Yellow | Yrcw seeks economic relief from teamsters!

I found it.

CALCULATION OF FILING FEE

Transaction valuation* Amount of filing fee**
$100,000,000 $3,930

* Calculated solely for purpose of determining the amount of the filing fee.
** The amount of the filing fee was calculated at a rate of $39.30 per $1,000,000 of transaction value.

well yellow is at it again buy two great companies and DESTROY them only this time they boned everyone so take the give back and stick it NO WAY NO WAY do we say ok SCREW YELLOW

How about take the give back and draw up another contract all together. Since this appears to be just another fine example of bait & switch...

bait_200.jpg

Uh...just the ones that are employed under the YRCW umbrella of companies......KK

I remember in 1980 they reopened the contract and took our October raise away from us and we didn't vote on that it was just agreed to by the leadership. Is the Costitution language since 1980 or is that a different issue?

And if mgt has to give back as well that would definitely solidify my vote.
I think that most people would vote yes if Zollars steps down. That would show us that they want to change and survive. I think that we can throw all of the money that we want back to them, and we will still fail, because of the business plan that he has. He has failed. We need a new leader.

As a veteran of "concessions" might I remind you all of the WestWay fiasco in 1998...

1. They told us that without concessions the company would go belly up in 5 months.

2. We gave them 20% - and showed great care and concern.

3. 5 months 1 week and 13 hours later they locked the doors.

(so in theory - I paid WestWay almost $5500 bucks to work an additional week.)

READ IT AGAIN...

we were all pretty upset to say the least.

(and the owner bought a 1.1 mil vacation home in Hilton Head / Dafusie Island less than a month afetr the "closing"...)

You guys shoulda pooled what money you had left and went down there and burned the place down! :order: :maddance3: Now that would have gotten the current Ceo"s attention. :1036316054:

I am not management but I posted months ago that management gave up part of their pensions (that we hold dear) and their bonuses were taken away a long time ago!!! Stay 'in touch' and you will learn these things as they cross your desk...and...ask...bluemule...:popcorn:

The manager we have doesnt deserve any pension...he useless. Ive never seen such a pis^ poor run operation in my life. Im disgusted.

Yes let us remember this past contract.
We all new it sucked by too many of us voted for it out of FEAR!
Now this.
When it goes belly up, AND IT WILL!
The excutives will all get their bonus plans. WE WON'T!
I say Remember PRESTON, AND C. F.
They gave back and how long did they last.
Our days are numbered, and it is a short list.
I want to be paid what we all agreed to in this current contract until they close the doors.
Unless I see changes and in the pay and bonus structure for management, then I will not change my mind.
If you have no pride, then cave in and go to work for 15% less.
While management laughs at you!
Sorry I have been in this for 30 years, and a second generation Teamster, and have seen it all. I knew I would be the last gerneation.
The only ones who are going to take the hit is us.
Stand up and be a MAN we will all live thru this.
But try to keep some dignity.

:TR10driving03:Salesmen are a very good indicator.
When you start seeing salesmen jump ship, you will know it's close to the end.

I remember in 1980 they reopened the contract and took our October raise away from us and we didn't vote on that it was just agreed to by the leadership. Is the Costitution language since 1980 or is that a different issue?

There was this little thing called the "Consent Decree Of 1989" that the IBT had to sign...google it, read it, and you will receive knowledge.......KK

F1Flagger is correct in what he is saying, I am also a 30 year veteran, with 23 years of being a Teamster. I have seen them all go down, after those 15% give backs. Just a matter of time now. YRC will not last into the spring of 2009.

Does anyone know if 9% is the number yet? $2.05 on the hourly and .05 on the milage? That is what I am hearing, Just curious?

numbers are not yet on paper -

Daryl Weber (he sat in on last roundtable)

said that the idea of EVERY yrcw employee kicking in 100 a week for 6 months was talked about.

that would be roughly 150 million dollars by end of May.