Yellow | YRCW Extension Ageement Proposale For December 6, 2013!

:kicking:

the money they were to use to buy ABF

If you work any ot at all,( most is forced ) you will lose on the bonus vs raise. Happened the last time.
Next week will be the brain washing/crying meetings.

Where are they geting the coin to fork out $750x26000? lol

It's their company to make prosper or destroy. We accepted employment with them. Yes the terms are changing with all the MOUs and extensions but that doesn't give us the right to tell them how to run their business. If and when I get tired of their business decisions I will pack my **** and walk away with my head held high that I went in everyday and did my job to the best of my ability. The only decision I can make is whether I want to continue my employment with them or not.

The first time ya voted on a contract or filed a grievance or defended amother guy, you were telling them how to rn their business.
I worked over 9 years at nonunion trucking outfits and some will give ya no sick pay, no raises, and no vaccation.....those are places that ya are not telling them how to run their business.

I'm steward of a termial which most probably has the lowest OR in the business at times. maybe even alot of times. The PA Dutch work ethic is and has been here and i hate what I've seen done to these guys. 30 AND 40 YEARS OF GOINF BACKWARDS.

It sickens me to see the YRC POS even have the right to run their own business and use and abuse some of the hardest working gys and best system in the business. These guys dont deserve any further discipline AT ALL.
Your company is taking the life and spirit out of these guys. I cant even explain how it feels yto see these once proud guys to have to worry about the place closing or bullies threatening their pay and bennies and jobs.
Hard work pays? Thats a lie. YRC IS LUCKY THESE GUYS WORK AT ALL. They should have let us have proposals too. they are tired.
Our grievance hearings havent been war. NP is very fair and not aggressive in firing guys who put time in. THERE IS REPECT BUT THAT COULD BE TAKEN IF YRC DECIDES TO FORCE THEM INTO HEADHUNTING....THAT IS A BIG CONCERN WITH THIS.

We are on the front line of making history right now, this is not about whats right for any individual to think whats best for them, this here effects everyone, even the future of other company's in which they will treat there workers.If this passes it just gives them more money to take with them when they close the doors (and the doors will close)..Vote it down,maybe they come back with something, maybe not --( they close the doors), if so, we gave them no more money to line there pockets with.Either way it will be the Teamsters fault and the big bad union guys,you know how the story goes. This here is about right and wrong and I was raised to be able to see the difference.I would much rather go out making history as a Teamster who stood up for what was right than a Teamster who was lied to and made a fool.So lets not make this a SHOULD HAVE , WOULD HAVE ,COULD HAVE DONE, situation.Vote for what is right , in the end the DOORS WILL COME DOWN.

I find it interesting that every driver I talk to on the road or at foreign terminals says the same thing, I am voting no but I think it will pass. I understand that they are basing this on past history, but it just doesn't seem right?

It's Sunday, the Lord's Day. Best to get to Church and seek direction no matter which way ya lean. Important decisions must be made that will affect our families communities counties and states and the whole industry and country. If it falls we wont get it back. But if we let them make all rules the industry really has no rights. YRC and its bankers should understand that they are not just bullying a union, they are ruining a nation. If the workers have no rights what good is the nation.
As a Catholic I've come across Saints Jerzy and Mark f Montegallo that have interested me......May God Bless our decisions.

this is not an extension ....this is another give back, to pay for that screwed up 2013 change of operation WHY DID THE IBT LET THIS CRAP COME UP FOR A VOTE???

this is not an extension ....this is another give back, to pay for that screwed up 2013 change of operation WHY DID THE IBT LET THIS CRAP COME UP FOR A VOTE???

According to my hall this morning, because they do not want to be the ones who make our final decisions. They are not endorsing this, did not negotiate any of it, in fact they said they would not negotiate with YRC. In other words, we want you (the members) to be man enough to tell them NO.

