TForce | Wow just shove it in our face!!!!

Greezy Trucker

TB Veteran
Credits
Ok so we went through the shiny wheels pulling our trailers.....And then we went to using every freaking low budget gypo piece of crap company with their own trailers.....SSSSSOOOOO now they just let these same companies pull our trailers.....No need to hide it just put it right out there.....Interstate and Landstar pulling in SLC out of Dallas and Fontana....Pulling our trailers.....Never mind all the CRST, Schnieder and Covenant coming from South Holland and other places back there.....Oh and this is not the one freight that they are trying to say we have no grievance on.....No they load them BOTH ways.......And then here is the kicker......Landstar comes in with our trailers and leaves with EMPTIES!!!!!!! What the hell....Cut our runs all to shyte so we don't run empties.....We will just pay another company to do it....Is no one out of these terminals filing anything over this or are we just going to lay down and pay dues for nothing????? And yes I am ranting.....Most what I hear about what people want in their loacl supps....Is I want to be able to smoke in my truck or wanting 1 seniority list, keep my beard......Well we let this crap go on.... IT is not going to matter.......And guys getting laid off or sitting at home.....DISGUSTING!!!!!!!!!

Shouldnt have to edit the truth. Once the whole company is union it had better come to a screeching halt, if they have over flow freight they will be required to hire more drivers. If it continues, then I would have to ask, "What good is it to be a teamster?".

Shouldnt have to edit the truth. Once the whole company is union it had better come to a screeching halt, if they have over flow freight they will be required to hire more drivers. If it continues, then I would have to ask, "What good is it to be a teamster?".

Very true.

You should be filing on it already. Trailer/tractor numbers, everything you can get..... hold em to it.:1036316054:

Ok so we went through the shiny wheels pulling our trailers.....And then we went to using every freaking low budget gypo piece of crap company with their own trailers.....SSSSSOOOOO now they just let these same companies pull our trailers.....No need to hide it just put it right out there.....Interstate and Landstar pulling in SLC out of Dallas and Fontana....Pulling our trailers.....Never mind all the CRST, Schnieder and Covenant coming from South Holland and other places back there.....Oh and this is not the one freight that they are trying to say we have no grievance on.....No they load them BOTH ways.......And then here is the kicker......Landstar comes in with our trailers and leaves with EMPTIES!!!!!!! What the hell....Cut our runs all to shyte so we don't run empties.....We will just pay another company to do it....Is no one out of these terminals filing anything over this or are we just going to lay down and pay dues for nothing????? And yes I am ranting.....Most what I hear about what people want in their loacl supps....Is I want to be able to smoke in my truck or wanting 1 seniority list, keep my beard......Well we let this crap go on.... IT is not going to matter.......And guys getting laid off or sitting at home.....DISGUSTING!!!!!!!!!

Well, You know what I say to that. If the union don't do anything about it then we all decertify. Why pay the dues if we get nothing in return. Skeeter! Just waiting and watching over and out.
Remember if this keeps up and all we do is belly ache on this and other boards then I'm done.:1036316054:

Well, You know what I say to that. If the union don't do anything about it then we all decertify. Why pay the dues if we get nothing in return. Skeeter! Just waiting and watching over and out.
Remember if this keeps up and all we do is belly ache on this and other boards then I'm done.:1036316054:
well said, dont belly ache be pro-active about it! Keep in mind that you guys ARE the union and you are the ones that file on violations of contract!!!

well said, dont belly ache be pro-active about it! Keep in mind that you guys ARE the union and you are the ones that file on violations of contract!!!

Yes! I shouldn't be so quick to talk about decertify. It is going to take some time to learn the whole process. I just get irritated at UPS and the union. Just the whole mess in general. I'm ready to retire.:1036316054::biglaugh:

Yes! I shouldn't be so quick to talk about decertify. It is going to take some time to learn the whole process. I just get irritated at UPS and the union. Just the whole mess in general. I'm ready to retire.:1036316054::biglaugh:
I would just retire now then cuz its only gonna get ugly!!! Man I envy you... RETIREMENT... a distant dream of mine!!!:biglaugh: Dont worry the ones that want to figure it out will figure it out.... go figure.

I would just retire now then cuz its only gonna get ugly!!! Man I envy you... RETIREMENT... a distant dream of mine!!!:biglaugh: Dont worry the ones that want to figure it out will figure it out.... go figure.

4 1/2 more and I'll have my 30 years in. :funky: But still a little to young to retire.
I can stay a little longer to torment the others. :hysterical:

4 1/2 more and I'll have my 30 years in. :funky: But still a little to young to retire.
I can stay a little longer to torment the others. :hysterical:
Skeeter, i'm betting that before its all said and done you will be Steward at your barn. I bet you might make a good one!! I know you embraced the Union when it all passed. I'm gonna go out on a limb and say that wasnt the first day you ever heard of the Teamsters!! You always got negative and positive people. You decide which ones you want to relate to. Just take for instance the negative post that wont be too far behind this one.......I wont relate to it!!:biglaugh:

Skeeter, i'm betting that before its all said and done you will be Steward at your barn. I bet you might make a good one!! I know you embraced the Union when it all passed. I'm gonna go out on a limb and say that wasnt the first day you ever heard of the Teamsters!! You always got negative and positive people. You decide which ones you want to relate to. Just take for instance the negative post that wont be too far behind this one.......I wont relate to it!!:biglaugh:

Hang on to your hat but I am the shop steward. Yes, I will do the best job I can to be fair to the company and the union. I want what's best for both. I don't know if that is the right attitude. But if it ain't then I'll pass it on to some one else. :1036316054:

Hang on to your hat but I am the shop steward. Yes, I will do the best job I can to be fair to the company and the union. I want what's best for both. I don't know if that is the right attitude. But if it ain't then I'll pass it on to some one else. :1036316054:
That is the absolute, best attitude any steward could ever have! Best interests of the company in mind and protect the rights (under contract) of the employee! That is all that the Union ever asks of a company. Besides an "honest days pay for an honest days work"! Things will smooth out for you Skeeter, and it will be good. Mark my words. Shoe.:1036316054:

That is the absolute, best attitude any steward could ever have! Best interests of the company in mind and protect the rights (under contract) of the employee! That is all that the Union ever asks of a company. Besides an "honest days pay for an honest days work"! Things will smooth out for you Skeeter, and it will be good. Mark my words. Shoe.:1036316054:

Sounds like I'm on the right track shoeman. Thanks for the encouragement.

Shouldn't be a surprise I had a whole thread explaining how that would work before the contract passed.

If freight goes from dallas to fontana but has 2 relay terminals inbetween and if 1 of the legs between Fon and DAL pulls empties the company CAN send the freight from point A to Point B with a subcontractor and cut all runs inbetween.

Noone seemed to care before why the fuss now that we agreed to the contract?