Yellow | YRCW: Concessions And Profits

total of 11 years should be enough saving to pay it off and buy a fleet of trucks but they rather **** it away . how much more money could of been saved without the raises and bonus' ?

Doing conservative math with full pension contributions for 13,000 rank and file app. 200/ week more per employee.
200 x13,000=2,600,000 x 12 weeks in quarter=31,200,000

Our wages would be 3.16 more per hour.3.16 x40=126.40 on just 40 hours.
126.4 x 13,000=1.643,200. X12 weeks in quarter=19,718,400
19,718,400+31,200,000=. 50,918,400 with no overtime.

So concessions saved over 50 million bucks this quarter alone.

The overtime would be substantial also based on just an average of 7 hours per week.
3.16x1.5=4.74. 4.74 x7=33.18 33.18 x13,000 =431,340.
431,340x 12 weeks in quarter=5,176,080

total of 11 years should be enough saving to pay it off and buy a fleet of trucks but they rather **** it away . how much more money could of been saved without the raises and bonus' ?

LB I know it sucks but Welch and Jamie could work for free year after year and give their salaries to the rank and file and it wouldn't even give us full pension contributions.
Also remember they were hemorrhaging cash and equity.
Now, being distressed there is 90 million plus in interest and fees annually that make it even harder to pay down debt.
I think the focus now is to get up to par ,best they can with equipment and technology
so we can compete in the future.

LB I know it sucks but Welch and Jamie could work for free year after year and give their salaries to the rank and file and it wouldn't even give us full pension contributions.
Now, being distressed there is 90 million plus in interest and fees annually that make it even harder to pay down debt.
I think the focus now is to get up to par ,best they can with equipment and technology
I've post those sentiments before. Some here have NO comprehension of just how much money full wages and retirement is.

Yes it is. And I know I annoy some with my comical and "snarky" remarks. But it's therapy for me. Keeps me from getting really depressed.
Comical and snarky??? Here I was told the other day I post childish things on here and have turned this into a circus!!! This is therapy in many ways for some. But then again if the same person who told me how bad I am would have looked a few posts before on the same thread we were on, He himself said for their drivers to check under the trailer skirts to make sure no children were camping under there. Guess they have rules for mods, and rules for the rest of us???

[QUOTE="FreightKicker, post: 953598, member: 29183I am soooooo Happy to work for YRC, I give them 15% of my paycheck every week! Thank you YRC for the awesome job I have! :fingure:[/QUOTE]
Thank your Union Administration.Your pay cut money is going to your Union first.

You are making someone uncomfortable again !!!!!

His question was in relation to the topic of the post...you were just trying to be condescending and snarky as always...we all know what he was discussing....Plenty of other channels on here, if you don't like the program, change the channel.....KK
So the kook should not voice his positive, accurate information, and go on some other page, but Mr. Uncomfortable can post all the negative YRC things he wants and that's ok? Seems like another NO vs. YES voter clash. And the no voters are always right.

so you would turn down that 25% because you feel bad for the rich guys ?

The point FF is making, is that even if they were working for just a small salary, their "Perks" still wouldn't return us to full Pension. $ 342.00+ per m/w per week.
They wouldn't be operating today with out the sacrifices of all Employees at all four Company's.

The point FF is making, is that even if they were working for just a small salary, their "Perks" still wouldn't return us to full Pension. $ 342.00+ per m/w per week.
They wouldn't be operating today with out the sacrifices of all Employees at all four Company's.
So why cant the overbloated management team make a sacrifice? This top-heavy pig has more vice presidents and useless middle management than ever. Everything right down to the ::shit:: house has been micromanaged to keep these people in their overpaid useless jobs. They made not one ****ing sacrifice in this whole deal and now they will pat themselves on the back with wads of money to celebrate having one profitable quarter.

His question was in relation to the topic of the post...you were just trying to be condescending and snarky as always...we all know what he was discussing....Plenty of other channels on here, if you don't like the program, change the channel.....KK
WRONG! He made an inaccurate comment. I posted an accurate response. No one is giving money to YRCW. With the passage of the MOU, everyone who accepts YRCW's paycheck agreed to work for less. YRCW isn't using the lower costs labor to pay off more debt than the loan calls for, they are simply surviving. As profits are made, I hope they invest in better equipment for the long run.

So why cant the overbloated management team make a sacrifice? This top-heavy pig has more vice presidents and useless middle management than ever. Everything right down to the :::shit::: house has been micromanaged to keep these people in their overpaid useless jobs. They made not one :censored: sacrifice in this whole deal and now they will pat themselves on the back with wads of money to celebrate having one profitable quarter.

atm, make no mistake about it, none of us are thrilled and overjoyed about what has happened or is continuing to happen.
But, and this is a huge but, until they appoint me or you to the BOD, there is very little we can do except do our jobs to the best of our abilities. We were in a no win situation. I'm glad that many were given the time and breathing room to find very good employment elsewhere.
It's been said here many times, attrition is going to be there Achilles heel. We are hiring in Hsbg., but they are not staying or performing up to the standards needed to compete.