Yellow | YRC Code of Conduct Booklet

They just wanted the rank and file to see the high ethical standards that their executives adhere to and let them take comfort in knowing how righteous they are.......can I get an AMEN?

That movie and the many messages within, made a deep and significant impact on me.

It is not so easy today, to convey such.

(It was a double feature with 'GYPSY.' That made another significant impact....)

Amen!!! God does exist but some people and corporations don't abide by him.Now we don't have to go far in why we are not prosperous

I refused to sign and the dispatcher signed my name and then wrote refused to sign. I learned a long, long time ago anything you sign can possibly come back someday and bite you in the butt. Anything I have to sign that has to do with safety or on the job training that I have to sign my name to I also write Signed Under Protest. If I do something wrong after watching the movies and listening to the bull I might not have 2 Strong legs to stand on but hopefully I can take a stand.

I refused to sign and the dispatcher signed my name and then wrote refused to sign. I learned a long, long time ago anything you sign can possibly come back someday and bite you in the butt. Anything I have to sign that has to do with safety or on the job training that I have to sign my name to I also write Signed Under Protest. If I do something wrong after watching the movies and listening to the bull I might not have 2 Strong legs to stand on but hopefully I can take a stand.

You're juss not being a "team player".....

So you're saying that Teamsters are too dumb to understand the difference between "must" and "shall"? You don't seem to have a very high opinion of the intelligence of your brother Teamsters do you?

YOUR words, YOUR thoughts....NOT mine....KK

YRC Code of Conduct book appeared at 511 city dispatch this morning. Supervisor scanned through 4-5 pages and said "Sign Here"

A few uninformed sheep ran to him and signed. I chose to decline. Management told me that I HAD to sign.

A 10 minute Q&A followed with me repeatedly asking for a union representative. I stated my case to him that I was NOT signing ANYTHING.

Management stated that I was signing that I knew the book existed. My reply was "I know that the Quran existed and I wasn't signing off on it either"

We weren't told that by signing, we agreed to follow the words of the booklet, we agreed that we had read the booklet, or agreed to anything else. We were just told to sign.

I was allowed to decline signing, but I was told that a xerox copy would be available for me before the end of my work day.

Interesting that even a union steward had no knowledge of this book.

Thank you Truckingboards friends and others for the heads-up that this was coming my way.

(On a side note... As my supervisor walked away, he mumbled "I'm not taking this ****", to which I replied "Oh yes you are" SMH

We have a code of conduct its called a contract! Or whats left of it,anyways

You think there might be some legit reasons for some of us to be a little "paranoia"?

Not if people use a little common sense and investigate instead of giving in to hysteria.

LEHIGH vALLY, paranoid or not. As employees of any operating company of YRCW, we are all bound by the published Corporate Code of Conduct. If you have a chance to review you paperwork from when you were hired. You will find a document that you signed that states that you are required to and agree to conform the rules of the employer. Teamster or not.:1036316054:

That movie and the many messages within, made a deep and significant impact on me.

It is not so easy today, to convey such.

(It was a double feature with 'GYPSY.' That made another significant impact....)

Natalie Wood...the most beautiful actress ever. Fell in love with her in Splendor In The Grass. RIP sweet Natalie.

I rest my case..............again !!!