Yellow | Who will win Superbowl

Congratulations to the Colts, fun game, but it seems like the emotion wasn't there. I normally don't watch much AFC, maybe that's just the way it is for that side of the fence.

On to the next game...................GO FAVRE!

1st quarter nearly over bret taking a beating but like the man he is still hangin in and lookin good

yupper annie that was lost points for sure
thaught it might be the play to put the vikes on top for good

what do you mean [after they leave the venue]?
when the games over ?

Yes, when they have a winner of the last game. Indiannapolis Colts vs Minnesota Vikings/New Orleans Saints. The print of the 2 teams on the tickets in Super Bowl. Thats what I was told anyway. I should have them on Tuesday. Should I ask if YRC will be handling the transportation part on the tickets. I am sure I can count of my fellow brothers to get it to me on time, right?

the commentator just said " the team who scores the most points in 2nd half will win this game.:biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh:

i like the colts too but they are going to have to turn it up a notch against either of the teams they would play

i like the colts too but they are going to have to turn it up a notch against either of the teams they would play

Turn up a notch? The Jets have the best D in the NFL and they hung 30 on them..

Only way Colts lose is if Manning gets hurt...

Brett's looking beat up and tired. 2:00 to play.........................................................................................:drama: