WHO SHOULD PAY AND HOW MUCH?

DEAR PAPAJOHN, who told you the reason nothing is happening with cspf is because all of their resources were going toward fixing the miners pension fund? during the "RITA" hearing, the president of the United MINE Workers was sitting next to RITA. A solution to the MINERS PENSION WAS IN THE WORKS THEN. DID YOU WATCH THE HEARING? IT SOUNDS TO ME THAT EVERY GROUP FROM THE EPA TO THE SEIRRA CLUB, TO THE NON UNION MINERS HAS SAID HELL NO> TO ROBBING THE MINE RECLEMATION FUND FOR UMW PENSION.FUND. PLEASE PAPA, NO MORE LEFT WING PROPOGANDA.

If you would of comprehended his post, you wouldn't of even asked such an ignorant question but I'll answer for you anyway. Nobody told him anything. He said, IMO, which means in his opinion is their priority right now is working on solving the Miners Pensions. Try and pay attention and you won't look so foolish in the future. Incase you don't believe me, here is his reply.

I know some would like to see CSPF dissolved, and the money dispersed. This will never happen. IMO the Government may not act on this immediately, but will have to do something within the near future. Their priority right now is working on solving the Miners Pensions, which is projected to be insolvent December 2016. They will not let CSPF go under, putting the Government Controlled PBGC in grave danger of collapse!!! This is only my opinion!!!

I think it's time to start growing up and start acting like a man. And when you decide to start taking those steps, the first thing to do is try being a man of your word because that is one of the very important things that a man is judged on. And you know darn well when you replied that you weren't going to make any more posts until the cuts were in place that you wouldn't be able to live up to it. A man that can't or won't live up to his word can't be trusted about anything that comes out of his mouth.

First of all, I'm replying to this post of yours from the "Ongoing Fight to Save the Central States Pension Fund" and answer it in your thread because that's where all your trashy posts belong. Like Papajohn said, you already ruined one thread with your trash and then even started your own thread which was nothing but trash from the onset. If you are determined to keep this charade going and us continuing to act like spoiled little brats bickering back and forth in a schoolyard, by all means, let's do it, but it will be in your trashy neighborhood. If you think that I'll play along with your idiotic notion of jumping from thread to thread doing nothing but trashing them with our petty squabbling, you are sadly mistaken. Notice how I said us and I, that's right, I included myself because, in my opinion, there's only one way to answer foolish, childish and antagonistic replies such as yours. And that's having to stoop down to the level that you are playing on. Although there is the other way of just ignoring you and hope that you just go away but I never chose that option in my life and I'm not going to start now, especially with a lying, deceitful and obnoxious person such as yourself.

Now that I got that off my chest, let me answer your reply when you intentionally included myself of calling you a liar for using 70% when you shot off your mouth again without thinking. I want you to show me just where I called you a liar about using 70% anywhere. After all, why would I call you a liar over that anyway because you gave me more than enough ammunition about other things that proved you were a liar. Yes, I called you a liar and said that you went around spreading half truths which both were proven, so don't try and make it out that the reason you are a known as a liar with something as trivial as this. I know, you'll just keep rambling on with your gibberish about other things and never will come back with proof that backs up your statement just like when you refuse to answer my questions.
If you would of comprehended his post, you wouldn't of even asked such an ignorant question but I'll answer for you anyway. Nobody told him anything. He said, IMO, which means in his opinion is their priority right now is working on solving the Miners Pensions. Try and pay attention and you won't look so foolish in the future. Incase you don't believe me, here is his reply.

I think it's time to start growing up and start acting like a man. And when you decide to start taking those steps, the first thing to do is try being a man of your word because that is one of the very important things that a man is judged on. And you know darn well when you replied that you weren't going to make any more posts until the cuts were in place that you wouldn't be able to live up to it. A man that can't or won't live up to his word can't be trusted about anything that comes out of his mouth.

After all I had to say in these two replies to your posts in the "Ongoing Fight to Save the Central States Pension Fund", this is all you have to say.

STAY FOCUSED NO U FOOL, YOUR MESSAGE IS GARBLED

We know that you are intentionally trying to trash Papajohn's thread by making the replies that you are, trying to keep this charade going on his informative thread by trashing it too by continuing bickering back and forth but that just won't happen on his thread. So just keep making posts on his thread but don't expect any replies over there. They will be brought over here, then be dealt with in the manner that they very well should be. Like I said, this is where the trash really belongs.

