Yellow | Yrc Freight to drop the R Yellow Freight

I`m pretty sure Roadway had debt.

They certainly did, almost all corporations carry some long term debt. The idea that Roadway was "debt free" is ridiculous. Here's what I said in post #113 earlier:

"At the end of 2002, before Yellow purchased them the following year, Roadway was carrying $273 million of debt on the books. They were certainly not debt free as so many here have claimed. Check the 10-Q filing for verification."

Geez!!! Get over it. Roadway was carrying debt. Triplex told everyone where to look to prove it. The probability that it was manageable is certain. But at this point in time, WHY DOES ANYONE CARE? I loved Roadway but we ALL work for YRCF now. Accept reality!

The only debt Roadway had was for the cost of buying Reimer in Canada.

That is not correct. Roadway bought Reimer over 15 years ago. Again, repeating what has been stated many times on this forum, Roadway purchased Arnold Industries. After the purchase, they sold the truck load carrier, Arnold Transportation, and keep New Penn. They proceeded afterwards with a repayment plan that was in place at the time Yellow bought Roadway.

Geez!!! Get over it. Roadway was carrying debt. Triplex told everyone where to look to prove it. The probability that it was manageable is certain. But at this point in time, WHY DOES ANYONE CARE? I loved Roadway but we ALL work for YRCF now. Accept reality!
I had a 28 year relationship with Roadway but never loved her.

And the smartest or maybe luckiest one's of this whole fiasco was the owners of R and USF that sold at the top before the bottom fell out. Don't you know in 2008 those cats were high five-ing each other on their yacht's sipping high dollar whiskey.

And the smartest or maybe luckiest one's of this whole fiasco was the owners of R and USF that sold at the top before the bottom fell out. Don't you know in 2008 those cats were high five-ing each other on their yacht's sipping high dollar whiskey.

Don't delude yourself. Slick billy z cashed in, too!