Yellow | 09/22/10 yrcw 2-man meeting

That still leaves the question of whether it's going to get whittled down to a single proposal at the two man meetings or at the general membership meetings?
Nothing will be decided at the general membership meetings John. The proposal will have been decided long before we get any opportunity to chime in. (But, we did elect these folks to speak for us.)

Speaking of meetings, how many of you attend you monthly meetings at the local? Show of hands???
But, then again......How many locals actually have monthly meetings? None here. The only time we ever have meetings is in the dead of summer, at a Golf Resort. (imagine that) Our summers are real short, so nobody will go and use one of the six good Saturdays that we have up here for a Union meeting. We've tried to get them to hold the meetings once the weather goes to crap, but then the golf isn't any good. So no meetings.

If they made the bobble heads pay there own way to Dallas, you would see how

modern technology (ie: fax machines, conference calling ) would all of a sudden

appear as a good idea to save locals some money. Don't worry people, it doesn't cost

members a lot to bend over and take it like a man (prepare to get hosed)

If they made the bobble heads pay there own way to Dallas, you would see how

modern technology (ie: fax machines, conference calling ) would all of a sudden

appear as a good idea to save locals some money.
Excellent point! They must not be down 15%.

But, then again......How many locals actually have monthly meetings? None here. The only time we ever have meetings is in the dead of summer, at a Golf Resort. (imagine that) Our summers are real short, so nobody will go and use one of the six good Saturdays that we have up here for a Union meeting. We've tried to get them to hold the meetings once the weather goes to crap, but then the golf isn't any good. So no meetings.

Our PsOS due the opposite, no Summer meetings so they can vacation even more then normal. Here, theres no reason to go to a meeting, its the same everytime. They talk about how good they are(you know, legends in their own minds)and report how much money they lost for that month. If someone brings up something they don't like, they just refuse to answer and say its inappropriate to discuss at a meeting. In between they throwout retirees who are there, well, depending on whether or not they've been a$$kissers to the onion over the years.

I went to a meeting once (93'), All Local 247 officials were there. I was a lonesome Steward. My BA/President said "I'D LIKE TO DRAG YOU BY YOUR HAIR DOWN TRUMBULL AVE!!! Seems getting the contract turned down x2 wasn't what the payoff's called for.
KK is a rare find in the IBT, rare indeed. I hear all the bad about TDU. How outcast they are. TDU/IBT members didn't like watching the IBT officers collecting double pensions, wages, and hooker provided "2 man meetings" while the working and sweating members were 'getting drugg down Trumbull Ave by their hair'.
All the time IBT denying union wages and benefits to Locals office personnel.
It goes both ways when things are all about politics. Support Obama or get your a$$ kicked. Obama is "our" union man.
The ONLY reason YRC is alive at all is because Goldman Sach's and Rothschild has bank rolled YRC. If it wasn't for GS&R YRC would have been gone two years ago. We've got Brothers with 10 years laid off for nearly 2 years, others with 15 years that were forced to move 100+ miles or quit.
The IBT and the attorney Hoffa know who pulls the strings. GS&R have told YRC and the IBT what they SHALL do and that is what will be done. It is all about the BANK, the brokers, and the ability to sell short or long for BANK/broker profit. It has nothing to do with freight (what little there is to go around).
Pensions? When the pension payments leave YRC and get to the IBT, what has the IBT done to protect them? Had the Pension not been treated like a toy box our retired and close to retired would be well taken care of. The IBT pension got sucked in by GS&B just like Greece did. The cover-up will be complete when the GOV CO. seizes pensions and 401k's to protect (cover the fraud) them.

Sorry to go on and on. I went to a Campaign for Liberty conference in Orlando FL, $75/night group rate (2 queen beds). DFW must have the queen beds that suck you while you sleep.

They could just use "Go to Meetings" where they sit in front of a computer with a camera and hold the meeting online , then they could get instant feedback without the expense of travel and lodging. Oh I forgot, that might make sense,...never mind. Or are they worried someone would record the meeting and let the members know what really happend?

They could just use "Go to Meetings" where they sit in front of a computer with a camera and hold the meeting online , then they could get instant feedback without the expense of travel and lodging. Oh I forgot, that might make sense,...never mind. Or are they worried someone would record the meeting and let the members know what really happend?

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Freezing liberal brains like a truckload of Slurpee's in July? You know what you can do with that post and your website don't you? You need a brain to freeze a brain, You make me sick Johnson!! Liberal and proud of it! And its always better than a lying stinking republican freak and cheat. If your going to say something that cheap and cowardice, at least sign your handle to it. Read the small blue print at the bottom of their notification. I'm sure that was their main idea of a post and cheap shot. Good Bye Johnson you stinking crook!!

