Yellow | YRCW Updates Christmas Eve.

I am just hoping we get paid for the holidays....Can't afford to lose anymore money...Lets see what Dollar Bill pulls out of his bag of tricks over the holiday weekend...Hopefully it will not be voicemail to all homes....Merry Christmas to all.....

I was confused. So many deadlines. I hope the Zollars, Stealpickers and Vanderpols of this world drown on their high priced liquor. Everyone else have a Merry Christmas. Looks like I'm gonna be alone in Dallas if anyone wants to hang out. I think Cracker Barrel is open on Christmas.

Can I throw one more name in that lineup, I hope Zimmerman joins them.POS. Good luck guys.

So whats supposed to happen over Christmas?
We are supposed to try to enjoy our families and the time that we have available with them. But, since our livelihoods are riding on all of this crap, it sure is hard to ignore.

Merry Christmas everyone.

Pick'n more pepper out of the fly ::shit::.....KK

Please note....."the secured lenders have committed to only 53% of loans due April 15, 2010, well below the threshold of 70%......"

YRCW Revises Tender Again; Secured Lenders The Sticking Point - Stocks To Watch Today - Barrons.com

received the minimum required but not sufficient buy-in for its debt-for-equity swap, and so it is extending for a third time the deadline for creditors to consider the offer.

The deadline of midnight last night was extended to December 28.

However, while the company obtained the necessary minimum from unsecured creditors — 90% versus the 85% cut-off —

good but not good enough

the secured lenders have committed to only 53% of loans due April 15, 2010, well below the threshold of 70%.

that's not a good thing

YRC said it had reached agreement with lenders on an amended credit agreement aimed at continuing to help the company avoid bankruptcy.

JP Morgan to the rescue again

received the minimum required but not sufficient buy-in for its debt-for-equity swap, and so it is extending for a third time the deadline for creditors to consider the offer.

The deadline of midnight last night was extended to December 28.

good but not good enough

[/I][/B]

that's not a good thing

JP Morgan to the rescue again

I guess they could always lower the threshold again? Who knows on this roller coaster ride.

I smell some manipulation of the holdouts!!!

[size=+2]The Death of Socrates[/size]​
david-socrates-death.jpg

[size=+2]won't happen..[/size]
they got enough votes for a pre-packaged bankruptcy
not liquidation​

Hey guys...come tommorrow morning things will be moving fast, I am sure....when we get the latest...we will get it on here asap!

No rumors...No BS...No," I heard or I saw"....NOTHING but documented facts will be posted for you as we get them....Merry Christmas to all...no matter what happens...we still have our health and families!....KK

I can't beleive it!!!....KK

YRC Worldwide - YRC Worldwide Extends Debt-for-Equity Offers to December 28

Along with that KK, I want to wish all YRC folks a Merry Christmas and Happy and safe New Year...

I wish the same for all the FedEx folks and the UPS freight folks and the ABF folks

Thankyou,,,, and I truly wish ALL of you the best during this trying time,,, a Very MERRY CHRISTMAS,,, and a better HAPPY NEW YEAR....

In the big picture, we are all Americans trying to make a living,,,, Good luck and God Bless....