Yellow | $16 A Day

Oh man, you have to see the country club. I can bring you in as my guest, let me know when you can make it.
Go there ever day and it’s a living hell having to do lazy people’s work cuz they need help lol man up I like them but we come from to different worlds u can’t do less get payed more and still put freight on our truck the live in the 80s and they tell us to slow down we’re killing jobs they killed 7 companies

Go there ever day and it’s a living hell having to do lazy people’s work cuz they need help lol man up I like them but we come from to different worlds u can’t do less get payed more and still put freight on our truck the live in the 80s and they tell us to slow down we’re killing jobs they killed 7 companies
Ya here what we killed 7 companies sub par wages no retirement and bring down the whole industry

Yep there’s no more company’s for yellow to buy **** and shut down to stay in business
CpClxn2.jpg

Nice job, MC!

I doze off after the first few paragraphs of a ‘Toby’ post.
Realy why it speaks so much to the truth we use call all the non union company scabs that they were killing the industry and now we’re the scabs bring everyone else down dud man up