Yellow | YOU got HOSED

This whole thing isnt what it once was.lieing,deception,fraud all are elements that cause anger amongst us all.The perps are laughing as evil as they are.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk

This whole thing isnt what it once was.lieing,deception,fraud all are elements that cause anger amongst us all.The perps are laughing as evil as they are.

Sorry to interfere, But I think the word you are looking for is Lying

Just something to let marinate on your minds here of being hosed.....In another 5 years when the debt is due again bs will repeat itself again. The company will be asking again for more and the bobble heads will be in effect to another round of "YES, WE CAN"

When deceit and lying and just pure fraud happens.It does create arguements and hatefulness among members of this union.I think deep in our minds.We have this little feeling that what was the outcome of the last vote was manufactured somewhat by those that manned the ballot boxes.We all have thought just a bit about how easy it would be to unlock the boxes when nobody was in sight.then afterwards some of us felt there mightve been some awards handed out and big cigars smoked.Yeah we got a job and insurance for just a while longer.

When deceit and lying and just pure fraud happens.It does create arguements and hatefulness among members of this union.I think deep in our minds.We have this little feeling that what was the outcome of the last vote was manufactured somewhat by those that manned the ballot boxes.We all have thought just a bit about how easy it would be to unlock the boxes when nobody was in sight.then afterwards some of us felt there mightve been some awards handed out and big cigars smoked.Yeah we got a job and insurance for just a while longer.

Wow!! It must take a lot of energy to be that distrusting.... Just saying...

Doesnt matter.When it comes to YRCF us members arent in control of nothing.If ya want to work here with the current conditions.Then stay.If ya dont hit the door.

Wow!! It must take a lot of energy to be that distrusting.... Just saying...

Actually no it doesnt take much energy.We have been living in it for quite sometime now.The demeaner and lack of action by our union tells us alot.its not the same since we merged and the company said that they were in trouble.no brainer

Mathematically and statistically it is merely impossible and logically speaking to have such a swing in the percentage of votes change that quickly in such a short time span.Especially over the same material we voted against the first time using a third party monitoring company.FIX

Mathematically and statistically it is merely impossible and logically speaking to have such a swing in the percentage of votes change that quickly in such a short time span.Especially over the same material we voted against the first time using a third party monitoring company.FIX

Aw, geez, have you gone off your meds again?

the big swing i believe is because brother jimmy put his rubber stamp on it .thats all it took to sway the herd

About 30% (6,000+) of our Teamster workforce is non-CDL. You don't think that proposing a wage package that treats ALL YRCF Teamsters equally might have had a favorable effect on the voting? Also I'm certain I was not alone in voting no in round one in solidarity with those non-CDL Teamsters. The second offer was an improvement. And I switched to yes.

the big swing i believe is because brother jimmy put his
rubber stamp on it .thats all it took to swaythe herd

Yea,by the time the herd figures out that jimmy and tyson are on the take and
Are not on their side, they'll be in a yrc sleeper truck with a Mexican
Team partner.

Even then, most will still worshp the wisdom of the international.