TForce | Writing your Congressmen

are all employees being asked to do this?
UPS is asking us to write to our Senators while we are on the clock. This is a great thing it will make it a lot easier to organize Fed Ex. And it will help our company compete on a more level playing field with Fed Ex.

This sums it up nicely.

companiesrlalowres.jpg

I've been on this sence it was in the House. It will also allow them to Unionize by terminal (if they choose to) instead of company wide, which would never happen.

And while your at it, tell em how you feel about H.R. 2454 Cap and Trade which will affect everyone. I'll make this one easy for ya, here's a link, just scroll down, fill in your name addy and stuff and it will automatically send it to your reps. Or you can print it out and mail it in if you prefer. Now wud I do with that pitchfork?.....

Tell your Senator to Vote NO on Cap-and-Trade | Americans for Prosperity

Do you remember a few short years ago when the Company spoke of a Union or Union representation with much resentment? Now a few short years later, we're being paid to write letters to the US Senate on Company time. How the tides have changed!!! : )

Do you remember a few short years ago when the Company spoke of a Union or Union representation with much resentment? Now a few short years later, we're being paid to write letters to the US Senate on Company time. How the tides have changed!!! : )

10-4! Isn't that ironic?
There is an underlying reason why we are bombarding our congressmen with letters, they're just not openly telling us. I'm sure we can all figure it out.

All of us should write this letter and why not on company time, you can write whatever you want, include the EFCA. This is somthing that can help the union and the company at the same time, in turn helping all of US in a more secure and prosperous future!:clap:

All of us should write this letter and why not on company time, you can write whatever you want, include the EFCA. This is somthing that can help the union and the company at the same time, in turn helping all of US in a more secure and prosperous future!:clap:
Our company uses loopholes to screw us...its own employees....

Why should I care if a competitor benefits from a loop hole of its own?
I hope the politicians weren't bought off by browns lobbyists.....just like they are with every other lobbyist.

....and I wasn't bought with their half hour of clock time.

lol :clap:

what pisses me off the most with fedex compaign is that they are telling the public brown is receiving a bailout just like banks and auto companies, which is completly un true. fedex started as an airline. ups started as a trucking company. with as many fedex freigh and ground trailers i see out on the road i cant possibly believe that 85 % of goods travels by plane while 85% of ups good travel on ground. but does anyone have any proof that says other wise?