XPO | Xpo Union Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Life ain't all peaches in cream at UPGF but all jobs have a degree of bullshit. We generally work about 11 hours a night and more 85 to 100+ a year

It’s fact. Your not going to get the support you want until you can show the rest of the employees that voting union is good for them. That’s the fact. You have to get a contract and show us that it’s in our best interests.
I was on a union call a few days ago. The call was somewhat informative i just listened then tried to make a statement was was not allowed. What I heard from the union other than the legal stuff was alot of we don't know and we need more to vote us in. The union seemed like they had to plan or goals they just want more to vote. The union reps would not share any info on what was agreed to the only thing they said was we are this point in the negotiation, they will not post there so called team care they were taking about. At the end of the call the statement made by the union rep was just how I remember them being talking down to like they are better then me.

So Teamster here is my statement: We are looking at your past performance and judging you on that. Going broke pensions, closed barns and companies, YRC, corruptions within, and sorry to say fails lies. Now you want to know why you are having a hard time???? It's been how long since Laredo, Miami, Philly, Trenton and the others. I sorry but many agree with upnorth show us something you can talk all day but result matter. Because you history doesn't look to good to many and some have first hand experience with it.

Get a signed contract and show us what you do and if it is good the avalanche will start. Just saying

It’s fact. Your not going to get the support you want until you can show the rest of the employees that voting union is good for them. That’s the fact. You have to get a contract and show us that it’s in our best interests.[/QUOTE
I was on a union call a few days ago. The call was somewhat informative i just listened then tried to make a statement was was not allowed. What I heard from the union other than the legal stuff was alot of we don't know and we need more to vote us in. The union seemed like they had to plan or goals they just want more to vote. The union reps would not share any info on what was agreed to the only thing they said was we are this point in the negotiation, they will not post there so called team care they were taking about. At the end of the call the statement made by the union rep was just how I remember them being talking down to like they are better then me.

So Teamster here is my statement: We are looking at your past performance and judging you on that. Going broke pensions, closed barns and companies, YRC, corruptions within, and sorry to say fails lies. Now you want to know why you are having a hard time???? It's been how long since Laredo, Miami, Philly, Trenton and the others. I sorry but many agree with upnorth show us something you can talk all day but result matter. Because you history doesn't look to good to many and some have first hand experience with it.

Get a signed contract and show us what you do and if it is good the avalanche will start. Just saying
Can you elaborate on how you were excluded from talking and by whom ? Everyone who called in was given ample opportunities to speak and be heard fully.

Negotiators are not allowed to divulge any great detail prior to a ratified contract but are free to discuss what is being negotiated in general without divulging details of talks which is agreed to when negotiations start.
Any party going against that agreed preamble could jeopardize talks.
Everyone one in bargaining unit will have a say before ratification.

Last edited:
Can you elaborate on how you were excluded from talking and by whom ? Everyone who called in was given ample opportunities to speak and be heard fully.

Negotiators are not allowed to divulge any great detail prior to a ratified contract but are free to discuss what is being negotiated in general without divulging detail.

When they said are there any more question. I pushed *1 and was not allowed. I guess it is because I refused to give a last name or my location.

I understand they can't talk about the negotiations but hell show us this Team Care they were talking about.

Everyone at the bargaining unit will see the details of Teamcare prior to voting on it.
You might want to ask a UPS driver about the coverage in the mean time because it’s what they have. Once an agreement is reach with Xpo everyone one will be able to see outside of the bargaining unit.

When they said are there any more question. I pushed *1 and was not allowed. I guess it is because I refused to give a last name or my location.

I understand they can't talk about the negotiations but hell show us this Team Care they were talking about.

Clearly, you did something wrong. Everyone not only had the opportunity to speak but was encouraged to speak. We want to hear specific objections in order to address them. The details cannot be specific because it would jeopardize the final outcome. Neither side will discuss specifics because the agreements to date are called Tentative Agreements and are not finalized until a contract is signed by both parties. If you really want to see results, join the fight and results will come faster than ::shit:: through a goose..

Everyone at the bargaining unit will see the details of Teamcare prior to voting on it.
You might want to ask a UPS driver about the coverage in the mean time because it’s what they have. Once an agreement is reach with Xpo everyone one will be able to see outside of the bargaining unit.
Why should I go ask a UPS driver. Really so no one can lay out the whole Teamcare. You want more then start putting fact out not just talk. The Teamcare would be one big fact.....

