Yellow | YRC Charlotte

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you jack

mr waggs i believe i read from u i was walking thin line. mr devilfan u have been on my case since i come on this post. i said TR has been honest & fair with me as long as i have known him. i heard him stand up to teds as noone as i know ever has for a union rule. as far as joelK i have never worked with a finer young man in my life. i know r/d have reall been hurt & when u hurt a road driver u hurt a fine family!!!!!!!!! i believe u'all are worried more about mosquitos(me) & less about alligators biting at ur a$$. i wud say tks but i dont get greenies for it anymore.

JACK, You are a total A$$ole who only thinks that road drivers are any good. You have now insulted my family and the family's of all YRC employees who aren't road drivers! Keep your ::shit:: comments to yourself, you don't know any of our families so SHUT THE F__K UP! :nutkick:

mr ds since u r mod do u think mr rico & mr gmans post r not a little out of line? tks
I am nowhere near out of line Mr. Rudisill, just stating facts.....YOU are the one who is out of line, posting rediculous nonsense on a thread that was designed and created to keep current CNC employees up to date on what is going on there....you consistently post jibberish and illegibly spelled crap that half the time doesn't even apply to the spirit of this thread.....NOW, tell me I'm out of line here again...MODS??? the g-man:red_bandana:

Jack

mr ds since u r mod do u think mr rico & mr gmans post r not a little out of line? tks

JACK,

And this statement that you made in the thread LINEHAUL SUPERVISORS post 38 on March 19.."dragracer there aint enuf yankees to handle me & my ak-47. get-r-done. have a nice day." Does this help to jog your memory JACK!!! Like I said before "IF you can't handle the fire :flame:stay out of the kitchen". It really stinks when it gets thrown back in your face, doesn't it JACK!!!!! :poster_oops::tongue

RICO

it amazes me how it takes all u big SLAB guys to slam down 1 little broke down old man that stayed in trucking 40 years & still loves it. maybe u'all r afraid to address the real problems. i have always heard "cowards gather". tks & have a great day...........

Thanks drag racer, I have been wondering where you have been... Oh how the mind wanders....

Hey Rico, Ive been around . Just reading up on CLT's status. Havent worked much so I only know what you guys have been informing on here . So I really have had no input to give. I had a interview with a Co. last week and called the driver super for a reference letter and he told me "legally I dont think I can do that" . I said yes you can . He said let me talk to the TM and I call you back if I can. No call back. Would of had more respect for the guy if he would of just said I rather not do that and just be straight up. Spent the weekend at Pinks All Out at Zmax. So if anyone went You probably saw dragracer racing.

Jack,

I think the objection is that the Charlotte guys in this thread are seeking current and relevant info. The info you are providing, though well meaning on your part, according to them is relevant but not current.

As an outside observer, (non Charlotte) I would find it easier to just not continue providing info that others apparently don't value in this thread. It would benefit you, by eliminating some of the back n forth stuff. If your info were of current value, it would be their loss, for not getting it. Something many apparently wish would happen.

it amazes me how it takes all u big SLAB guys to slam down 1 little broke down old man that stayed in trucking 40 years & still loves it. maybe u'all r afraid to address the real problems. i have always heard "cowards gather". tks & have a great day...........

TRANSLATION: Mean Chicken ::shit::'s. I'm old and irrelevant but I still love trucks. Birds of a feather flock together. I love you and have a great day!

Go to work!!! (Someone has too!)

Have you started your new job yet?

Yep, it sucks. Just as I figured. Its easy and not very stressful though? It looks like I'll make $900 a week average(some weeks $700 and some $1100) and I'll be home weekends since nothing is open on the weekends. One pickup and one delivery and haul butt back empty for another load. I keep praying that theses bumbling idiots running the company accidently fix the problems and call me back. I hope it also isn't a 1 year callback period.

Status
Not open for further replies.