According to my hall this morning, because they do not want to be the ones who make our final decisions. They are not endorsing this, did not negotiate any of it, in fact they said they would not negotiate with YRC. In other words, we want you (the members) to be man enough to tell them NO.

That is an interesting response. Makes me wonder why I pay dues.

Every time I read it I get more pissed off than before. How can they expect union brothers and sisters to vote on something that cuts some members more than others? Are non-cdl employees second class Teamsters? Do they not pay dues? How can any red blood Teamster even consider a yes vote when they will be leaving brothers and sisters holding the bag for the remainder of this agreement. Holy ****! This is mind boggling how many yes men are willing to through these people under the bus.

Also, the company hypocrisy continues. We can't afford to send you a check, but we can send high gloss multi colored bull**** news letters to every barn each month. Cut the freaking waste. Nobody reads that bs anyway.

Because they think of themselves and that's what the company hopes for! Last MOU was voted in because of payments into Central States pension and people with more then 3 weeks vacation, well this time they are hitting everyone lets see how we all like it this time?

Because they think of themselves and that's what the company hopes for! Last MOU was voted in because of payments into Central States pension and people with more then 3 weeks vacation, well this time they are hitting everyone lets see how we all like it this time?

This divide and conquer crap started decades ago and everyone is getting all up in arms about it now? Too little too late. Not that many years ago new hires got scale as soon as they made seniority. Then that changed when guys who already had seniority sold new guys down the river because the seniority guys got a little "perk" for themselves in the contract. Loads of guys work casual all their careers and got paid scale but they too were sold out by the seniority men at the time the same way. UPS got part-timers allowed by promising full timer more summer vacation availability. Same crap, different year.

This divide and conquer crap started decades ago and everyone is getting all up in arms about it now? Too little too late. Not that many years ago new hires got scale as soon as they made seniority. Then that changed when guys who already had seniority sold new guys down the river because the seniority guys got a little "perk" for themselves in the contract. Loads of guys work casual all their careers and got paid scale but they too were sold out by the seniority men at the time the same way. UPS got part-timers allowed by promising full timer more summer vacation availability. Same crap, different year.

Well I think getting little perks and taking away vacations, pay and pension are two different things!

Scott Ware phone conference trying to sell this B.S.!

As we speak Scott Ware President of Holland is having a conference with anyone who cares to listen, trying to sell this crap to the Holland Employees!

Well I think getting little perks and taking away vacations, pay and pension are two different things!

That's not what I'm talking about. Nobody wants to lose anything they have, that's a no-brainer. What I'm talking about is the idea of giving one set of employees something different from another set. One group gets something for themselves and another group gets left out because the "getting" group approves the deal as happened in the past so many times.

That's not what I'm talking about. Nobody wants to lose anything they have, that's a no-brainer. What I'm talking about is the idea of giving one set of employees something different from another set. One group gets something for themselves and another group gets left out because the "getting" group approves the deal as happened in the past so many times.

I have been a Teamster for 25 years and watch that every day sad but true, and that's exactly how that absenteeism language is going to be, if your liked its one way and if your not its another, we have had that warner letter process for years but it resets itself after 9 months but it still counts towards the people they don't like! This whole thing is bull!

Neither did my grandparents when they came here over a hundred years ago.
100 years ago they had to go through a process to become a citizen. Now if you can run across the border & make it to the DMV they hand you a CDL & your a voting american.

Here's a good one people. Walked into the BAG mart AKA Gomart on I 70 in ohio. Couple of R&L drivers in there waiting to swap out w/ other drivers in there just shooting the breeze. These guys seen me get out of the truck & one of them yelled over "you s.c.a.b.s voting another pay cut for us again?" I just said "probably" & walked on.

100 years ago they had to go through a process to become a citizen. Now if you can run across the border & make it to the DMV they hand you a CDL & your a voting american.

Sad thing is that both sides of the political aisle want that to continue - one side for the cheap labor, the other side for the votes.