Last edited:
After all I had to say in these to replies to your posts in the "Ongoing Fight to Save the Central States Pension Fund", this is all you have to say.

We know that you are intentionally trying to trash Papajohn's thread by making the replies that you are, trying to keep this charade going on his informative thread by trashing it too by continuing bickering back and forth but that just won't happen on his thread. So just keep making posts on his thread but don't expect any replies over there. They will be brought over here, then be dealt with in the manner that they very well should be. Like I said, this is where the trash really belongs.
I have to compliment you on your tactical brilliants, your ability to keep me contained is amazing, you are the George S. Patton of the trucking board forums

as usual you haven't a clue what the numbers you throw out mean. nor do you put them in the right context. WHAT IS IMPORTANT TO REMEMBER IS IT WAS OBAMA HANDING OUT THE MONEY. THE DEMOCRATS owned the white house they owned both houses of congress they had a filibuster proof senate and they did nothing. JIMMY HOFFA asked Obama for TARP money "bailout money" Obama said NO BAIL OUT FOR CSPF. WHAT ON GODS GREEN EARTH GIVES YOU ANY INDICATION YOU ARE GOING TO GET A BAILOUT NOW.

lol, I see that you're having a ball over on Papajohn's thread having a discussion all by yourself. But then again, that doesn't bother you a bit, does it, seeing you haven't an ounce of pride and feel no shame. By all means, post all you want over there, it'll be amusing to keep watching while you play with yourself. And be sure to tell all your family and friends to come and read about how well you are conducting yourself on this forum, I'm sure they'll all be so proud of you.

And as usual you don't have a clue of anything that you talk about. You don't absorb and retain anything you read in anyone's posts because if you did, you would know that I think Obama is a piece of crap, just like most of the democrats and most of the republicans are too for that matter. But, this kind of gibberish is what we have come to expect from you so it's just business as usual on the "Bubba Gump Comedy Hour". I will admit this though, you sure did know what you were doing when you picked that name out for yourself because it fits you to a tee.

ESP when you see 135,000 dollars you see 4 years of pension payments. what I see is the 1,259,712 dollars it becomes after 30 years at 8%

that is a 100,776 dollar a year pension at 8% without touching the principle. there will be no bailout only deeper cuts. multi employer funds are

a distant third in priorities behind social security and public pensions. as a tier 3 with less than 20 years in cspf {27 years as a teamster in 2008}

my pension was cut 69% I'm glad you don't mind ups paying my pension for a third time!

You really have me confused with this one. First you claim that you are a 20 year teamster, then a 30 year Teamster, and now a 36 year Teamster that is retired. Funny thing you also claim you are 34 years old. Which is it? No credibility!!!

YOU CAN’T EVEN KEEP YOUR OWN LIES STRAIGHT!!!

YO PAPA "p.j." JOHN, WHICH

GROUP IS GETTING CUT 70%. sure ain't the ORPHANS they are being cut 60.67%. must be those ups drivers with less than 20 years in cspf. don't you think a 70% cut is kind of harsh since U.P.S. paid their pension not once but twice. I'm glad you posted 70%. ON THE OTHER THREADS YOU AND NO U FOOL CALLED ME A FCKING LIAR FOR USING THAT FIGURE. P.J. please quit using left wing propaganda in your post. THEY WANT YOUR VOTE, but they have no intentions on giving you anything in return.

Typical Bubba, Your post are senseless, and without merit!!! YOU have a comprehension problem!!! NO NEED TO USE PROFANITY!!!

DEAR P.J., the plan to save the miners pension fund is to rob the interest from the mine reclamation fund. two problems there, the first is there is not enough interest, so the tax payer would have to cover the rest. the second problem is 90% of the reclamation fund is funded by non union companies. this money is suppose to take care of abandoned, dangerous, polluted mines not pay pensions. second what about the 90% of the non union workers don't they deserve a pension paid for by the reclamation fund. as usual all of your solutions are to rob peter to pay paul. get a life neither the democrats or the republicans are going to bail out any pension fund. THE PROBLEM IS JUST TO BIG. tighten your belt the cuts are coming and they will be deep. a country boy can survive, P.J. you and no u fool can learn to run a trot line. I can smell the cat fish frying already.

