XPO | xnh files for union represantation

Funny... Not one member of this board went to the fxf board to gloat. Nice to see some character in taking the high road.

Added a lot of positive info. On Thursday where were you....

I read everything Thursday. They can't block the site. Just can't log-in. Well actually you can log-in. But when you do it's a message from whomever about whatever it may concern and a notice of when your time out will be over.

If you can't do the time don't do the crime. I stand behind my post 100%. I stand behind upnorth 100%.

I read everything Thursday. They can't block the site. Just can't log-in. Well actually you can log-in. But when you do it's a message from whomever about whatever it may concern and a notice of when your time out will be over.

If you can't do the time don't do the crime. I stand behind my post 100%. I stand behind upnorth 100%.
Well at least you made me laugh....

For those not paying attention to the FedEx board. CIN vote failed. 57-46

SHHHH.
blinder-b2b-marketing-agencies-have-blinders-to-industrial-business-issues.jpg

I dont understand why anyone would not want to work with a contract that Conway would legally have to abide by. The problem with this company is, you can ask 5 different people in management the same question and you would get 5 different answers. The company will not put rules in writing, so management doesn't even know the answer. Every terminal and reship is run different with different rules. Favoritism is out of control. Having seniority means nothing. Our health care sucks. Im tired of seeing management talk to drivers like crap! Anyone who can remember the Detter days, remembers how drivers were treated as assets and not as liabilities. The new management has robbed us of our vacations, pensions, sick days................ all this while the CEO's are cashing in all their millions in stock options. This company needs union representation in a bad way. I would gladly pay 2hrs a month out of my check for union dues to work under a contract with rules that dont change at the blink of an eye.
It takes all kinds .