Yellow | Yrc needs to fix the a/c on these linehaul tractors (red tag)

I quit! Can't you read? And when I worked for YRC I was not free loading, I worked hard and I was helping pay for your healthcare and retirees paychecks, so you should thank me.

So there IS a choice on whether to join the union or not. You made a choice to quit the union. But what you want is to work at a union barn and not join the union. That is what your previous post alluded to. That would be free loading. You should change your first name from free to plain. Good riddance Plain Dumb.

Another name caller, can't dispute that there is not a choice of whether to join the union, so call names. I quit the job back when they reneged on the LOA.
Thank God you quit the job, your "fellow teamsters" thank you. I hope you are very happy at your new job. Also your screen name is perfect.

you are wrong again

So there IS a choice on whether to join the union or not. You made a choice to quit the union. But what you want is to work at a union barn and not join the union. That is what your previous post alluded to. That would be free loading. You should change your first name from free to plain. Good riddance Plain Dumb.

There is no choice when you go to work for YRC, you must join the union. There is no ceremony they just take your dues money. No I did not quit the union, I took a withdrawal card. It would not be free loading if someone worked at YRC and did not join the union. He would not be paying dues, the company would not be paying into his health and welfare, and he would not be getting the FANTASTIC union representation.

There is no choice when you go to work for YRC, you must join the union. There is no ceremony they just take your dues money. No I did not quit the union, I took a withdrawal card. It would not be free loading if someone worked at YRC and did not join the union. He would not be paying dues, the company would not be paying into his health and welfare, and he would not be getting the FANTASTIC union representation.

Hey Plain Dumb, when you applied for a job at YRC you knew and were told it was a union company. THAT is when you had your choice to be in the union or not. If you didn't want to be in the union you could have said "no thank you" and went to a non-union company for a job. You took a withdrawl card. You QUIT the union. Are you really this dumb? I hope you enjoyed your "ceremony" when you went to the non-union company you are at.

Of course you can name call on here. If you don't agree with a persons post, just name call, shows others your intelligence.

[Look...you are "Free (to be) Dumb and I am free to tell you how are dumb you are sounding. You must have been in a closed shop state if you were "forced' to pay union dues.

In a right to work state, you do not have to join the Union, the company has to pay into your H&W and pension, so that you can become a free loader at that terminal.

Your comments do not apply to the majority on here who do care about the UNION job and benefits they have. It is rough out there starting over, and those who came back from layoffs have said that many times to me and are glad to be back at YRC Freight.

I would imagine any non-union company would hire you for their poster child in trying to keep the union out of their workplace. I encourage you to apply quickly if you have not done so already.

In the mean time, since you no longer are affiliated with YRC in any way, you need to move your "Free(to be)Dumb" ass on to the correct forum that applies to you on here and quit trying to stir the pot.

Now, please leave this forum, as it no longer applies to you....wish you the best of luck working in the non-union world....your gonna need it!.....KK/

My IQ is in the top two per cent of the population, so I don't expect everyone to understand things as well as I do and my feelings aren't hurt by internet name callers. That is why I am here giving free advice to the less mentally endowed. I do thank ROADY for thanking me for helping to pay his retirement. If given the choice whether or not to join the union in the 4 union jobs I have had, I would have said no for many reasons, one being I do not like helping someone like Barrack Obama getting elected my situation does not require a retirement plan (one that seems to be failing) I am already semi-retired and can go full anytime, also I am double covered on medical already. I have a great trucking job with a family owned company ( I get paid what was agreed and work the schedule agreed to), even the owner gets out and drives a truck a couple days a week. Many were brainwashed growing up about union jobs and ignore how worthless the unions have become, if you need the retirement and the medical and get it then great, we don't all need it and should not be required to participate. Took the jobs because they were the best I could find at the time, unfortunately they did not stay that way. Slim66 taking a withdrawal card is not quitting the union, I am still in good standing and can come back anytime as I have done in the past, still have retirement credit. Don't call people who are brilliant, dumb over the internet, makes you look stupid. Someone made a statement about how his standing on a picket line is why we have AC in trucks and how grateful we should be, to me that is stirring the pot, high seniority workers against low seniority, that is why I entered this thread. This is the super moderator insinuating I am stupid, read it and ask yourself how smart it sounds: "[Look...you are "Free (to be) Dumb and I am free to tell you how are dumb you are sounding. You must have been in a closed shop state if you were "forced' to pay union dues."

how are dumb you are sounding- good goof

Telling people to get off this forum and not listening to people who you do not agree with is how you end up believing in things that are not true. You think you know it all and only believe the things you were told as a child and told by the TV,(it is easier than thinking and doing research). Stick your head in the sand and you believe that an open fire can melt steel and cause three skyscrapers to disintegrate and fall straight down.

My IQ is in the top two per cent of the population, so I don't expect everyone to understand things as well as I do and my feelings aren't hurt by internet name callers. That is why I am here giving free advice to the less mentally endowed.

