Yellow | Yrcw seeks economic relief from teamsters!

and here is a little something to get you minds off all of this doom and gloom!

simmons-nude-in-salad.jpg

HAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHA

EAT YOUR FRUITS AND VEGGIES!!!

:TR10driving03:

Something to remember

Thanks, for the quick comeback. The 9% came from a good person just can't confirm. Thanks again and

HAPPY THANKSGIVING TO ALL!
EVERYONE REMEMBER TO ENJOY;
YOUR FAMILIES & FRIENDS!
:gathering:
THEY ARE WHAT MATTERS AND WILL ALWAYS BE THEIR, NO MATTER WHAT HAPPENS TO YRC INC.​

GOD BLESS US ALL
:USA:​

For everyone comparing this to all the other company failures and closures after a giveback: I believe it is possible this is a different situation. It sounds like a lot of those other companies failed due to total demise of their own destruction. Yes, YRC probably has its own demises and failures as well; however, the severe action is being triggered by the suffering world economy. The economy was not as much a factor for the other companies, their demise was on their own. These are tough times for everyone. Many companies are struggling and the only ones who will survive are the ones who take action now to pull through this struggle until the economy starts turning around again. It may just be helpful to put aside your fear and greed for a bit and see if the plan works. The minute things start getting on track again, this company will be one of the first back on its feet. As far as all of the other mismanagement and wasteful spending in the past, hopefully the current economic situation is providing a wake up call that will put everyone into a different mindset to create better decisions when things turn around again.

For everyone comparing this to all the other company failures and closures after a giveback: I believe it is possible this is a different situation. It sounds like a lot of those other companies failed due to total demise of their own destruction. Yes, YRC probably has its own demises and failures as well; however, the severe action is being triggered by the suffering world economy. The economy was not as much a factor for the other companies, their demise was on their own. These are tough times for everyone. Many companies are struggling and the only ones who will survive are the ones who take action now to pull through this struggle until the economy starts turning around again. It may just be helpful to put aside your fear and greed for a bit and see if the plan works. The minute things start getting on track again, this company will be one of the first back on its feet. As far as all of the other mismanagement and wasteful spending in the past, hopefully the current economic situation is providing a wake up call that will put everyone into a different mindset to create better decisions when things turn around again.

Hope your dream comes true. It will be the first, and make trucking history.

were all doomed

wait till yrc trys to touch the health and welfare then we the union will grow some balls.ther taking advanage of a bad situation. have a good turkey day brothers and sisters

Dear, Localdriverwife
You have not seen all the actual finances of YRC which are not made public..
Lady you do not need a crystal ball to figure this one out.
But your enthusiasm, hopes, and dreams, are applauded, and may give good sprit to the workers.
You need have some kind of understanding on how these Company's will try to bring in cash for them, not you, this is there game plan.

1.The next 3 or 4 months are going to be the worst tonnage for trucking in history, and yes even after Jan 20, trucking may not recover until the end of 2009. YRC is way over there heads in debit, they will not survive in the up coming months.

2. All the shippers are being very skeptical about using YRC now. Will start losing customers.

3. YRC salesmen will start jumping ship, move onto other carriers, and take their customers with them.

4. BOTTOM LINE, YRC knows all of this, they( Chairman, CEO's etc), are just going to fill there pockets with bigger bonuses, and shuffle monies to them self's, before letting the doors close.

Dear, Localdriverwife
You have not seen all the actual finances of YRC which are not made public..
Lady you do not need a crystal ball to figure this one out.
But your enthusiasm, hopes, and dreams, are applauded, and may give good sprit to the workers.
You need have some kind of understanding on how these Company's will try to bring in cash for them, not you, this is there game plan.

1.The next 3 or 4 months are going to be the worst tonnage for trucking in history, and yes even after Jan 20, trucking may not recover until the end of 2009. YRC is way over there heads in debit, they will not survive in the up coming months.

2. All the shippers are being very skeptical about using YRC now. Will start losing customers.

3. YRC salesmen will start jumping ship, move onto other carriers, and take their customers with them.

4. BOTTOM LINE, YRC knows all of this, they( Chairman, CEO's etc), are just going to fill there pockets with bigger bonuses, and shuffle monies to them self's, before letting the doors close.

hmmm...maybe... I live about 15 minutes away from Bill Z., Maybe I should drive over to his house and ask him......

... These are tough times for everyone. Many companies are struggling and the only ones who will survive are the ones who take action now to pull through this struggle until the economy starts turning around again...

And somehow ABF seems to be doing it WITHOUT CONCESSIONS! :duh::shrug:

I think that most people would vote yes if Zollars steps down. That would show us that they want to change and survive. I think that we can throw all of the money that we want back to them, and we will still fail, because of the business plan that he has. He has failed. We need a new leader.

This is how I feel exactly. The only way I vote yes, is if Zollars steps down. Just giving the man that ran these companys (thats with an s not just one) into the ground more money is right out stupid. Like they say we shouldn't throw good money after bad.:nutkick: