XPO | xnh files for union represantation

a little edgy are we? It's the truth.
First of all, I was kidding and trying to be funny! I could've done better. I'm not always on my game. Get a sense of humor.

Second, nobody knows what the truth is when prognosticating. There is no truth, yet, until it happens, or does not happen. But if you want to be helpful, I sure would like tomorrow's truth in regards to the lottery.

Hello ,excuse me, its 34 years since deregulation and in case you don't know there are not that many union carriers around any more . Not enough to hire all the guys who realize that its better to be union than not . Maybe its time for the pendulum to swing back . We need strong unions through this country like it was in the 50's and 60's.The young guys don't know anything better than getting screwed everyday its a way of life for them . As for the older drivers ,we knew a better life .

Exactly. Deregulation is the key. Voting Union won't change the situation.

Drive up compensation and in swoops a cheaper alternative.

Exactly. Deregulation is the key. Voting Union won't change the situation.

Drive up compensation and in swoops a cheaper alternative.

nope, the teamsters gained their power thru union density BEFORE regulation... deregulation just makes it easier for companies to compete on lowered driver standards.....

nope, the teamsters gained their power thru union density BEFORE regulation... deregulation just makes it easier for companies to compete on lowered driver standards.....

Well since it's not 1920 lets stick with talking about 2020. It's post deregulation. This is the REAL world we are living in.

Well since it's not 1920 lets stick with talking about 2020. It's post deregulation. This is the REAL world we are living in.

Union presence has diminished and as a result work conditions have degraded. It amazes me that people can't see the correlation.

Union presence has diminished and as a result work conditions have degraded. It amazes me that people can't see the correlation.

You mean working conditions have degraded since deregulation and that during that time union presence has also diminished.