guy needs to go!!!!!!!

Hit the triangle at the bottom of the post to report it, then any mod can handle it.

[/QUOTE]

Gone.....

Guys don't quote the offender, just report it... Thanks

[I WISH WE COULD HAVE A REVOTE TO VOTE YOU LAZY ****KERS OUT OF YOUR JOBS. OH SORRY YOU DUM FUK ALREADY DID THAT FOR US. THANKS

QUOTE=SinC;1325030]If we could have a re-vote for Obama as president - I think that would be supported by everyone.... have you seen his job rating?
[/QUOTE]
You are what's wrong with this company, I guarantee you are in management or work for another company

That last proposal stank from high heavens.I guess thats what happens when you strong arm a negotiation.That was like a non union company just telling us what they are going to do.So now you got a taste of what its like if we were non union.(Somewhat)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk

have you seen your choice robme up on embezzlement charges lying sack of bull crap . you know the one that sent most of the good jobs over seas

My choice? You here when I voted? Don't make assumptions that because I think Obama needs to find a new line of work, that I think Romney was the way to go.

Thank you.

I can see that you will have a sparkling reputation. Look at the voting results. Most of the no votes are from Locals representing break bulks. Big surprise. Tell our dock and office no raises. Raises for all or none. :regretful::regretful:[/QUOTE]

Al, as you remind me from time to time, FACTS have no place in this dialog. Short-sited proposal that was doomed to fail

Thanks Freightmaster1. I'm not a fan of TDU, however it's time that our leaders NATION WIDE demand from YRCW and both current and prospective lenders an answer to this question.
How can we give the relief that YRCW obviously needs AND preserve the dignity of 26,000 Teamsters? Teamsters who want more than anything else to see YRCW thrive, not just survive.

HOW? Drop the games, stop thinking we are 'negotiating for a bigger piece of the pie' and realize we are going to be lucky if the pie is still there. Don't ask yourself "what am I going to have to give up this time" - instead ask yourself - "What were they able to salvage of the things I NEED most".... Take pride in standing behind your company -

Didn't someone once say "Ask not what your country can do for you, ask what you can do for your country" (substitute "country for company")

Standing around blaming someone else isn't going to solve a darn thing.

IMHO :)

Does any body realize that if the company could get to a operating ratio of 97 that would only be 150 million a year profit? They are 1.3 billion in debt so even if interest rate was at 0% it would still take 13 years to be debt free. Those numbers assume they still gross 5 billion a year