Yellow | What do you like about working here @ YRCW ? What do you Hate about working here ?

Dislikes:Greedy drivers..I.E.Never drops a run.Works as many holidays as he can.Oh..by the way.He has a high mileage bid run.Jumps on the extra board when his run doesn't make.Never stops on his run.I know this guy personally.Probably some of you drivers know this greedy leper.
Dislikes:The terminal I work out of.ive never saw such as I've seen in my time here.
Dislikes:Having to run sleeper team
Likes:Brings a smile to my face when I can help a junior man below me.IE..Traded runs a few times off the extra board
Dislikes:Not knowing when ill be called for a run.
Dislikes:Rude and impersonal dispatchers.Dispatchers that act like children during their shift and screw things up.
Dislike:I dislike the amountof bid single runs we lost after the last change of ops.Replaced some of those runs with sleepers.
Dislike:Our terminal running out of tractors often.Because the company hard parked some of the better running tractors
Like:That I'm not unemployed
Like:People that have good attitudes

I liked the breakfast buffet they had for everyone at 309 this morning.
Disliked the toast was burnt.

I like working at YRC because the company can never live by the rules they expect us teamsters to abide by. All ya gotta do is follow the rules and make them work for you.

Hey,how did you guys get a breakfast buffet at 309?Was the food the left overs from a sales meeting or lack thereof?I feel cheated.wait,I think they are trying to butter your toast..lol.Thats funny right there

I'd love to JUST wander around & around & around for 10 hours, never accomplishing anything, including a bowel movement, and require a $60,000 check.
If I asked my current non-denominational "idiot" how to load any trailer, perhaps he might inquire as to what subject matter is socially acceptable today?
Dumb frickin moron should have received his termination letter a long, long time ago. Idiot could not even accomplish planning. Now idiot is with my shift again.
I will proceed to "push his robot buttons" whenever I can and pray his minimal circuits will acknowledge defeat. Otherwise, more stupidity and Ha, Ha, Ha!

For those whom question the "YRC Clerical Change of Operations" thread.
This is the comment e-mailed to me by a female clerk affected. Clerks obviously have more "balls" then ???

You haven't heard the latest? We all stuck together and fought back and on Tuesday they withdrew the petition to consolidate, and this morning we received emails saying they're not going to consolidate after all and that they do not have any plans on revisiting the issue. Our steward really worked hard and we made lots of calls to the IBT, wrote letters, we called labor attorneys, etc....yah!! Well I would have still had my job but several would have lost their jobs.

I LOVE THIS BAR - I mean job! .lol I can't wait until I can not only "Triple Dip" but actually "Quad Dip"!!! Yeah, that's right, Social Security Retirement, IBT Retirement, FedEx Retirement PLUS my Kansas City lay down bid that I'll NEVER miss a trip on!!! .lol Love me now for then I shall be hated. ..lol

If you're really that guy.Not too many like you.Other terminals from whence you came.Say that they are glad you're gone.Not because of your earned seniority.Its the greed.Glad I'm not junior to you friend and brother(punk)

Awe man, "bigtruk_us" that was a joke. I pride myself on performing the bare minimum. No greed here, only good times at home. :-)
I actually feel sorry for the men and women that work up until their last moment of life.
Life is too short to be a "slave to your trade".

Like they say, "None of us will know how we'll handle our retirement until we get there". A lot of things can go wrong toward the end of one's career.