Bubba Gump I am not sure what is going on with you, but your post don’t make sense. Your post’s are all over the place. You seem to get easily confused, mixing fact with fiction (mostly fiction). You’re having a real problem with reality… Playing tricks on your mind, causing you to not know what is true and what is fiction. This may explain why your post is all looking like propaganda.

This may also explain why you keep posting on The Ongoing Fight to Save the Central States Pension Fund! I don’t want to call your post trash… Oh wait you’re post are trash!!! Your trash belongs on this thread which was started only to create friction... This is your thread, so kindly refrain from posting your delusions, and nonsense on someone else's thread... KEEP THE TRASH HERE WHERE IT BELONGS!!! You’re attacking other members is baseless, and unwarranted!!!

Your lack of knowledge about Central States Pension Fund is apparent with all your nonsense you are spewing out. You cannot debate, which results to you using attacks, andchicanery.

Show me where I posted where UPS was taking a 70% cut? Your mind is playing tricks on you again. I have heard of cuts up to 70%, but never said anything about UPS taking a 70% cut. GET YOUR FACTS STRAIGHT. The UPS people I know are only taking around a 50% cut. You keep spewing out about UPS. I am assuming you are talking about UPS Teamsters under the age of 65, with 20 years and less taking a 69% cut… How did you come to this conclusion? You cannot or will not provide any facts to support your claim. Please provide some documentation supporting your statement you are claiming as fact!!!

Bubba seriously call your doctor... Does Schizophrenia run in your family, or maybe it is just affecting you. You seem to have Poor “executive functioning” (the ability to understand information and use it to make decisions). Trouble focusing or paying attention. And lastly Problems with “working memory” (the ability to use information immediately after learning it)

Bubba Gump We will post on your tread keeping other threads clean. You designed this thread for trash and this is where we are going to keep the trash!!!

Get this checked out as it affecting your ability to determine what is real or just a figment of your imagination!!! Just saying.

NO U FOOL, P.J. , the only important number a active, retired, orphan, 75 to 79 or 80 and above teamster needs to know is $35.75 because that is the max benefit they will get a month per year of service. THE JIG IS UP, THE FATS IN THE FIRE. SAY GOOD BYE RESCUE PLAN, SAY HELLO PBGC TAKEOVER. SORRY YOU HAVE TO HEAR IT FROM ME!!!!!!!!!!!

Trust me, I'm sorry to hear it from you too, as a matter of fact, I'm sorry if I have to hear anything that ignorant mind has to say. I'm just glad I'm educated enough to know just how ignorant you really are on all topics and for those who don't already know, just give them a few minutes and they'll realize it too.

Oh, and by the way, incase you decide to just spout off without thinking again, everybody knows that the PBGC couldn't even take over the local sandwich shop now because they're in worse shape than the CSPF. So start saving now and get ready to dig deep into your pockets because you will be the one footing the bill. Anything else?

Reactions: Max
NO U FOOL, P.J. , the only important number a active, retired, orphan, 75 to 79 or 80 and above teamster needs to know is $35.75 because that is the max benefit they will get a month per year of service. THE JIG IS UP, THE FATS IN THE FIRE. SAY GOOD BYE RESCUE PLAN, SAY HELLO PBGC TAKEOVER. SORRY YOU HAVE TO HEAR IT FROM ME!!!!!!!!!!!

This is the propaganda thread here!!! This is where your post belong. This thread is based on lies and deception!!!

Again with your nonsense with no facts... This is just another figment of your imagination. I understand that this is the kind of person you are, and you can't help yourself. You base all your opinions on lies. Just saying!!!

Bubba seriously call your doctor... Does Schizophrenia run in your family, or maybe it is just affecting you. You seem to have Poor “executive functioning” (the ability to understand information and use it to make decisions). Trouble focusing or paying attention. And lastly Problems with “working memory” (the ability to use information immediately after learning it)

Bubba Gump We will post on your tread keeping other threads clean. You designed this thread for trash and this is where we are going to keep the trash!!!

Get this checked out as it affecting your ability to determine what is real or just a figment of your imagination!!! Just saying.

Please get help before you hurt someone with your lies!!!

