Yellow | YRCW 1st Q Earnings Release May 4th

Can you really believe the numbers? All this freight and all the concessions and they can't turn a profit in the 1st qtr. What was the cost of the interest payments on the debt in the 1st qtr?

I believe the interest on the borrowed money is $90 million per year. Breaks down to $22.5 million/ quarter if that is how it's structured.
I absolutely believe the numbers.Too many smart investors and analysts scrutinizing every move.Not to mention the S.E.C.,None of them want prison time.

Shutter Holland and New Penn and Reddaway and bring them into the YRC Freight fold and do away with PTS.New hire situation solved.
YRC could hire all they and it wouldn't solve their problems. Operations structure is the problem with outdated linehaul network is the biggest problem IMO. This upcoming COO will add to the numbers that's already in the red. What is it a COO every 2-3 years? Regionals has never done a COO prior to buyout. Investors should see by now how can regionals be efficient prior to Yrc forcing changes on stay profitable. Let's just give them more freight and close national up.

Yrc is a cancer. Chemotherapy (the regionals) is not helping it. Time to cut out the tumor. Shut yrc down.
AGREE 100% shut down the money losing Division YRC :6799::6788::19: and keep the Regional ones open that actually know how to make money !! :1036316054::adoration:
Ya that's a good idea just f*** everybody else as long as you get yours!! :fingure:Probably call yourself a Teamster too!!! :fingure:You are what is wrong with this union!!!!!:fingure::fingure::fingure:

Ya that's a good idea just f*** everybody else as long as you get yours!! :fingure:Probably call yourself a Teamster too!!! :fingure:You are what is wrong with this union!!!!!:fingure::fingure::fingure:
I personally wasn't wanting anyone to lose their job.I do see how they can jockey the numbers around to benefit certain things if they want.Plus closing and consolidating into one entity will not be done because of how everything has been constructed within the deals the union and the company concocted

Maybe there need to be some kind of revolt againt the CEO and the Board of Directors that seem incapable of choosing competent CEO's that know anything about running a business. The only seem interested in filling their own pockets. When they decide they have stolen enough, then they go out the door and some other incometent takes their place and the whole thing repeats itself. Look for yourself at the Yahoo Finance site.
https://finance.yahoo.com/quote/YRCW?p=YRCW

They been playing a game of Checkers backwards for years now.
Why does anyone think anything will change.

And quit pissin Bart off. All those little finger characters are distracting.
Lol!

I personally wasn't wanting anyone to lose their job.I do see how they can jockey the numbers around to benefit certain things if they want.Plus closing and consolidating into one entity will not be done because of how everything has been constructed within the deals the union and the company concocted
From my understanding you can't sell individual companies but I thought they could merge if they wanted too. I never want to see job losses, but how long can you keep the same practice that is inefficient?

This ::shit:: is getting old they can't make money because they are stupid!! We pay a casual $11.90 an hour and can't find anyone to work! Then we have regulars working all the time and a half and double time you can handle!!!!! Then stand around and act amazed we can't make a profit!!! If this ::shit:: wasn't so dumb I might laugh!!!! This idiots can't even get a trailer from a terminal thirty miles away with the bills and freight together!!! Hell it takes a day or two for dock to dock trailer to get across the damn yard!!!! They have trailers sit on the yard for weeks and do a yard check daily!!!

We are not far from scrap.
They are working on it. :17142:

Jeez. I should stay off this forum when I wake up.
I should be fully awake before posting.
Yes they are working on it!!! YRCF will be over in 2019!! If you look back it is there to see!!! They are running YRCF in the ground on purpose!!! There is no other explanation!!!

Reactions: mrx