XPO | Xpo Union Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
When in reality XPO corporate and our brothers from Miami has come to a 26 conditional agreements that are going to benefit all in the future.

I would like to see that list- what are some examples of things they have agreed to? I suspect it's less "pension and free healthcare", and more "clean water and restroom facilities".

Not true. Read the FedEx union page. It's closed but still has the FACTS on it. They got there raises in union barns.

The 4 union centers at fedex will NOT be getting a new driver vacation pay raise that started on Jan 1 . Also no new trucks since voting in the union 2 years ago. The center in NJ was also passed over for a cost-of-living raise that another center in nj got..btw that other center voted NO on the union... The 4 union centers at fedex will always be the lowest paid. That will keep the other centers from wanting the union.

The 4 union centers at fedex will NOT be getting a new driver vacation pay raise that started on Jan 1 . Also no new trucks since voting in the union 2 years ago. The center in NJ was also passed over for a cost-of-living raise that another center in nj got..btw that other center voted NO on the union... The 4 union centers at fedex will always be the lowest paid. That will keep the other centers from wanting the union.

How do you know they won't be getting the vacation rate? That's still under negotiation right? Have you sat in a negotiating session? I doubt it. Always be the lowest paid? I think not, seems like the 2 centers for FXF that voted no in WVA may have a claim to that, right? Or others such as the entire state of SC. You do know they make the lowest scale of pay right, not to mention a lot of terminals all over the country are at the lowest rate of pay. You do realize the 4 that voted yes are NOT at the lowest scale and have received every bonus and yearly raise as everyone else right? A number of terminals got the coat of living raise yes, but many centers (over 250) did not get the cost of living raise either, so if your going to tell it, tell it all. Your few posts are ALL anti-union in nature and the way in which you present half-truths is no different than the company rhetoric or outright lies told to FXF and XPO workers by the union "busters" hired by both of these companies.

How do you know they won't be getting the vacation rate? That's still under negotiation right? Have you sat in a negotiating session? I doubt it. Always be the lowest paid? I think not, seems like the 2 centers for FXF that voted no in WVA may have a claim to that, right? Or others such as the entire state of SC. You do know they make the lowest scale of pay right, not to mention a lot of terminals all over the country are at the lowest rate of pay. You do realize the 4 that voted yes are NOT at the lowest scale and have received every bonus and yearly raise as everyone else right? A number of terminals got the coat of living raise yes, but many centers (over 250) did not get the cost of living raise either, so if your going to tell it, tell it all. Your few posts are ALL anti-union in nature and the way in which you present half-truths is no different than the company rhetoric or outright lies told to FXF and XPO workers by the union "busters" hired by both of these companies.
It's funny how I was so wrong! Lol

Someone forgot to mention that you pay union fee' for the rest of your life even if your not in the union. And if you die your family has to keep paying those fee's and if you have pet's they have to pay union fee's. Because the only thing union's want is our money..

Someone forgot to mention that you pay union fee' for the rest of your life even if your not in the union. And if you die your family has to keep paying those fee's and if you have pet's they have to pay union fee's. Because the only thing union's want is our money..
Someone has NO idea of what they are talking about here ......

So , do you drivers from FedEx have any advice for the XPO people? ( as time passes we seem to be growing more and more similar as companies in the sense that Fred Smith has a strong grip on FedEx and now XPO has their very own Fred Smith Jr. - Brad Jacobs )

So , do you drivers from FedEx have any advice for the XPO people? ( as time passes we seem to be growing more and more similar as companies in the sense that Fred Smith has a strong grip on FedEx and now XPO has their very own Fred Smith Jr. - Brad Jacobs )

The best advice I can give is do some research and you will find that the company and their hired anti-union "advisors" all tell the same lies and half truths... some of what the anti-union people and company are saying to you I and many at FXF have heard before... they all come from the same playbook. Its not against the law for the company or its hired minions to lie to any of you, and they WILL. They will also come on here and pose as drivers too. One of the guys from LRI came on here and posed as a driver lol... But ask yourselves this, the company says we don't need third party representation but at the same time they hire the best money can buy to represent their interests and convince you that you shouldn't do similar.... think about that. Do these people that come talk to you for big bucks care about your medical costs or retirement? They have a financial interest in your not achieving better through representation. They say in a contract you could end up with less, ask them to produce ONE first contract with the teamsters that the people at any company ended up with less in terms of pay and benefits....they cannot do it.

XPO switched up and they signed a contract with The Crossroads Group Labor Consultants.... $350.00 an hour plus expenses... not too bad a lick to convince people that they dont need the benefits of a contract huh?

https://olms.dol-esa.gov/query/orgReport.do?rptId=627917&rptForm=LM20Form
They really don't convince everyone. What they do is find the weak minded the easy sell out's and the sheep of the worker's. Then they tell management ok .give this guy this, those you tell them the other guy's want to back out, Those you scare the ::shit:: out of and they'll wimper and those few just don't deal with because they have an idea of how you f'd them and their not believing any of your zhit..
If your asking yourselves how does he know?? Well that's the union busters we had at our shop. And what happened. Management bribed the 2 brother's in the shop. They scared the apprentice and the trailer mechanic was promised things would change and the 2 left( me included ) they didn't even bother with because we knew they where full of zhitz. And even the buster admitted to me that the company screws It's worker's. But since the worker's don't do anything about it they'll keep doing it.
And by the way. Only me and the brother's are left. And yes they get away with anything they basically run the shop and get paid more than me. Management has to keep them happy.

The best advice I can give is do some research and you will find that the company and their hired anti-union "advisors" all tell the same lies and half truths... some of what the anti-union people and company are saying to you I and many at FXF have heard before... they all come from the same playbook. Its not against the law for the company or its hired minions to lie to any of you, and they WILL. They will also come on here and pose as drivers too. One of the guys from LRI came on here and posed as a driver lol... But ask yourselves this, the company says we don't need third party representation but at the same time they hire the best money can buy to represent their interests and convince you that you shouldn't do similar.... think about that. Do these people that come talk to you for big bucks care about your medical costs or retirement? They have a financial interest in your not achieving better through representation. They say in a contract you could end up with less, ask them to produce ONE first contract with the teamsters that the people at any company ended up with less in terms of pay and benefits....they cannot do it.
Say it!!!

They really don't convince everyone. What they do is find the weak minded the easy sell out's and the sheep of the worker's. Then they tell management ok .give this guy this, those you tell them the other guy's want to back out, Those you scare the :::shit::: out of and they'll wimper and those few just don't deal with because they have an idea of how you f'd them and their not believing any of your zhit..
If your asking yourselves how does he know?? Well that's the union busters we had at our shop. And what happened. Management bribed the 2 brother's in the shop. They scared the apprentice and the trailer mechanic was promised things would change and the 2 left( me included ) they didn't even bother with because we knew they where full of zhitz. And even the buster admitted to me that the company screws It's worker's. But since the worker's don't do anything about it they'll keep doing it.
And by the way. Only me and the brother's are left. And yes they get away with anything they basically run the shop and get paid more than me. Management has to keep them happy.
Truth

Status
Not open for further replies.