Yellow | YRCW Extension Ageement Proposale For December 6, 2013!

Here's a good one people. Walked into the BAG mart AKA Gomart on I 70 in ohio. Couple of R&L drivers in there waiting to swap out w/ other drivers in there just shooting the breeze. These guys seen me get out of the truck & one of them yelled over "you s.c.a.b.s voting another pay cut for us again?" I just said "probably" & walked on.
them R&L drivers!!! Can't stand them Pieces of Crap Dangerous driving but-holes!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Gee I wonder why we have so much trouble organizing the non's? :duh:

You'd like to think these guys would have that figured out by now. But for some I guess not. Sad.

Then again look at some of the comments made about others in the same company.

yea talking crap to guys is why we cant organize.
nothing to do with earning less than them and worrying year after year if we don't give back the doors will be closed as sanctions by the ibt

yeah talking crap really has a lot to do with them not organizing! HAHA Who would want to be part of this fiasco ? You have got to be kidding???? Keep dreaming!!

yea talking crap to guys is why we cant organize.
nothing to do with earning less than them and worrying year after year if we don't give back the doors will be closed as sanctions by the ibt

With all due respect you were a dock man. I've been out on the road for many years and have spoken with quite a few of them. But go ahead and think whatever you like.

thanks for your permission to think what ever I want .
too bad you wont let the rest of the guys on here think whatever they want without being put down ..
ive been looking and it seems about only guys saying no that you have not argued with is KK .funny how that works

thanks for your permission to think what ever I want

You don't need my permission to think whatever you want to think. But your attempt at a "cute" come back is noted.

too bad you wont let the rest of the guys on here think whatever they want without being put down ..

I do on occasion "put down" people who make nasty comments directed at me or at others. I do point out the ramifications of a shutdown to people who advocate the "shut them down" mentality. It's when I get obnoxious comments in reply (instead of just honestly stated opinions) that I'll come back at those people.

ive been looking and it seems about only guys saying no that you have not argued with is KK .funny how that works

I don't believe I've come back nasty at anyone who just wants to vote "no". It's those who say "shut them down" who I try to reply to with possible effects of a shutdown. If they respond with some low life comments I'll come back at them. If they can't take it they shouldn't offer it in the first place.

I haven't read every post on this thread, so if I'm repeating something already brought up please forgive me. The last M O U we were looking at (focusing ) the loss of vacation and 5 min. less break times and they snuk other language in the M O U. Now here we are again and I see people posting things like well they left the overtime alone and look at this $750.00 bonus and another one in 2015???? what is this crap???? what are they doing with the contract that were not looking at do the snap backs still exist ? that for one thing. This whole thing pis-es me off! Why are our appointed reps. rubber stamping this crap to come to our mail boxes for a vote? Why aren't these people doing their jobs ? Not only is our employer trying to screw us out of everything our brothers and sisters before us fought hard and sacrificed for benefits we enjoy, our union representation isn't doing a darn thing to stop Y R C from doing it! THIS WHOLE THING STINKS!! Vote NO Y R C isn't going to close the doors! They are making money the banks are making money all they are trying to do is scare us right before the holidays. Remember this YRC is worth more alive than dead! The banks will not call the note due and shut them down. All Welch, Pierson and the rest of the crooks are trying to do is screw us and sweeten the deal for them!

Where is Jimmy ? We need him to twist this B.S. into a sweet deal.

You are a Hoot! First, you ignore the 4 times I post that I would vote no and twist that into 'I'm a yes man'.

Then you tell me I'm not there so butt out!!!

Now you want my opinion???? :LMAO:

I purposely stayed off this thread. Be careful asking me back... :biglaugh:

You are a Hoot! First, you ignore the 4 times I post that I would vote no and twist that into 'I'm a yes man'.

Then you tell me I'm not there so butt out!!!

Now you want my opinion???? :LMAO:

I purposely stayed off this thread. Be careful asking me back... :biglaugh:

Don't flatter yourself, your opinion isn't worth spit to me.

We already have rules for absenteeism.Why have this in this agreement? The company heads must be getting the wrong numbers as usual reported by some barns

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk