Yellow | YRC April 2012 COO Has Been Canceled Until Furthur Notice

Wolf, these guys are Union guys I guess so if you were me, what would you do. i don't moderate Union guys very much, I pretty much leave that to the Union mods because half the time, I don't even know what they are talking about.
More than half the time they don't know what they're talking about either... :mf_swordfight:

Well I've about butchered KKs thread enough for tonight. Thanks all for puttin up with me. Sorry to those that couldn't :wavey:

If it's true that Locals 24 and 413 caught YRC Freight management in some "flim-flam", then some heads are gonna roll. You don't make a big media splash about this to your customers and the public, and then allegedly "double-cross" your unionized work force while asking for their cooperation?! Come on!

:busted:
I agree with Freightmaster on this one.It shows you what kind of company we are working for they have been asking us to give and give to save this company(AND WE HAVE) .Then they turn around and do what ever they want anyways ( double-cross) I should say tried to double-cross us this time they got caught. We all really need to stop and think whats next????

Good night wolf and please roll over and tell Mud goodnight also :hide::poster_oops: J/K J/K
Hey R-14, It's Mardi Gras time, ever been? Show yourXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Come on Mud !

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey R-14, It's Mardi Gras time, ever been? Show yourXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Come on Mud !
Good night wolf. LOL, LOL. You have to experience the Mardi Gras in New Orleans at least once in your lifetime.

just heard from a col man man that the reason thier rerouting frieght is that col is destroying frieght and tthey are rerouting it around/cant say for coldwater so i wont/cant blame the co, if its true but they have always done the same thing in the past/but it wasent always this drastic of a change

Read the Jimmy from TOL Thread on the Teamsters/Non-Union Forum.
Why bother yourselves reading that b s. The best thing they have over there is what they stole from here. They could'nt even get a copy of the change without stealing it!

the problem is not yrc at all!!! THE PROBLEM IS THIS THING THEY CALL TEAMSTERS UNION WE PAY MONIES TO EVERY MONTH TO PROTECT US AND THEIR NOT! UNTIL WE HAVE PEOPLE MAKING DECISIONS THAT EFFECT THEIR FATE ALSO ITS GOING TO CONTINUE TO BE LIKE THIS!! THEY HAVE ALLOWED YRC TO TAKE SO MUCH FROM YRC EMPLOYEES AND THEY WHO MADE THE DECISIONS TO DO THAT LOST NOTHING AT ALL!!!!!!

Always thought you had great taste. But the thought of you and mud in bed.......are you at least a top? no lol here.
Look at His Avatar silly.....He has two friends.....Sheeesh!....But I hear tell there is more In New Orleans if ya wanna see for yourself.

Here ya go guys
cccck.jpg
When and if?? Just like our pay and pension.

just heard from a col man man that the reason thier rerouting frieght is that col is destroying frieght and tthey are rerouting it around/cant say for coldwater so i wont/cant blame the co, if its true but they have always done the same thing in the past/but it wasent always this drastic of a change
I heard Coldwater kept getting very contagious flus and only 2 men would show up to work on Friday nights...

Sure glad it is cancelled for now!!! Hard to believe they are auctioning 61 terminals in March. Then instead of paying its employee's their 15% or its debt 1st, they want to move Road drivers all over the place when the company could just do better coordination with what is in place. They can do changes that do not hurt morale or move people all over not having any gaurantee of having a job in the next two years!