ABF | What are we gonna do?

Don't be a YRC(me).Do not get on your knees and beg for mercy.The company you are employed does not know how to negotiate a fair and decent contract.Vote yes and suffer the pending consequences.Vote no.Send them back to the table for a re-education process.

The company whines about YRC and why they should have the same deal.Well,you can't have the same deal Ms.McReynolds.Because your company hasn't sustained losses that YRC did when they merged.Ive heard this rhetoric for too long about why ABF should have the same deal.Unless ABF fails horribly in the next year.There is no reason for pay cuts or benefits.The only failing you Ms.McReynolds and the company has done.Is to not successfully tear down your company financially to warrant any concessions.Ok,you bought an expediter company for a few million.I don't see your board or investors or even your salary Ms.McReynolds take any substantial declines in the past few years.Hmmm..I guess that constitutes a pay cut and reduction in benefits for the hardworking professionals called Teamsters you have employed with your company called ABF.The whole thing is so absurd.Get your big girl undies on and come down to the meeting and hammer out a decent contract for the Teamsters that have earned your company a profit.Dont slap the labor in the face with what is offered now.

Grow up already , this has absolutely nothing to do with you! You come here preach you $hit that nobody cares about. How does it feel living your whole adult life being a jellyfish?

Don't get emotional about it. Don't. I'm a jellyfish? We're all small fish in the scheme of things. Judy? is a stingray of corporate America. Stingrays eat small fish and crustaceans

try again roady. Abf App being processed as we speak. Said the background check takes forever.

Just curious... If you get in at ABF do you plan on running around spouting all your anti union BS Conway has drilled into your feeble little brain?...... My not be a wise decision...... Just Sayin

That's funny right there, I don't care who you are, that's funny.

Are you delirious or just a mentally imbalanced left wing Bollywood nut job? You seem unable to express a coherent thought