Yellow | Yrc needs to fix the a/c on these linehaul tractors (red tag)

You already called me a liar in my notifications. Why did you cut off the quote, because it made you look stupid? I could call you a liar too, so what, what would it accomplish? I didn't remember using the word brilliant and was making a general statement that calling people names over the internet shows stupidity. So you can go right ahead and keep name calling.
Who is the bigger liar someone who says I had a choice whether or not to join the union and work for Yellow and says smart people do not drive trucks or someone who forgot he used the word brilliant (which I am) in an earlier post? You are the one who started a personal attack over the internet and now with your shrink and meds comment I think I realize why. You have a shrink and your meds need adjusted, so I will just ignore you from now on.

You are so brilliant you had to resort to 'I know you are but what am I'??? I just hope I will be able to make it thru life with the knowledge that someone as brilliant as you, has me on ignore on an internet message board. Keep believing your own garbage, it seems to help you get thru your existence. Have a nice weekend Free BS, brought to you by the union movement!

The union represented us well in 2009 when they let YRC not pay into our pensions without our knowing.

Why not? It isn't like the membership would have done anything about it,in fact most thought its been a good idea.look were they voted us at today 3 times in a row. We are worse off now then we were then.