TForce | with the info you have now how ar you going to vote?

the insurance moves. and the raises are 70 for three. 90 for four. 100 that is one dollar for five. is true or close to being true I say no. we make the money for this company they need to treat us right. please do not be fooled by a day off. it is 8 hrs pay. that is the next offer sick days.

Sounds like small pack rasies and they make the money we just chip in.:19:

aren't we one company one union? sorry freight does not bring the revenue parcel does. but we deserve a fair contract.

Don't know if it is fair or unfair yet. We will very soon through. If it is the same as the first contract I'll be just as loud as you...:stirthepot::1036316054:

I'd like a match on the 401K. I could give on some other issues if they started doing that.

Give on what??

Nothing left to give,.......

I prefer them to maintain the pension,..............

401's were only ever started to be a supplement to pensions, Not replace them,.........

I prefer to have substantial increases in our wages per the press releases from Ken Hall et al, maintaining the pension, reducing or eliminating subcontracting, reducing or eliminating health care costs and matching my 401K. I never stated that I wanted the pension replaced. I want both the pension and the 401K. I'm guessing I'll have Social Security, UPS/Teamster Pension, UPS/Teamster 401K and my own stock investments to retire. That's the plan anyway.

Hell No! 25 cents every 6 mo. Please. Co pay for med 4 discretionary days and they took the floater no teamster pension.. this is the old contract only crappier! We were told when we signed the last one that our next one would be better..

Vote NO! UPS and the Union are robbing Freight to pay small pack. What a joke. Everything in the contract takes from us a gives back to the company. The union threw us under the bus. I don't understand how the union could negotiate such a bad deal for us after UPS making record profits last year and the first quarter this year. Who is the IBT working for? Its not the members. The IBT is going to sell Freight a bill of goods just like last time. The IBT told us that it was our first contract and we should vote yes. They made our our pension much worse. Why do we have these clowns representing us? Even the partime workers at small pack doesn't have to pay for health insurance. When the company brings in the new contract drivers the union gets more dues and we get the shaft. We are having a meeting at the union hall this weekend and we are all going to tell the company and the union to stick it.

No way in hell am I going to vote for a contract that takes away so much and can you read thru all the loopholes, it may as well say "or as management see's fit"
This proposal sucks!

I agree Karen, you could drive a truck through the holes in this contract language.

Last edited by a moderator:
I agrer Karen, you could drive a truck through the holes in this contract language.

The wording "operational needs" they may as well change that to as management sees fit!
Our first contract sucks, why would we accept less on our second contract?
Hoffa/Hall are not looking out for our best interest!

Vote NO! UPS and the Union are robbing Freight to pay small pack. What a joke. Everything in the contract takes from us a gives back to the company. The union threw us under the bus. I don't understand how the union could negotiate such a bad deal for us after UPS making record profits last year and the first quarter this year. Who is the IBT working for? Its not the members. The IBT is going to sell Freight a bill of goods just like last time. The IBT told us that it was our first contract and we should vote yes. They made our our pension much worse. Why do we have these clowns representing us? Even the partime workers at small pack doesn't have to pay for health insurance. When the company brings in the new contract drivers the union gets more dues and we get the shaft. We are having a meeting at the union hall this weekend and we are all going to tell the company and the union to stick it.

LHD Drivers start at

Single 0.42 mile. Three years it jumps all the way to 0.44

Teams split 0.2129. Three years it jumps all the way to 0.2209

That my friend is how they say they will be able to compete.

Hmmm, I wonder which classification they will be doing the most hiring in.

This will pass because they know P&D and dock out number line drivers.

Yes! Folks we've been sold out again.

Rooster, sounds like their answer to subcontracting is it to put the contractors in our trucks and keep the pay the same.

I believe the union and company has a backup plan just in case we are smarter than they thought...

Yup, they probably already have the next offer already written up. They will throw in another 25 cents a very little more contribution to the pension and everyone will think its a great deal.. and they will have gotten away with murder once again! Still no teamster pension, still contract carriers, still harrasment, we will still have more expected of us than ANY other carrier in the industry while they laugh all the way to the bank! Wake up people this is how corporations operate.. so vote no now and be ready to do it again on the next offer. Be ready to strike for what you want because they won't give us anything unless we put up a fight!