Yellow | YRCW 1st Q Earnings Release May 4th

If they keep yrcw as the parent company, and just drop yrcf and expand the regionals, since they are still paying into the pension funds, do they still have those liabilities?
It has been posted on here many times before,but many still do not see the actual financial picture. The lenders,(banks), structured the debt tying Yrcf,and the regionals together for yrcw to continue to operate. So everyone who thinks just closing say yrcf, and expand the regionals will also still be holding the nearly 1 billion in money still owed to the lenders. The debt just does not evaporate because one company closed. Zollars was forced to do it this way,back when he was still the CEO and YRC Worldwide was literally a few days from closing the whole works down....

It has been posted on here many times before,but many still do not see the actual financial picture. The lenders,(banks), structured the debt tying Yrcf,and the regionals together for yrcw to continue to operate. So everyone who thinks just closing say yrcf, and expand the regionals will also still be holding the nearly 1 billion in money still owed to the lenders. The debt just does not evaporate because one company closed. Zollars was forced to do it this way,back when he was still the CEO and YRC Worldwide was literally a few days from closing the whole works down....
It would have been better off for everybody ,if Zollars would have just let the whole works shut down back then & start over , becuase we are going nowhere fast as it is !! and before some of you guys cry what about guys out of work ? Well when one door shuts another door opens !! We was looking for a ' job at full pay' when we came here and will be looking for a ' job at full pay' when we shut down ! The only winners by keeping it open is the Banks and management with there FREE stock awards & Bonuses !

It would have been better off for everybody ,if Zollars would have just let the whole works shut down back then & start over , becuase we are going nowhere fast as it is !! and before some of you guys cry what about guys out of work ? Well when one door shuts another door opens !! We was looking for a ' job at full pay' when we came here and will be looking for a ' job at full pay' when we shut down ! The only winners by keeping it open is the Banks and management with there FREE stock awards & Bonuses !

I know this is probably a foolish question, but why is it necessary for the "whole works" to shut down in order for you to find a job at the so-called "full pay" you believe you deserve? Aren't you the master of your own destiny? Aren't you capable of "shutting the door and opening another" for yourself?

I know this is probably a foolish question, but why is it necessary for the "whole works" to shut down in order for you to find a job at the so-called "full pay" you believe you deserve? Aren't you the master of your own destiny? Aren't you capable of "shutting the door and opening another" for yourself?
Reason is so that Welch & is Buddies don't keep getting RICH off our broken working backs and because IF a company shuts down you can get FREE money to go back to school and become a Professor of Trucking like you ! and again this is ONLY MY opinion , everybody is welcome to there own opinion on the subject . Have a Good day , gotta go as it's my turn to Drive !

I kinda like my 70k per year with the best insurance in the industry.

Reason is so that Welch & is Buddies don't keep getting RICH off our broken working backs and because IF a company shuts down you can get FREE money to go back to school and become a Professor of Trucking like you ! and again this is ONLY MY opinion , everybody is welcome to there own opinion on the subject . Have a Good day , gotta go as it's my turn to Drive !

I asked you three straightforward, serious questions and you avoid answering any of them. None of the three have anything whatsoever to do with "opinions".