Clearly, you did something wrong. Everyone not only had the opportunity to speak but was encouraged to speak. We want to hear specific objections in order to address them. The details cannot be specific because it would jeopardize the final outcome. Neither side will discuss specifics because the agreements to date are called Tentative Agreements and are not finalized until a contract is signed by both parties. If you really want to see results, join the fight and results will come faster than :::shit::: through a goose..
don't think I did after they said is there anyone else with question out I took my phone out and pushed in *1 then nothing. Next so guy on a union rant and talking down to us. You all keep saying we need more to sign up and we are saying show us something like a sign contract. You want more and we want more then just talk and sometime lies.... and yes I was lied too.

don't think I did after they said is there anyone else with question out I took my phone out and pushed in *1 then nothing. Next so guy on a union rant and talking down to us. You all keep saying we need more to sign up and we are saying show us something like a sign contract. You want more and we want more then just talk and sometime lies.... and yes I was lied too.
I not sure why you couldn’t get through but if you or anyone would like I can give you the number of someone who can answer any questions you have. There’s no reason you shouldn’t be able to get your questions answered. People our avalible to do so. No one wants anyone to make an informed decision.

Why should I go ask a UPS driver. Really so no one can lay out the whole Teamcare. You want more then start putting fact out not just talk. The Teamcare would be one big fact.....
I do not know any details about Teamcare so it was only my advice to ask someone who is covered under it what is like for them. From what I have been told the coverage is excellent. Teamcare has different coverage levels and I have no idea what will be negotiated.

What lie were you told? I was on the call and I can assure you no one lied about anything. No promises were made and it was a clear presentation of where we stand in negotiations. As stated before, ALL the details will be presented to the bargaining unit and that contract MUST be approved by those who will abide by it.

T0jNU6B.jpg

QOXpGVu.jpg

fOE5iV3.jpg

TS4pBmj.jpg

V5YBrin.jpg

Mine is same as UPS small package at $0.00 for premiums. Don’t know for sure on UPSF I think they’re the same but pay small premium for it. Employer contribution is $406.00 per week.

Fear let someone else take the lead I will follow later and become a part of the team after you put in all the work.
Sorry. That’s a Bullshit statement. I’m not playing. We have been hearing for three years now how good the teamsters are for us. ****ing show us already. I see how well your union drive did in the OD forum.... again, you want our support? Earn it.

Sorry. That’s a :horseshit: statement. I’m not playing. We have been hearing for three years now how good the teamsters are for us. :censored: show us already. I see how well your union drive did in the OD forum.... again, you want our support? Earn it.
Yep a bunch of misinformed drivers and first of all I wasn’t speaking of unionization. Show me where I was !!!! My point was unity of all drivers industry wide. It gets no better than OD non union wise. Daylight is trigger happy and him and many over there have tunnel vision (OD situation only).

Sorry. That’s a :horseshit: statement. I’m not playing. We have been hearing for three years now how good the teamsters are for us. :censored: show us already. I see how well your union drive did in the OD forum.... again, you want our support? Earn it.

Sorry to disagree. That is not a bullshit statement. It's exactly what you are saying. You guys do all the work, take all the risks and if it works out for you...we're in. You have stated that you are content with your situation. Fine. Nobody is asking you to do anything. However, there are alot of drivers here who are not content with their situation and those are the guys to whom I speak. If you're unhappy with your situation, standing by and waiting is doing nothing to improve it.

Yep a bunch of misinformed drivers and first of all I wasn’t speaking of unionization. Show me where I was !!!! My point was unity of all drivers industry wide. It gets no better than OD non union wise. Daylight is trigger happy and him and many over there have tunnel vision (OD situation only).
Your posting in a union thread, and every post you made has been union related. Come on. No need for games.

Sorry to disagree. That is not a :horseshit: statement. It's exactly what you are saying. You guys do all the work, take all the risks and if it works out for you...we're in. You have stated that you are content with your situation. Fine. Nobody is asking you to do anything. However, there are alot of drivers here who are not content with their situation and those are the guys to whom I speak. If you're unhappy with your situation, standing by and waiting is doing nothing to improve it.
You are the ones trying to turn a non union company into a union company, yes, you are the ones doing the work, your the ones spearheading this. You want more support? Show us something worth supporting.

Status
Not open for further replies.