Did you know bill Clinton created more jobs in 8 years than Reagan, Bush 1, and Bush 2. Thats right in 8 years Clinton created more jobs than the republican presidents combined did in 20 years!! Now you know why the republicans hate the Clinton's so much. They know how to run a country the right way for the people bye the people, instead of for the special interest by the special interest. Vote out the stinking republicans and get some union back in America!! Make the democratic congress filibuster proof!!

Freezing liberal brains like a truckload of Slurpee's in July? You know what you can do with that post and your website don't you? You need a brain to freeze a brain, You make me sick Johnson!! Liberal and proud of it! And its always better than a lying stinking republican freak and cheat. If your going to say something that cheap and cowardice, at least sign your handle to it. Read the small blue print at the bottom of their notification. I'm sure that was their main idea of a post and cheap shot. Good Bye Johnson you stinking crook!!

Did you know bill Clinton created more jobs in 8 years than Reagan, Bush 1, and Bush 2. Thats right in 8 years Clinton created more jobs than the republican presidents combined did in 20 years!! Now you know why the republicans hate the Clinton's so much. They know how to run a country the right way for the people bye the people, instead of for the special interest by the special interest. Vote out the stinking republicans and get some union back in America!! Make the democratic congress filibuster proof!!

WTF? :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

"I went to a meeting once (93'), All Local 247 officials were there. I was a lonesome Steward. My BA/President said "I'D LIKE TO DRAG YOU BY YOUR HAIR DOWN TRUMBULL AVE!!!"

Some of the Local 299 meetings held at 2741 Trumbell Ave. in the seventies would turn into a controlled riot.

Freezing liberal brains like a truckload of Slurpee's in July?

Did you know bill Clinton created more jobs in 8 years than Reagan, Bush 1, and Bush 2. Thats right in 8 years Clinton created more jobs than the republican presidents combined did in 20 years!! Now you know why the republicans hate the Clinton's so much. They know how to run a country the right way for the people bye the people, instead of for the special interest by the special interest.

Are you for real coco? Clinton created jobs? When did Clinton invent anything? When did Clinton find a cure for cancer? Clinton did send men and women off to die in an un-declared war. I suppose he had people kill people thereby creating body bag building jobs. When has a President ever created a needed job outside of the 'jobs' of war?
You did get one thing correct "bye the people" (see'ya peeps). Clinton gave us the General Agreement on Tariffs and Trade, GATT. Ship manufacturing jobs over seas and keep the technical jobs in the USA. Except that when the manufacturing jobs went the techs followed. That was some brilliant forward thinking on Clinton's part. Maybe Clinton was busy with Monica preparing the Cigars for smoking? Don't forget Hillary's $1k into $100k land deal via Sachs.
The shyster's leading the def, dumb, and blind.

Are you for real coco? Clinton created jobs? When did Clinton invent anything? When did Clinton find a cure for cancer? Clinton did send men and women off to die in an un-declared war. I suppose he had people kill people thereby creating body bag building jobs. When has a President ever created a needed job outside of the 'jobs' of war?
You did get one thing correct "bye the people" (see'ya peeps). Clinton gave us the General Agreement on Tariffs and Trade, GATT. Ship manufacturing jobs over seas and keep the technical jobs in the USA. Except that when the manufacturing jobs went the techs followed. That was some brilliant forward thinking on Clinton's part. Maybe Clinton was busy with Monica preparing the Cigars for smoking? Don't forget Hillary's $1k into $100k land deal via Sachs.
The shyster's leading the def, dumb, and blind.
Lets not forget what Bill Clinton did about NAFTA, and why Hillary Clinton loves NAFTA so much. :biglaugh:

YouTube - This is why Hillary was for NAFTA

Charles Demastus-Freighthaulers in cyberspace just posted the skinny earlyer today. Seems like union is offering the same $350 million savings in other ways. Will give yrcw there savings but yrcw will have to start paying something into our penson. Also no more pay cuts are being ask for.

Charles Demastus-Freighthaulers in cyberspace just posted the skinny earlyer today. Seems like union is offering the same $350 million savings in other ways. Will give yrcw there savings but yrcw will have to start paying something into our penson. Also no more pay cuts are being ask for.

link plz...

Just to drop everyone a quick hello. I'm back!!!! I"ve been gone for awhile. But have returned to continue the conversation. Good to see everybody and look forward to chatting with you.