FedEx Freight | who do you want for president

ya know the sad thing is it doesnt really matter who we want we are screwed no matter which crooks get in there we are doomed by GREED !

i think we should all do a write in ballot,we all need to vote for BRETT FAVRE for president, GO PACK GO.

I think T.O. was trying to get in on the election after that Hilarry like crying bit he displayed last night.. :hysterical: "But he is my quarterback" sniff sniff :hide:

ya know the sad thing is it doesnt really matter who we want we are screwed no matter which crooks get in there we are doomed by GREED !

I have never heard truer words. I think to be honest the media plays a bad role in any debate. I also believe the media plays a bad role in covering primaries and caucuses,( by filtering questions, to a degree). If we vote replublican, the war will continue,( it's not even a war to boot) and the economy will suffer and taxes will get cut again promoting more of a deficit ( if they get cut al all ). Meanwhile the dollar will continue on a downward spiral.

If the Democrats get in, we will have more spending, taxes will increase, maybe an end to the war which I think is irresponsible in thought nevermind actually doing it. And I think they will take a irresponsible way of dealing with terroists, and nations alike. Nevermind an agenda with healthcare, that alone will be a voyage into a neverending tax bill.

We are screwed, no matter which way we go.

I have never heard truer words. I think to be honest the media plays a bad role in any debate. I also believe the media plays a bad role in covering primaries and caucuses,( by filtering questions, to a degree). If we vote replublican, the war will continue,( it's not even a war to boot) and the economy will suffer and taxes will get cut again promoting more of a deficit ( if they get cut al all ). Meanwhile the dollar will continue on a downward spiral.

If the Democrats get in, we will have more spending, taxes will increase, maybe an end to the war which I think is irresponsible in thought nevermind actually doing it. And I think they will take a irresponsible way of dealing with terroists, and nations alike. Nevermind an agenda with healthcare, that alone will be a voyage into a neverending tax bill.

That's why we need to vote for Smokestack! He'll look out for our interests and the rest of the country can go %$#@ themselves! The career politicians have royally screwed up this country - we need a level-headed truck driver like Smoke to straighten the mess out.:1036316054:

That's why we need to vote for Smokestack! He'll look out for our interests and the rest of the country can go %$#@ themselves! The career politicians have royally screwed up this country - we need a level-headed truck driver like Smoke to straighten the mess out.:1036316054:

I am all for it................:1036316054: Vote for the Smoke!!!!!!!!!!!

animated4.gif
Vote for Smoke!!!! He won't choke when they take a poke! Vote Early! Vote often!!!
Endorsed by Aliens!!!!!

The whole point of the thing is that I'm going to
get the job done Alien or not . What do you think
Billary is not from another planet ? I got news for
you ya drive by my planet on the way to hers.
So all in all I wanted to say thank you for your
support and vote twice if you can. If nobody
is looking vote three times.

PRESIDENT SMOKESTACK

(I like the way that sounds.)

The whole point of the thing is that I'm going to
get the job done Alien or not . What do you think
Billary is not from another planet ? I got news for
you ya drive by my planet on the way to hers.
So all in all I wanted to say thank you for your
support and vote twice if you can. If nobody
is looking vote three times.

PRESIDENT SMOKESTACK
(I like the way that sounds.)

Billary comes from the planet BYTCH. You go by my planet, and not stop in for some LEWINSKY, I will impose sanctions on your airspace, and humanity relief.:biglaugh:

MARK MY WORDS, NO NEW TAXES.:biglaugh:

I am almost certain, you two are part of an axis of evil. I know you have WMD ( Weapons of mass destruction), I know it. Prepare for your demise!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am certain you people are part of the axis of evil, and I know , I really do know ,you both have WMD ( Weapons of mass Destruction). May the planet Bytch rein forever.

Prepare for your demise!!!!!!!!!!:TR10driving03::TR10driving03::TR10driving03:

If we vote replublican, the war will continue,( it's not even a war to boot) and the economy will suffer and taxes will get cut again promoting more of a deficit ( if they get cut al all ). Meanwhile the dollar will continue on a downward spiral.

TRUE!!!

This is why I hope everyone will vote with there core beliefs of whether they are a republican or democrat.
REMEMBER!!! A big part of our future on social issues will be handled in the court room (unfortunately). So when you cast your vote. You are not only voting for a president but you are voting for either conservative or liberal judges. They will have a direct impact on you and there ruling will out last any presidential policy.

Sorry I'm off the subject....

I am certain you people are part of the axis of evil, and I know , I really do know ,you both have WMD ( Weapons of mass Destruction). May the planet Bytch rein forever.

Prepare for your demise!!!!!!!!!!:TR10driving03::TR10driving03:

Yea , yea whatever .....
:biglaugh:Did you see O.J. has to come up with 250,000 cash for bail now.