Thank you very much Free Dumb for the laugh ! I was having a bad day until I read your post and haven't stopped laughing since . Once again thanks :biglaugh::duh::hysterical:

You are in the top two percent of population in IQ and as you say "brilliant", but the best job you could find at the time was a union trucking job?? You're right, you aren't dumb. You're nothing more than a BS artist. I don't need to call you dumb on the internet, you prove it everytime you login. Keep regurgitating talking points and pawning it off as free advice. You make me laugh Free BS!

You are in the top two percent of population in IQ and as you say "brilliant", but the best job you could find at the time was a union trucking job?? You're right, you aren't dumb. You're nothing more than a BS artist. I don't need to call you dumb on the internet, you prove it everytime you login. Keep regurgitating talking points and pawning it off as free advice. You make me laugh Free BS!

So instead you call me a BS artist, still name calling.
The man who was known as having the highest reported I.Q. was a bouncer and now lives on a ranch in Missouri: Christopher Langan - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Do you think you have to be a rocket scientist if you have superior learning ability? Superior learning ability only gives you the ability to learn faster than others, not to know everything or even be able to excel in every subject.

Just noticed Slim66 sent me a comment calling me a liar. Can't do any better than name calling slim? The smarter people who read these posts will know who is more intelligent, don't feel bad about being average. One reason the country continues to decline is because the smarter people do not run things, they take care of themselves, average people won't listen to them anyway. They will say he only has "book smarts". That is like me saying a physically strong person only has barbell strength. Geniuses set up the country and morons are now running it, such as Joe Biden, Nancy Pelosi

You call me a liar but have no proof I have lied, yet everyone has told a lie, so we are all liars.

Last edited by a moderator:
LOL!!! Free BS, you're a riot! Us less "mentally endowed" (but you would never resort to name calling) people really get a kick out of morons like you. People who are actually "brilliant" don't go onto message boards to tell people about it and give "free advice". Losers with no purpose in the real world act like that. I almost feel sorry for you. But instead I laugh at how much you believe your own crap. I have no proof you are lying but then again you have no proof that you aren't. Its ok I understand. I'm actually a 6 time All-Star pitcher, I drive truck as therapy after Tommy John surgery.

A/C went out in the main building some years back... TM went and put in a window unit just for his office for a few days til the parts came in and the central air was fixed.....

LOL!!! Free BS, you're a riot! Us less "mentally endowed" (but you would never resort to name calling) people really get a kick out of morons like you. People who are actually "brilliant" don't go onto message boards to tell people about it and give "free advice". Losers with no purpose in the real world act like that. I almost feel sorry for you. But instead I laugh at how much you believe your own crap. I have no proof you are lying but then again you have no proof that you aren't. Its ok I understand. I'm actually a 6 time All-Star pitcher, I drive truck as therapy after Tommy John surgery.

I never described myself as brilliant, slime66 did, how would you know what brilliant people do? LOL! I also do not remember saying who was less mentally endowed on this site, since I do not know, we are on the internet, some people could be playing stupid.

Don't call people who are brilliant, dumb over the internet...
This was your reply to me calling you dumb. So yes, you did call yourself brilliant. And now in addition to calling you a BS artist and dumb, I can call you a liar. You should really discuss this problem of yours with a Shrink. You probably could use medication.

I never described myself as brilliant, slime66 did, how would you know what brilliant people do? LOL! I also do not remember saying who was less mentally endowed on this site, since I do not know, we are on the internet, some people could be playing stupid.

This was your reply to me calling you dumb. So yes, you did call yourself brilliant. And now in addition to calling you a BS artist and dumb, I can call you a liar. You should really discuss this problem of yours with a Shrink. You probably could use medication.

:popcorn: I don't know why I bother paying for Cable-TV when Truckingboards is so much more entertaining! :smile:

I cannot believe you people , we have a certified genius among us ( according to him ) and all you want to do is pick on him . After reading this from Free Dumb
My IQ is in the top two per cent of the population, so I don't expect everyone to understand things as well as I do and my feelings aren't hurt by internet name callers. That is why I am here giving free advice to the less mentally endowed.
I feel enlighten just knowing someone of his caliber is posting and vising Truckingboards . So instead of the harassment I for one think we should all thank Free Dumb for taken his time and brain power and making us all better for reading his post . I know I feel smarter and smarter ever time a read one of his post . :couch::smiliewhs:

You already called me a liar in my notifications. Why did you cut off the quote, because it made you look stupid? I could call you a liar too, so what, what would it accomplish? I didn't remember using the word brilliant and was making a general statement that calling people names over the internet shows stupidity. So you can go right ahead and keep name calling.
Who is the bigger liar someone who says I had a choice whether or not to join the union and work for Yellow and says smart people do not drive trucks or someone who forgot he used the word brilliant (which I am) in an earlier post? You are the one who started a personal attack over the internet and now with your shrink and meds comment I think I realize why. You have a shrink and your meds need adjusted, so I will just ignore you from now on.

Last edited by a moderator: