ABF | Working without a Contract: A Strategy Whose Time Has Come?

In the last election, Hoffa campaigned of an organization drive for fed freight. He got reelected, then the drive stopped immediately. And you guys keep electing this guy because?

Showing your ignorance again...just goes to show how much you really do know about what's going on...how many Teamster members in freight...how many Teamster members are there in general?

Speak for yourself . You are the minority on this abf board. Go back to old school teamsters board where you fit in. Teamsters sold out yrc, and abf will get the same. You have no voice on that ballot no more. Put your button up and get to work

In the last election, Hoffa campaigned of an organization drive for fed freight. He got reelected, then the drive stopped immediately. And you guys keep electing this guy because?
You can't really say we keep reelecting him, we ltl people are very much in the minority in this union...

Just curious Docker, do you think ABF could survive a strike or would that mean the end of the union side of ABC?

Don't you think that's a question you should be asking the company? Let me ask you this...do you think that this question was ever asked in the past at contract time?

Speak for yourself . You are the minority on this abf board. Go back to old school teamsters board where you fit in. Teamsters sold out yrc, and abf will get the same. You have no voice on that ballot no more. Put your button up and get to work

Lol...you may just be right...I may be a minority on this ABF board but that sure won't keep me from speaking my mind...just because it would be for you. Now...since you brought it up...why don't you just chase my ass back over to where I belong? Trust me...you better hope that ABF don't get the same...because that will put you at the minimum wage a few short weeks after that...lol

By the way Rollin62...tell me...just how did ConWay get its start?

I am a convict for conway freight. That's a huge one. I will be organized one day

What for...we don't need any company kiss asses like you in our union giving what we have left away because you don't have the balls to fight for what you believe in. You said it yourself...give the company what it wants and keep working...did you not?

Don't you think that's a question you should be asking the company? Let me ask you this...do you think that this question was ever asked in the past at contract time?
I asked you the question in all seriousness. I would like to know your answer.

I asked you the question in all seriousness. I would like to know your answer.

And I asked you in all seriousness...it's not my job to look out for the company at contract time...it's theirs!!!!

Now...answer mine!

Last time I checked , cf started conway. Abf bought panther. Could be a trend here ! Lol

Now...since you opened that ignorant mouth of yours again...tell me...just what do you know about Panther...like how may trucks and terminals do they own?

What for...we don't need any company kiss asses like you in our union giving what we have left away because you don't have the balls to fight for what you believe in. You said it yourself...give the company what it wants and keep working...did you not?

What's abfs other option? Go on strike and be unemployed? They could go to yrc but there not paying but 25% to the pension and haven't recalled everyone yet . Instead of bashing me , try convincing me . You give the teamsters a bad name and that's why the nons don't like drivers like you.

What's abfs other option? Go on strike and be unemployed? They could go to yrc but there not paying but 25% to the pension and haven't recalled everyone yet . Instead of bashing me , try convincing me . You give the teamsters a bad name and that's why the nons don't like drivers like you.

No...get the facts straight...it's the kiss ass non union drivers that don't like Teamsters like me...there are plenty of good hard working non union drivers out there!

You keep mentioning strike...that's just wishful thinking on your part...and the likelihood of a strike even materializing is slim at best..but if you would actually know as much as you claim to know about the Teamsters and ABF...you would know this. Now...you tell me...just where do the IBT and ABF stand in regards to the negotiations. Was there one word yet from the IBT on a strike and when was the strike vote? Please...indulge me