Yellow | YRC and UPS

Wait I thought DHL already held the paper:LMAO: Does this mean UPS is buying DHL and they'll be a really big merge change of ops:regretful::regretful:
DHL is part of the European Union. YRC would have a head start with the NAU, the contract offering almost matches the wages with Mexico.

Hey did you hear?UPS is buying yrc. where did you hear that somebody asks me?i heard it from Wendyfacecloth on trucking boards.And a guy named spaghetti confirmed it

Last edited by a moderator:
Even if UPS bought us it wouldn't worry Fed Ex much. Those guys have already eaten our lunch and would do quite well in head to head with UPS.

Ha! Ha! Ha! Hee Ha! Empire? Fred Smith? Most professional drivers? What have you been smoking? Start looking for another job 'cause we've got till the end of the year at best,even with concessions. The company is broken with no viable plan to fix it. Bye- Bye.

i dont see ups buying yrc but yrc selling off reddaway or new penn now that i can see................

Legally, I don't believe (my opinion) they can separate the regionals. BUT I do believe they can close any regional and allow YRC to absorb their accounts.

one could only wish the last time a rumor got started the stocks went through the roof we all have about 7000 options at 48 cents untill 2018 just a thought