Yellow | Word on a major Layoff?

That is because KCINDY likes to start rumers........if you haven't noticed!:chairshot:

I sure hope you have facts to back that up! I got this information from a reliable source, I cant believe a former brother of mine is saying ::shit:: like this!

Also if you read my post, i am just reporting what i was told, thats why i asked if any of the 411 guys could elaborate on the subject.

here at hbg135 they just abolished 30 bids between the yard and dock. then laid off ten in the yard. im three heads from the chopping block now. sad part is two years ago i had over 100 people behind me now there is only 20.

here at hbg135 they just abolished 30 bids between the yard and dock. then laid off ten in the yard. im three heads from the chopping block now. sad part is two years ago i had over 100 people behind me now there is only 20.

Two years ago I had 300 men behind me. Today I've got 8 men. 15 years later and this is what I got to show for it.:maddance3::ranting2::furious:

Two years ago I had 300 men behind me. Today I've got 8 men. 15 years later and this is what I got to show for it.:maddance3::ranting2::furious:

How many people were on the seniority list at 120 before all the COO's took place? How may are currently working at 120 now? Also, how many if any that were originally laid off have been called back?

at 309 they have worked the laid off dock the last two weeks because t.s sayswe are not getting thru the freight and the threat of pulling freight out to send it to cincy,indy or south bend has been hinted its been cold but they posted a **** poor dock bid that puts them behind early in the week

How many people were on the seniority list at 120 before all the COO's took place? How may are currently working at 120 now? Also, how many if any that were originally laid off have been called back?

At one time we're up to 600 approx. None called back on the road maybe 15 on the dock came back. About 165 left and thats high end.

When I took the change to Buffalo I think it was '97 My checker # @ 120 was 725 and I think there was 50 people after me

342 just laid off 2 more road drivers......and the rumor is there will be 3 to 5 more going in the next couple weeks.

what was said isn't the point. they are going to merge the sales force. where do you think your freight comes from?:nutkick: let me guess... someone calls dispatch and says they like you and now they want you to haul their freight no matter the cost:butt kiss:. this is the first step in figuring out which company is going to haul what.:chairshot:

I have never seen companies like these that don't have salesmen. Whats up with that, how do you expect to get new business, I don't understand

Sorry KC, but I was sound asleep when I found out. I believe we has 173 man board and I think 27 left on lay off.

Again these are guess-tamates.