MY, MY, MY, NO U FOOL and his entourage PAPA JOHN are at it again. by now you should know that every member of the cspf will eventually be reduced to collecting pbgc max of $35.75 or less. WHAT YOU MAY NOT KNOW IS THERE ARE NO SURVIVORS BENEFITS WITH A PBGC TAKE OVER. good bye rescue plan, HELLO PBGC!!!!!!!!!!

MY, MY, MY, NO U FOOL and his entourage PAPA JOHN are at it again. by now you should know that every member of the cspf will eventually be reduced to collecting pbgc max of $35.75 or less. WHAT YOU MAY NOT KNOW IS THERE ARE NO SURVIVORS BENEFITS WITH A PBGC TAKE OVER. good bye rescue plan, HELLO PBGC!!!!!!!!!!

More propaganda!!! As always throwing out numbers that means nothing. Provide proof if you can find it. I just have a question for you, HAVE YOU ALWAYS BEEN DELUSIONAL? Try to think before you post something stupid again!!!

lol, What's the matter, did you get tired with playing with yourself over on Papajohn's thread? I'm going to have to take a course on communicating with the mentally challenged so I'll be able to start getting through to you better. But don't be blaming yourself now and think it's your fault because “stupid is as stupid does.” Just think what Mrs. Gump said “ You have to do the best with what God gave you.”, and you really are trying, all things considered.

I just think it's a shame on what your thread has been reduced to but you have to expect as much when you just decide to keep changing the topic on a whim. By the way, what is the topic nowadays, I may of missed a couple of your posts and I do want to stay on topic.

More propaganda!!! As always throwing out numbers that means nothing. Provide proof if you can find it. I just have a question for you, HAVE YOU ALWAYS BEEN DELUSIONAL? Try to think before you post something stupid again!!!
oh my PAPA, oh my PAPA how cheaply you give up your integrity. POP's if you go to PBGC web site you will see to the lower right I believe, multi employer pension. when you are there, there are FAQ's link's there is a ton of information, for individuals who would like to educate themselves.

oh my PAPA, oh my PAPA how cheaply you give up your integrity. POP's if you go to PBGC web site you will see to the lower right I believe, multi employer pension. when you are there, there are FAQ's link's there is a ton of information, for individuals who would like to educate themselves.

Sorry bubba I don't buy your delusions. And that is all they are DELUSIONS!!!

Reading the last few posts,I only see bickering among a few individuals?
However nothing about the state of our declining pension benefits,that after all is the point of the main topic.
Are we Teamster brothers,or are we children in day care?
I know I for one would like to read about possible solutions for the dilemma we all are facing with future pension cuts.

Time to start a Bubba Gump, nounionfool, and papajohn thread, somewhere out in the woods.

Last edited:
Reading the last few posts,I only see bickering among a few individuals?
However nothing about the state of our declining pension benefits,that after all is the point of the main topic.
Are we Teamster brothers,or are we children in day care?
I know I for one would like to read about possible solutions for the dilemma we all are facing with future pension cuts.

I have to disagree, what you have been reading in the last few posts were a few individuals that were bickering with someone who was intentionally trying to trash another thread about those possible solutions for the dilemma we all are facing with future pension cuts that you mention. After all, those replies were brought over here to be continued to bickered with so it wouldn't trash that thread. Incase you haven't noticed, two threads, including this one were already trashed and this one individual was determined to make it three.

Was the original bickering childish, yes, no argument there but the last few posts you mentioned was just an attempt at keeping that last thread from being trashed with that bickering that already carried over on two threads. In my personal opinion, there's only one way to deal with someone that's full of hatred and scorn and it will come down to childish bickering before it is resolved. That is, unless one chooses to ignore those intentional antagonistic replies, which many do, just not me. I will always choose to fight fire with fire and if you feel that is inappropriate on this forum, then by all means, hand out the proper discipline. I will have no problem with that either, after all, you are doing what you feel that you have to do just like I am.

Now for that statement about your remark asking if we are Teamster Brothers,or are we children in day care. I consider that condescending at the very least. So, to answer your question, I'm very proud to be a Teamster and will always confront anyone that shows hatred and scorn towards the Teamster union and their traditions, even that means having to stoop down to their level of childish behavior. That's the only way I know of dealing with those individuals unless I choose to ignore them or just get walked all over by acting like an adult and trying to be reasonable. And if you have another way, please, I sure would like to hear them.