TForce | Will UPGF buy another to grow are build new

we can go back and forth for a month and post different numbers and both be right.

Yes I am using there new contract top pay, I thought that was where the .58 came in, I thought we topped out at .53 now, I am not topped out yet so I don't pay much attention to what top pay is. I have not heard what we will make under the new contract, and thought that is where you got the .58.

Also we were talking about in the fututre which is why I used future pay rates.

How are you making .58? Are you on a team? There teams will top out at .77

but the $32 an hour is there current pay rate in some regions (I am sure that is there highest)

we can go back and forth for a month and post different numbers and both be right.

Yes I am using there new contract top pay, I thought that was where the .58 came in, I thought we topped out at .53 now, I am not topped out yet so I don't pay much attention to what top pay is. I have not heard what we will make under the new contract, and thought that is where you got the .58.

but the $32 an hour is there current pay rate in some regions (I am sure that is there highest)

I heard the mileage rate for Indys contract will start at 56 cents and top out at 66 cents at the end. A penny every 6 months for the duration of the contract. Elvis out...

No I'm sorry if I did not state that I was a sleeper team driver. There Premium Service Sleeper Teams Are going to be at .69 cpm 2008. It will be .10 cpm higher than UPSF Sleeper teams. If the contract is voted in , we will have a .1001 cpm raise by 2013. That will make it .69 cpm. That's not counting The 2008 raise.

As far as the $32 an hour, that is a $6 raise right out of the gate. That doesn't make good business sense. We our here have one of the highest cost of living areas in the country, and last time I asked which was earlier this year, they were around $26 per hour.

I heard the mileage rate for Indys contract will start at 56 cents and top out at 66 cents at the end. A penny every 6 months for the duration of the contract. Elvis out...

2009 .0175
2012 .0188
2011 .0200
2012 .0213
2013 .0225

Total .1001

Maybe I'm stupid. But will they top out at 66cents per mile at the end of the contract or not. I don't understand your post. Elvis out....

Don't sell yourself short there Big E. Do you still work at the other Big E or do you work here?

If you work here, than you would know that Line Drivers are at .54 cpm. We are suppose to get a raise in jan 0f .0075 cpm and another .0075 in jul. .0150 total which would bring us up to .5550 . If we are represented than add .1001 to it and in 2013 we will have a grand total of .6551 cpm. That's for solo drivers. Sleepers should be at .6851 cpm. That is a estimate with present numbers provided.

Thank you Steve 5, and the infamous Skeeter. I no longer work for Estes. I am with UPSF. Couldn't be happier about it either. Merry Christmas to all....