Yellow | YOU got HOSED

look I know jobs were saved but to come back to these slave wages and compensation is funny :horse****: now management has us by the short and curleys

besides the fact that rank and file got screwed again. We now have somebody from upper management in our terminal teaching our dispatchers, inbound and outbound how to combine peddle runs and work our docks with less men. Thanks to the YES men, they are gonna reward us by laying off more teamsters. GOOD JOB YES MEN

besides the fact that rank and file got screwed again. We now have somebody from upper management in our terminal teaching our dispatchers, inbound and outbound how to combine peddle runs and work our docks with less men. Thanks to the YES men, they are gonna reward us by laying off more teamsters. GOOD JOB YES MEN

Your right, if the vote was no we all would be laid off, how dare they only lay off the junior guys, us senior guys need a break too....................

Your right, if the vote was no we all would be laid off, how dare they only lay off the junior guys, us senior guys need a break too....................

we will never know because you YES men didnt have the b@lls to stand up for yourselves, and yes even for the jr men. Wow imagine that backing eachother up even if we lost our jobs. I bet you were that guy who left his buddy to get beat up when he was out numbered by bullies so sad

we will never know because you YES men didnt have the b@lls to stand up for yourselves, and yes even for the jr men. Wow imagine that backing eachother up even if we lost our jobs. I bet you were that guy who left his buddy to get beat up when he was out numbered by bullies so sad

I kinda think the "yes" voters were the ones that made sure NOBODY got beat up. "No" voters might have made sure everybody got beat up.

I kinda think the "yes" voters were the ones that made sure NOBODY got beat up. "No" voters might have made sure everybody got beat up.

The YES men caved in and begged for mercy, and yes maybe the no voters ( i call them teamsters ) may have forced a result NOBODY would have liked, they stood up for what they believe in. NOT ASKING FOR MERCY.

The YES men caved in and begged for mercy, and yes maybe the no voters ( i call them teamsters ) may have forced a result NOBODY would have liked, they stood up for what they believe in. NOT ASKING FOR MERCY.

And "what you believe in", at any particular moment in time, may NOT be a very smart course of action. Just because someone believes in something doesn't make it the smart thing to do.

Are you done Whining now?
Your welcome we were happy to save even your job for you.

glad you are happy with the little bit of scraps the no voters got for you all .
dont worry about those guys with no senority .probably what 15 -18 years to hold a bid most places .
they were just the guys that were going to pay for that little pensions you might get some day

glad you are happy with the little bit of scraps the no voters got for you all .
dont worry about those guys with no senority .probably what 15 -18 years to hold a bid most places .
they were just the guys that were going to pay for that little pensions you might get some day

I was wondering where you were. Did you oversleep today?

I was wondering where you were. Did you oversleep today?

this is just a hobby for me .
my life is pretty full when im not trying to have my brothers backs .
4 days a week at plant fittness wastes some time between posts

Keep moving slow maybe the whole place will close and you'll get the unemployment checks you so desperately want.................................The IBT told you, the independent consultants told you and the company told you, without the deal it's going to close you still don't believe and want to do nothing but point fingers at brother Teamsters because you didn't get your way....................

Your welcome again, even though you'd rather see all your brothers in the street rather then working, talk about a stand up guy your a real winner.

Ok, it passed. Now what. At this point it seems like business as usual. I am aware that some are here just to argue with people online because there wives won't let them speak. However, instead of continuing to cut each others throats we should be focusing on how to make this contract more palletable for all. Find some solutions not keep bashing each other. Maybe focus on trying to talk to the Terminal Managers and Op. Managers in a civil way and let them know the bad decision they are making daily, (running city drivers over each other all day and backtracking a driver all day). I know,"they won't listen". If it is done with a calm dialogue rather than ranting and raving it might have a chance to happen. At this point if we look for ways to make the customers happy and work in a profitable way at least the next 5 years won't be for nothing.

Volnuck, you are right on the money. It is customers who will determine if YRC makes it or not. In defense of the managers and dispatchers I have to say that thing inside the terminal are not always as you think. Most dispatchers and manager will gladly listen to you and will take your suggestions into consideration. They really do value you suggestions even if it does not feel they way to you. Dispatching is the worst job in the industry. Dispatchers often are responsible for “running city drivers over each other all day and backtracking a driver all day” but I can assure you it is not because they (at least most of them) are incompetent or because they want to make your life miserable. It is because every time the phone rings their entry dispatch plan changes. Keep your heads up and your customers happy and you can feel good in knowing that you have done everything possible to help your company and yourself.

I didnt thank you...so no need to say your welcome!! You definately are a weak one arent you...no integrity type!! i understand...

Interesting, with TB credentials such as yours, you even contemplate that you "understand."

As far as integrity, you might want to hold off on judgement before you jump to a conclusion.

"Waste no more time arguing about what a good man should be. Be one."

Marcus Aurelius

Funny how all this comes after our vote.Shouldve been doing this all along.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk

Just run the damn ball

:nutkick:After reading all the post, insults, critics, ideas from this event, vote, snowjob whatever you want to call it. There is one question that remains from both the Yes guyz as well as the No guyz. The ball is now in Mr. Welch's hand for now. The Yes guyz let's see if he is all that they say he is and turns this thing around. Alot of legacy Yellow guyz think he is the messiah to get it done. He has done it before and will do it again, because he was there during those lean times with Yellow. He didn't inherit this and took this debacle of a mismanaged company to right the ship to be what it is supposed to be.....Tip of the spear in the LTL.

For the No guyz, all this giving up our HW&P and work rules shouldn't have resulted, cause we didn't put ourselves into this mess so why blame us for their shortfalls. Mismanagement w/o a plan has cause this debacle and its our blood & sweat that has kept this thing going. The kicker here is after what we agree to help this company survive. They have the audacity to not give anything in return as a sign of good faith..... but to ask for more:nut_kick::9529: They have not done right before so what makes you think they'll get it right this time???? Another of the many failed COO's????

Before anyone ask... I worked for REX and didn't know about Welch till we merged but........

Those of you that have known me for awhile know that I have always quoted the following:

There are only three types of people in this world

1- There are those who make things happen!
2- There are those who watch things happen!!
3- Then there are those who wondered, what the f*** just happen!!!

The ball is in Welch's hand, he has his play called for him to either run the ball or fumble it....We shall see if it is a perfect call for us or them........Enjoy the Super Bowl and have a good & safe week brothers and sisters, as a Teamster I gotta root for those horses.