FedEx Freight | You Are Worthless

Sounds like he is venting his fustrations, I suppose this is the place to do it. Just wonder how he would feel if he was working with, lets say YRC or one of the many companies that have closed there doors. Welcome to the board, I'm a little surprized they have allow you to get by with your board name, I'm a little offended by it.:realmad:

offened by his name, please say your kidding,please....

in case you havent heard its about the almighty dollar. The company does care about us. But its number 1 goal is to make a profit. Its economics 101. Why are road drivers lazy???? Ive run the road for almost 18 yrs. Im working 4 days a week and even three days so our xtra board can work, and you call us selfish a**holes. You are making a statement without knowing the facts. You need to get the facts before you post..

I happen to be an extra board buddy.... and I happen to know a lot of extra boards.... that collect unemployment, while part time dock workers go from their first job, to their second job. Gotta take care of those SUPPLEMENTAL employees!! Good for you, working 3 or 4 days a week. The company needs more people like you. What do you think I talk out of my brown eye?
Yes the word is SELFISH.... I know plenty of people higher up on the board that wont take off unless its friday or monday and only if they feel like it.

I happen to be an extra board buddy.... and I happen to know a lot of extra boards.... that collect unemployment, while part time dock workers go from their first job, to their second job. Gotta take care of those SUPPLEMENTAL employees!! Good for you, working 3 or 4 days a week. The company needs more people like you. What do you think I talk out of my brown eye?
Yes the word is SELFISH....
I know plenty of people higher up on the board that wont take off unless its friday or monday and only if they feel like it.

Uh oh, you done went down the wrong road, never look a gift horse in the mouth, is that how it goes..I for one was tickled to death to get a friday or monday, didn't make me one bit of difference, work is work, I felt if a guy took off on a friday, gave up his money for me, that it was my blessing, I'm not an employee here anymore, due to lack of work so I'll bow out now and watch. :popcorn:

screwedsogood hate will keep me awake as I wobble down the road tonight. Glad I woke up early to read this post now this monday night I wont need A Prayer, Energy Drink, and some poor guy telling the worst part of his life story to keep me awake and my set pulling straight from gate to gate. I appreciate this board, my cb and the worthless idiots at my job, and that great truck that use to run so fast but now it has to stay in the lane to the right before i Screw someone elses night. d@m I feel good. Please excuse the rambling usually on monday I feel terrible but after reading this post I am going to go to work and take screwedsogood anger and sh!t on everyone.

Yea, come on be honest with us. Don't hold back now! I would have to say I agree with you though screwedsogood. It's the nature of the beast these days all around.

Uh oh, you done went down the wrong road, never look a gift horse in the mouth, is that how it goes..I for one was tickled to death to get a friday or monday, didn't make me one bit of difference, work is work, I felt if a guy took off on a friday, gave up his money for me, that it was my blessing, I'm not an employee here anymore, due to lack of work so I'll bow out now and watch. :popcorn:

re-read what I said. Thats if they feel like it. I will and do work any day any time. possibly another problem with this company, ignorant people that see and hear what they want, then pass it on like its the gospel.

re-read what I said. Thats if they feel like it. I will and do work any day any time. possibly another problem with this company, ignorant people that see and hear what they want, then pass it on like its the gospel.

I'm just sayin, if a guy wants to give me somthin he doesn't have to then I am grateful, I don't have that worry now, but I did at fredex, If a guy wanted off on friday night and I got to work I was thankful, what do you expect him to do? Take off during a day that suits you better, give away his money for your benefit, so it suits you...think about it man!!!!!

No supplemenral worker's......

:duh:There should be NO SUPPLEMENTAL's... OUR OWN PEOPLE (bottom city,road, layed off) should be working in/out bound. PERIOD.

Don't sweat it driver, NOW you know who you work for, and who you work with. I am surprised though that you are just now so pissed and surprisingly shocked....most of us figured it out within 2 weeks of orientation, if not sooner. It sucked then and its only gonna get worse. No worries though, now that you know that this place operates more like a prison system than a world class company, you can stand and grovel in line waiting for crumbs with everbody else or make a break for it when the opportunity presents itself. Welcome to "Emerald City". Betcha thought that once you got hired at FedEx you had it made....don't feel bad almost everybody does... including myself at one time.

Offended by the name but your avatar shows a man peeing on Obama. I dont get it!! :duh:

Ditto that.

Combination of high sensitivity, mixed with equal amounts of hipocracy.

Is fine for the kiddies to see you peeing on your ememy but don't let them hear or see a naughty but harmless word :nono:

:hysterical:

simply put, you mean nothing to this company. they always have, and always will make things up as they go along, to suit their almighty dollar. what makes things worse is that the men and women that are drivers in this company are such gutless backstabbing worms, that they would sell their mothers heart, just so they could pat themselves on the back for a minute. this company is laying off full time employees while part time workers still come in and work upwards of 25 to 30 hours a week. full time city drivers switch to 4/10's while road drivers have bottom men that are starving. why can there not be a company authorized four day work week on the road board. probably because most road drivers are such selfish a-holes that they would not stand for it unless it suited their purpose or liking. this company will lay off people that have been with us for years, and will keep some that have been here for months, based on current layoff policy. it should go by company seniority only, and if it so happens that the layoff needs to be on the road side, then they need to do a city rebalance and lay off from the bottom. is your terminal still paying for a cleaning person to come in? are the lazy half-assed self important self entitled road drivers city drivers and dock workers dragging their feet and treating the freight like crap? are we still paying other companies to haul our freight? are we still sending out feel good "DISPATCH" articles full of sunshine and rainbows and politically correct sweet southern bull-crap? or for once will one of these half men down in corporate remember to bring their balls into work with them and tell it like it is. camera systems??? nascar teams??? CD's with that ridiculous Barney Freight.... I hope this house of cards falls down at your feet and you suffer and worry just like the rest of us.

Sounds like you need to concentrate on the job at hand.
Life is like a Sh#T sandwich..The more bread you have the less SH#T you eat....Now get busy, put your nose to the grind and the next time you look up this nightmare will be over!!

Sounds like you need to concentrate on the job at hand.
Life is like a Sh#T sandwich..The more bread you have the less SH#T you eat....Now get busy, put your nose to the grind and the next time you look up this nightmare will be over!!

Like I said ....prison rules. Now get'on out there and work that chain. Them big money drivers dont like to be held up....BTW keep it up "Big Money" and pretty soon your fat old asses will be breaking and loading your own G-D freight while us bottomfeeders move on.