XPO | Your proxy vote.

Ok lets start.

Once a year you and I get a notice of annual meeting and proxy statement. All share holders get one, your 10-k report also comes with this.

Voting your shares is almost like voting for a politician. They will give many choices on which to vote on. On 2006 proxy you were given a chance to vote on.

Approve name change to Con-way inc, your choices. For,, Against and abstain.
Or you could be voting for board members, your choices would be for all, withhold for all or You can vote the each individual board member. This come with instructions on the proxy its self.

Now we understand what FOr and AGAINST is, ABSTAIN is a way to keep the Chairman of the board from voting your shares.

If you don't send it in and vote your shares the Chairman of the board will vote them for you. Nice deal for him.

This is all governed and controlled by the Securities and exchange commission.
In the book its self you can see who's making what and how much both in cash and stock options.

Lets look at Doug S

Salary 673,569
Stock awards $925,625
Option awards. $1,128,039
non-Equity incentive plan comp. $626,226
change in pension. $294,965
Other comp. $177,667

Total. $ 3,826,091
A few other things

Car.$27,519
Annual physcal exam 0.00
Tax prep service. $4,500
Estate planning service. $2,302
education matching gifts. 0.00
long term care insurance premiem.$1,029
airline club membership. $250.00
Relocation program.$118,500

Total $ 154,100
Morgage Subsidy. $118,500

This is all in the books. I could put in other member who get more but my fingers are starting too hurt. more laters. I hope this is what some of you where looking for.

We need too be concerned with making an impact on our futures 1st. This means coming together and getting some help from an outside company you know what I mean. While voting is something I've done since having the choice, it's something that in my opinion should be 2nd place too what we need NOW!

Now will you do something with it next year. I don't mean put it in your bird cage. take part as a share holder.

Do what with it, give my vote to who? keep my vote from who? Con-Way does What Con-Way wants We are not CON-WAY stop kidding yourself, We are drivers with a Con-Way logo, Please dont think you an owner because you have a little stock, no go ahead if it gives you a little warm feeling!:hysterical::mfight:

Con-way does what Con-way wants because we let them. We are the ones that haven't used the only legitimate tool we have at our disposal. It's time to step up.

Do what with it, give my vote to who? keep my vote from who? Con-Way does What Con-Way wants We are not CON-WAY stop kidding yourself, We are drivers with a Con-Way logo, Please dont think you an owner because you have a little stock, no go ahead if it gives you a little warm feeling!:hysterical::mfight:
Please look at post 24.

I will tell you that if the proxy propesl had goes threw last year many of the thing that are happening now wouldn't be happening. I will go in to what a minoity share holder trigger is later. My spell check is not working.

Please look at post 24.

Do you propose a hostle take over by the rank and file?, Money and only money makes the world go round, My money comes from con-way, con-way controls the money before I get it, and con-way decides how long I recieve that money. I looked at post 24. AND!

Right....

Nobody will do crap.All I see or hear at work is whining and complaining.....until a white shirt comes around.Then it's yes sir...no sir...f'n makes me want to puke.:butt kiss:

I have never worked a job where I have seen so much azz kissing and sucking up as I have seen here.

Yeah I speak what's on my mind,and am not afraid to tell someone they are wrong,or something is stupid,no matter what color shirt they happen to be wearing.Disrespect me...expect it right back.Too bad this can't be said for all the radio and lunch room rambo's out there.

I have met some very intelligent guys out there,that work for this company.If everyone were to stick to their guns,and do something about the situation...Mountains could be moved.

Nobody will do crap.All I see or hear at work is whining and complaining.....until a white shirt comes around.Then it's yes sir...no sir...f'n makes me want to puke.:butt kiss:

I have never worked a job where I have seen so much azz kissing and sucking up as I have seen here.

Yeah I speak what's on my mind,and am not afraid to tell someone they are wrong,or something is stupid,no matter what color shirt they happen to be wearing.Disrespect me...expect it right back.Too bad this can't be said for all the radio and lunch room Rambo's out there.

I have met some very intelligent guys out there,that work for this company.If everyone were to stick to their guns,and do something about the situation...Mountains could be moved.
Amen brother. The people you are talking about are called lunch room hero's or break room Rambo's. Every center has them. What we are talking about here is nothing they can get in trouble for.

Do you propose a hostle take over by the rank and file?, Money and only money makes the world go round, My money comes from con-way, con-way controls the money before I get it, and con-way decides how long I recieve that money. I looked at post 24. AND!
Con-way does not control the shares you have been given. That is in the hands of T.ROE PRICE and you, You can sell any time you want or buy more.

As for post 24 you asked a question and there the answer. Are you happy with the why things have been going or Should we just sit a complain and do nothing. The company has given us tools we can use, why not use them.

Con-way does not control the shares you have been given. That is in the hands of T.ROE PRICE and you, You can sell any time you want or buy more.

As for post 24 you asked a question and there the answer. Are you happy with the why things have been going or Should we just sit a complain and do nothing. The company has given us tools we can use, why not use them.

Last year we got to vote to change the name of the company (just a formalty , it was already in the works) and a vote to keep the auditors (every year same thing)! And what else?? These things are not that important to me, we do not have any control on the day to day management of this company! I dont get on here to **** on anyones parade, but step back , its time for a reality check! :funky:We are the company:funky: Get a grip:smilie_132:

Last year we got to vote to change the name of the company (just a formalty , it was already in the works) and a vote to keep the auditors (every year same thing)! And what else?? These things are not that important to me, we do not have any control on the day to day management of this company! I dont get on here to **** on anyones parade, but step back , its time for a reality check! :funky:We are the company:funky: Get a grip:smilie_132:
If its not that important to you why are you wasting thread space on something you don't care about or really understand.

We have more control then you think and so does everyone else. With your way of thinking thats all we will ever be is flunky's losing more of the pie. Its it wrong for others and myself to think that may be if we got together as one we could change one or two things to the better. Who nose may be if we stir up the pot they my even throw us a bone or two. I have never understood people who want to quit, give up or throw their hands in the air before a fight.

you want to get us organized do it , i'll sign up All I am sayin is you keep stiring and stirring the pot and pretty soon you got people tired of being cayght up in it, You have been doing this for years(wasting thread space) If you have any control change something ,anything then maybe I'll throw a little faith your way, I 'm watching

suggestion

i maybe out of turn but have fooled with personal sock some i have always gone along with the board of directors for as u say i really cant understand mumbo-jumbo either. if u dont vote it is counted as yes vote. just a thought

From what I read and understand on this thread is , you are attempting to find and
gather support for change by the employee
stockholders of this company . Please
correct me if I am wrong but , this seems
to be an exorcise in futillity unless the
following happens first .#1 The 20,000 to
25,000 employees must own over 50% of
voting shares . #2 They then would have to
agree with your views . #3 They would then
actually have to act on their voting rights. Are you not placing the cart before
the horse ?
Thank You