Yellow | YRC Charlotte

Status
Not open for further replies.
Voluntary Overtime

Some people got to have it
Some people really need it (laid off guys)

[yt]<object width=&quot;425&quot; height=&quot;344&quot;><param name=&quot;movie&quot; value=&quot;http://www.youtube.com/v/ROZMlfELtII&hl=en&fs=1&quot;></param><param name=&quot;allowFullScreen&quot; value=&quot;true&quot;></param><param name=&quot;allowscriptaccess&quot; value=&quot;always&quot;></param><embed src=&quot;http://www.youtube.com/v/ROZMlfELtII&hl=en&fs=1&quot; type=&quot;application/x-shockwave-flash&quot; allowscriptaccess=&quot;always&quot; allowfullscreen=&quot;true&quot; width=&quot;425&quot; height=&quot;344&quot;></embed></object>[/yt]

yellow cti i went to work in cnc dispatch in oct 1985, i left feb 15 02. we did not have drivers coming from cti until about time i left & all frt was run cnc drivers. we still did not have cti drivers come in. we had col, cve, nsh(not many) & occasionally atl. sometimes we did have to run mty due to no frt. we wud run cve drivers up east coast, lcp up east coast(bal, hgr etc) but mostly home, nsh home w/frt 1 & 1 which means 1 nsh dvr & 1 cnc dvr, atl we wud run empty if we had cnc men. the cnc men were protected in their lanes. lcp-cnc was lcp forward run, cve-cnc, cve forward run, cnc-nsh, cnc forward run, cnc-atl, cnc forward run. then about time i retired they started coming in from phi, nrf, greenville tenn, bham ala & others & we were told it was a coo. now mr yellow cti if u wud PM when u come to cnc, where u reported, who was dispatchers, where did u stay in motel i will apolgize to u & also ur name. mr rico i learned that arguging with 3 or 4 on dock that is a waste of time. i will not lower myself to that any more. mr mod do u only call down ex-sups if these people lv me alone i will lv them alone. ps- i never voted for tr havent talked to him & i wud be trying to help the situation instead of telling a 70 yr old man he cant remember. tks & good night

I love Jack!.....:clap: :biglaugh: :shift: gud nght

I love Jack!.....:clap: :biglaugh: :shift: gud nght
well.. we DON'T....leave the information reporting to those of us who work there EVERYDAY, and NOT back in the late 90's...to those of us who handle the grievances EVERYDAY...to those of us who deal with management EVERYDAY....to those of us who have lost our jobs with this merger, and to those of us who now hang on by a thread after 19+ years....to those of us who are there EVERYDAY, watching this company suffer to stay afloat....thanks for all your knowledge Jack, but leave it up to those of us on the front line TODAY.....thx, Mr. G-Man:red_bandana:

well.. we DON'T....leave the information reporting to those of us who work there EVERYDAY, and NOT back in the late 90's...to those of us who handle the grievances EVERYDAY...to those of us who deal with management EVERYDAY....to those of us who have lost our jobs with this merger, and to those of us who now hang on by a thread after 19+ years....to those of us who are there EVERYDAY, watching this company suffer to stay afloat....thanks for all your knowledge Jack, but leave it up to those of us on the front line TODAY.....thx, Mr. G-Man:red_bandana:

Could it be that reading between the lines that Jack is laying a foundation of precedent for fixing what's wrong now. It's always good to listen to the way things were to know how they shouldn't have changed unless agreed to. Listen up and file!!!!!!!!!!!

Since 2002 when Jack retired there have been numerous COO's between both companies and routes have been changed. All we are asking is that he not spread half truths and talk about how much freight is lost or how good a man TR is. You are 7 years removed Jack if you have relevant info for how things are today and Contractual language that can help please let us know.

mr ds r u only mod i did not say u. &quot;tell it like it is not like u want it to be.&quot; I WAS TOLD I WAS WALKING TIGHT LINE.
My bad.........I was going by your post and the last I checked I'm the only YRC mod posting in this thread!

I have heard that 653 is in the process of calling back 20 more dock guys, maybe as soon as this weekend. We might be back in the freight business. DS.

My bad.........I was going by your post and the last I checked I'm the only YRC mod posting in this thread!

I have heard that 653 is in the process of calling back 20 more dock guys, maybe as soon as this weekend. We might be back in the freight business. DS.
they are bringing back 20 more this weekend, as of 0.0 4/26....that's 40 back on in the last 2 weeks , and that's GREAT news......maybe we're turning the corner?.....g

mr devilfan i will not lower myself to argue with some people who have no standards. mr ds is vwaggs a mod. all of us better look in mirror we all may have helped cause it. we better quit arguing with each other & argue with who we shud. i am comfortable with my life & just want to help layed off road drivers who were all my friends to get some relief. have a grrrrrrrt day. tks i seen on 1 post if u says tks u get a green star. it will be pretty world with all my green stars..........tks

Jack, You're killing me here ROFLMAO!!! I posted here 2 weeks ago!!! Where have you been?

The answer to your question is I Moderate. If that means something as simple as giving Sage Advice, I do it. It is much more preferable than issuing infractions or suspensions. As a former Supervisor, I would think you'd be familiar w/the method.

(Please no followup cracks on this guys)

I do have standards Jack. # 1 I can spell complete words. #2 I don't flip flop between saying TR is a good man then saying Joel K should have been voted in because he'd be a better choice. If you want to help then give good advice not garbage that helps other Companies to beat us down, like how many bills were lost in the cut over. Most of us don't want to have an argument with you we just ask that you not help dig our grave.

PS If you can show where I don't have standards please feel free to post them. Don't make false accusations.

rug pole foul ball

the irretents are out thumping the dock,skab leader fritz needs to go. At any costs

Jack, You're killing me here ROFLMAO!!! I posted here 2 weeks ago!!! Where have you been?

The answer to your question is I Moderate. If that means something as simple as giving Sage Advice, I do it. It is much more preferable than issuing infractions or suspensions. As a former Supervisor, I would think you'd be familiar w/the method.

(Please no followup cracks on this guys)
And I had such a good one, too!!

Back to Jack...those who don't like him or his posts....ignore , IGNORE!!

mr waggs i believe i read from u i was walking thin line. mr devilfan u have been on my case since i come on this post. i said TR has been honest & fair with me as long as i have known him. i heard him stand up to teds as noone as i know ever has for a union rule. as far as joelK i have never worked with a finer young man in my life. i know r/d have reall been hurt & when u hurt a road driver u hurt a fine family!!!!!!!!! i believe u'all are worried more about mosquitos(me) & less about alligators biting at ur a$$. i wud say tks but i dont get greenies for it anymore.

Jack, your best bet would be to just stay off this thread, as you have nothing constructive ever to add to it.....as I have said it to you a dozen times, this thread was created to keep those of us WHO WORK AT CNC up to date and informed as to whats happening there for those who are in layoff ect. Information gets updated daily by those of us WHO WORK THERE....please do not contribute to this thread unless you have factual, current, pertinent information.....tks, Mr. G-Man

mr g-man do i take this as threat? r u banning me? i didnt know u owned this web-site! r u mod? if u answer yes to any of my questions tell me im banned. if not keep ur mouth shut to me. tks

Status
Not open for further replies.