Yellow | YRCW / IBT Scotsdalle, AZ Update!

Kennesaw Kid

TB Legend
Super Moderator
PREMIUM
Credits
NOTICE that "other website" is stealing the information from us......won"t even give us credit!.....KK[/]

Scotsdale, AZ....12:58 AM (eastern time).....KK

#1....Just got the first word...it will be a 10% pay cut for YRCW employees..."Equal sacrifice, non bargaining unit including Management"...I will update as futher info is sent to me!.....KK

#2....A "snap back" provision applies if terminated by mutual agreement.....more to come....KK

#3... Employees will own 15% of common stock in the company that will be set up in trust...(I will get ALL detailes later ASAP!)......KK

We all had better insist that our union dues that are 2 times our hourly wage are also reduced. And that we no longer want to pay the extra $10 in dues to the strike fund that we've been paying because we aren't allowed to strike any more....it seems we also aren't allowed to vote no on POS contracts either...

10% is not that bad IF it works. It still sucks but I had a 100% wage give back at CF...that really sucked. Give the 10% and start looking for something better or hang around and see if it works till you can retire.

We all had better insist that our union dues that are 2 times our hourly wage are also reduced. And that we no longer want to pay the extra $10 in dues to the strike fund that we've been paying because we aren't allowed to strike any more....it seems we also aren't allowed to vote no on POS contracts either...
Read your IBT Constitution.....KK

I imagine its 10% at first with no future raises for the life of this contract. That would be more than 10%. Just speculating

Where would I find a copy? We still haven't got copies of the current contract either.

Send a certified /return receipt letter to your secretary treasurer. You might as well ask for IBT Constitution ,local by-laws ,and collective bargaining agreement, letters/memos of understanding and grievance decisions that pertain to your jobsite to get the most bang for your postage buck .

I meant the current contract...the locals don't have copies to give us. I'm feeling particularly bitter about dues right now....I was laid off after working one week of November, yet I had to pay the full dues....and then had to pay for a withdrawal card..yeah, that's fair. And probably will lose my union job in the merger after 9 years at Yellow...and after 8 years at Preston.

I meant the current contract...the locals don't have copies to give us. I'm feeling particularly bitter about dues right now....I was laid off after working one week of November, yet I had to pay the full dues....and then had to pay for a withdrawal card..yeah, that's fair. And probably will lose my union job in the merger after 9 years at Yellow...and after 8 years at Preston.

The Locals do not print the contract books.....the IBT does...call them at 202-624-6800 and ask them when you will get one....lets not get off topic here please....this thread is intended for the YRCW updates on concessions....KK

NOTICE that "other website" is stealing the information from us......won"t even give us credit!.....KK[/]

#1....Just got the first word...it will be a 10% pay cut for YRCW employees..."Equal sacrifice, non bargaining unit including Management"...I will update as futher info is sent to me!.....KK

#2....A "snap back" provision applies if terminated by mutual agreement.....more to come....KK

heres the one million dollar question kk.........will we get that 10% back once the company returns to profitability?.........if not we are losing alot of money in the long run.......thnx

Good job KK
BTW KK is in a meeting give him a break lucky he can do this.
PS when you see my worthless BA Kick him in the N*TS.