Yellow | $1.00 by March 14th

Seems as though the forum owner, founder, administrator, and Grand Exalted Leader would be more interested on keeping a post on topic rather peddling his political views.

Dang I must be at the wrong forum .I thought that's what we done on here,post our opinions views and any other good crap. I didn't know owners or mods couldn't have veiws or comments .My bad catch yall later

Dang I must be at the wrong forum .I thought that's what we done on here,post our opinions views and any other good crap. I didn't know owners or mods couldn't have veiws or comments .My bad catch yall later

you can... hang out with us, we are discussing things that hurt companies and America as a whole, some people are so blinded and are in awe of the great Barack Obama , they could care less what he does, I will slap down a conservative in a heartbeat when they do stupid things....some of these blind Obama followers would follow him thru hell with gasoline drawers on and expect not to get burnt.

How can we give a man like that a chance when he has already spent more money in 30 days then Bush did in 8 years fighting 2 wars and 911? how?

BUT....if you ain't got a job....you ain't gonna be able to afford the ammo!.....KK

I have been alive for 51 years and I have what i need to get by.......I will survive and have resources to make it......just remember our backstabbing leaders highly endorsed this idiot in office.......not me.......why should i support these failed banks and wallstreets gurus and the idiots that overloaded their butts with houses they could not afford.....Now Obbama is going to spend an incredible amount of money they dont have to bailout these idiots.......nuff said.......:Flame-On:

I warned the Wild Deuce two weeks ago to sit tight on the stock, that the whole market was going to react negatively to the Messiah's messages...hope he heard me...
If you think it's been a bad delivery so far, you ain't seen nothin' yet...by the end of the year, we will be alot sorrier than we are right now....and way deeper in debt...Tell the rich you are going to take from them, and watch how they react...double digit unemployment will be along shortly...
He just doesn't get it, and he is surrounded by the biggest group of morons assembled east of California, where we proudly have THE biggest group of morons assembled..

The reason why he is wide open is because he knows he can blame everything he does on bush and has to account for nothing

everything is bushs fault to the left, bush is gone its obamas fault

Matt what is the date on that article? and what does what BUSH DID have to do with what OBAMA HAS DONE.

You just don't get it do you, this ******* promised you the world and you fell for it , hook line and sinker and all you can post is Bush crap to try to compensate for the stupid choice you made when you pulled the curtain.

Bush is gone, we have the biggest mess in the history of the white house flying back and forth to Chicago to play pickup basketball games....

Keep slamming a President that is retired if it makes you feel better, because in a couple years, This President will make Bush look like the best that we ever had.

Matt what is the date on that article? and what does what BUSH DID have to do with what OBAMA HAS DONE.

You just don't get it do you, this ******* promised you the world and you fell for it , hook line and sinker and all you can post is Bush crap to try to compensate for the stupid choice you made when you pulled the curtain.

Bush is gone, we have the biggest mess in the history of the white house flying back and forth to Chicago to play pickup basketball games....

Keep slamming a President that is retired if it makes you feel better, because in a couple years, This President will make Bush look like the best that we ever had.

yeah...why blame the biggest moron who was ever GIVEN the office when we all SHOULD be blaming clinton!
keep on truckin',rednecks!!

That ain't no bull hocky.He is doing a good job of looking worse than Bush and J.E.Hoover put together

Mob rules

I think both parties are corrupt, but I just can't see how anyone could see the one we have in there now as the lesser of the 2 evils....

This guy has spent more money in 39 days than Bush did in 8 years while fighting 2 wars and 911... Now don't get me wrong, I was very disappointed in Bush, especially in his second term, but how in the hell is this guy better? He told you he is going to remove all operations in Iraq by aug 2010, but he is leaving 50,000 troops, how is that ending the war? Said he would close gitmo in a year.... who wants to bet me some money on that one?

I am not going to get into a big political argument with a bunch of Democrats, but you can bet your *** that Bush was far closer to the democratic system you wanted to see in America than Obama will ever be.

This guy is gonna kill corporate America and small business and us little guys will be the ones to suffer.

Democracy = mob rule
It is very simple, the most votes wins. If the taliban has the most, you will live as a taliban. If Jewish has the most votes, you will live as a Jew. If rapist have the most votes, you will live as a rapist.
Democracy is more dangerous than a dictatorship. With a dictator you will know the rules and plan accordingly. With democracy you can plan nothing because everything is re-voted daily.
I hear that Libertarian, Constitution, Green parties can't win. Well, if "you" would cast a vote for them (dump the dems and reps) they could win.
I hear that the L's, C's, and G's are no different than dems and reps. If that were true why not give them an oportunity to prove it. You know absolutely what you will get from a dem and rep.
Any elected thet acts without the Constitution is acting through/with/by treason.
Until we learn and demand government confined within the Constitution (State Constitution included) we will be governed by outlaws and treasonist.
We are loosing our States and our nation. And as long as we are without the Constitution we will continue to collapse.

When you are home go to your local government and DEMAND they comply and operate within the Constitution. Start local and go national. Your County Sheriff has the authority to bar the IRS, BATF, even the President from entering "his" county. Your County Sheriff is your barrier to un-constitutional government, local and national.
More important than your job is your liberty. Without liberty you will have no job. The free man has no rest where government is concerned.

Campaign For Liberty — Home

How do you know who i voted for, you have not a clue. I think Bush was the worst president ever. We will have to wait 4 or 8 years to determine how Obama wiill be judged.

How do you know who i voted for, you have not a clue. I think Bush was the worst president ever. We will have to wait 4 or 8 years to determine how Obama wiill be judged.

everybody knows how you voted matt, trust me