Yellow | 09/22/10 yrcw 2-man meeting

Well, here we are the first day of the reverse stock split and its going straight down 86 cents! So where are we at now, $5.44. Wall street and corporate America have a lot in common, you can't believe a word they say about anything. Its looking good though, put some more of your money in their, insider trading needs your money to go with their multi million dollar paychecks. You can thank your crooked republican government that corporate America dumps dung in your mouth while their stealing your money. The company should be barred from selling any stock until they show their hand to the men that make them go. They have no intention of making a profit or supporting anything to do with fair pay and organized labor. If the teamster had any sense they would strike immediately and make them take the loss they deserve instead of letting them pick their pockets and slip out the back with a multi billion dollar profit. You want more poverty level America vote republican and show the world how short your memory is and how stupid you are. I doubt if there's to many out there that has enough intelligence to know what a JFK liberal is anyway. VOTE NO and end these crooked S.O.Bs once and for all. And tell everyone you know that they don't want to be a truck driver unless they want ripped off for life!! And swear to your self that you will never drive a truck again. I'm selling everything and buying a trailer and F U is my new motto!! Play this U.S. corporate government like the pawn they play you for!

Seams like you just didn't understand what happens in a reverse split. expect the stock to go down to $1.25.it will hover before the second reverse split. always after a r-split it drops about 80% Why do you think everybody sold out at 30-25 cents