FedEx Freight | who do you want for president

Hey all you folks out there listen up!
r4247959251.jpg

The Frogs Angels have endorsed the Smoke for Pres!!!!!!

Vote early

Vote Often

Smoke needs YOUR vote!!!!!!!:1036316054:

I sure the fine gentlemen sitting in their palaces in the middle east would be more than willing to listen to reason when it is uttered from the mouth of a woman...like Hillary. or perhaps they will be caught off guard by her compassion when she turns on the water works on and cry's on their robes!!?

It's great that the US is ready, willing and able to have and support a woman for president, unfortunately the rest of the world isnt!!

I sure the fine gentlemen sitting in their palaces in the middle east would be more than willing to listen to reason when it is uttered from the mouth of a woman...like Hillary. or perhaps they will be caught off guard by her compassion when she turns on the water works on and cry's on their robes!!?

It's great that the US is ready, willing and able to have and support a woman for president, unfortunately the rest of the world isnt!!

With that being said , either way we have leverage, maybe it isnt such a bad idea, shyte maybe she can get the Sand Trojans to pay for the universal health care plan she wants to put into action. I am all for that, I just do not want to pay for it.

Welcome to the boards .

cplbrian is new here !
Welcome to the boards .
Please tell the others at your domicile about us .

Thank you . /:1036316054: President Smokestack

hillary all the way !!! when SHE was president the first time gasoline was cheap and most every one who wanted a job had one !!! every time a bush gets elected , spend spend spend to no end..sencless wars and lots unemployment ...please go away bush and dont come back...take that corparate crook cheney with ya ....

cplbrian is new here !
Welcome to the boards .
Please tell the others at your domicile about us .

Thank you . /:1036316054: President Smokestack

It's thoughtful people like you that deserve my vote...thanks for noticing the NEWBIE...On behalf of the Saia city drivers we support smoke for pres!! :punk:

Saia city drivers you guys rock !
Thanks for your support and I hope
to see more of you guys here.

Thanks again ! :1036316054:
"FUTURE PRESIDENT SMOKESTACK"

And the winner is....

Hey Smoke.......I did my part today.......you know, punched the box marked "SMOKE for PREZ" :butt kiss: No hangin chads here. :hysterical: Go check it out man, you're all over the TV....... :toxic: Come to think of it.......that's all there is on TV.........better just stay here on the boards.

Smokestack Commander-in-Chief

Thanks SPACECADETwACDL !

:USA: VOTE SMOKESTACK 2008 :USA:

Thanks SPACECADETwACDL !

:USA: VOTE SMOKESTACK 2008 :USA:

smoke these signs you put up in my front yard keep getting stolen looked like hillary clintion running down my street panting with the sign to her nose screamming yes yes !! im going to get a neon sign put up on the peak of the house purple and red vote for smokey if you want a hot president :smilie_132: