Holland | Wow it is quiet on here!

Why would any company want to buy the entire Titanic? The lifeboats say Holland on the side so they are worth salvaging , let the rest of that beast sink.

If you research it you will see The debt is tied to all 4 companies as YRC Worldwide. You buy the whole thing or nothing. The banks and Zollars had to do it this way.
If that is actually true, what can be tied together can be untied. Sick of hearing that crock of ::shit::. And its funny that it only comes from yrcf drivers. Whats the matter, afraid you cant make it on your own without Holland and New Penn footing the bill?

If that is actually true, what can be tied together can be untied. Sick of hearing that crock of :::shit:::. And its funny that it only comes from yrcf drivers. Whats the matter, afraid you cant make it on your own without Holland and New Penn footing the bill?
Check it out. The debt load is tied to all 4 companies. Just fact.

And if the bankers could get several hundred million for a buyout of Holland, they will untie the debt load. You are naive if you think they cant/wont
I don't like this any more than you, but you are also naive if you think anyone would pay several hundred million for just holland. Lots of run down equipment like yrc, and do not own a lot of real estate anymore either, union carrier, pension liabilities, etc.

I don't like this any more than you, but you are also naive if you think anyone would pay several hundred million for just holland. Lots of run down equipment like yrc, and do not own a lot of real estate anymore either, union carrier, pension liabilities, etc.
Someone paid a Billion for it less than 10 years ago and now they are operating in the low '90s.

Don't forget profitable

Holland is the CASH cow for the yellow pig !! and Holland is Redheaded stepchild that just keep getting a whupping for the yellow pig !!

Why would any company want to buy the entire Titanic? The lifeboats say Holland on the side so they are worth salvaging , let the rest of that beast sink.
That is fine, but you still take 1.2 billion in debt on with you also.

Actually I wish yellow had never bought Rdwy or holland. I would like to have seen who would have survived then on their own.
Interesting question BIG R. Quote from our upper management " Holland would have never made it through the car crisis".

Changing the subject do they have sheets up at your barns for guys wanting to take days off next week without pay? It sure does seem busy for that, I know we had a large stack of loads with no power under them Friday night and I heard our man behind the window calling guys to go out
Sunday night. Maybe they are afraid we might have a week where everything is loaded and delivered on time, we wouldn't want that.