Yellow | $16 A Day

don't waste your time Elwood.. he can't articulate a sentence..

I respect those who are not as articulate as others. I have no problem with those who may not spell perfectly. I am willing to listen to any perspective.

I try to emulate Atticus Finch when explaining to Scout, walking around in another’s skin.

I try and tolerate ignorance.

I have no sympathy nor ear for those who will not offer the same nor listen to logic and facts.

I respect those who are not as articulate as others. I have no problem with those who may not spell perfectly. I am willing to listen to any perspective.

I try to emulate Atticus Finch when explaining to Scout, walking around in another’s skin.

I try and tolerate ignorance.

I have no sympathy nor ear for those who will not offer the same nor listen to logic and facts.
very well said..

That's the point. Your willingness to let them trample your pension for 15 years is astonishing. I don't get it. Explain why you think it's ok.

It’s not my decision. The former Western States Pension Plan, now the Western Conference of Teamsters Pension Trust, refused to accept reduced payments. In order to return to the plan, YRC would be obligated to pay all contributions for all hours worked for all members dating back to June 2009.

It’s not ok, it’s just a fact.

In 2002, in order to remain solvent, the plan reduced my annual benefit at 65 from 46k/year to 24k/ year; due to interest rates and actuarial projections.

My pension will not change.

I would love to have an increase in company contributions to my 401k.

Reading the financial reports, I do not see available funds to do so.

A nearly bankrupt company can’t buy a real company stock worth all most nothing 8 is a joke
Realy why it speaks so much to the truth we use call all the non union company scabs that they were killing the industry and now we’re the scabs bring everyone else down dud man up

What is sad and pathetic is a man can actually feel this way and spew this bs about the very job that puts food on your table and not leave for a different job.
I don’t care about seniority or starting all over .If a man truly feels this misery in his employment and doesn’t leave he is nothing but a whining ,bitching,coward.

don't waste your time Elwood.. he can't articulate a sentence..
Sad day when we got so many guys like them that can't wait for our demise and it's our own brothers that work with us that's riding with em, they constantly say how much we're in debt and we can't afford what the company is offering but continue to say no to try to get more and more
Never seen it anytime in my life but here at my own job, so many want us out of a job just so they can get more freight and our own coworkers are leading the pack and one if their main chants is The company can't make money or doesn't have money, they're struggling
Let's demand more and shut em down and start over
Really is a new day
Wait till they see the process of getting hired again and realize that grass is grass wherever it grows
Really surprised by the office and dock only but hey
Sometimes people gotta learn the consequences of their ill fated and mischievous prayers and gripes and I bet you 2 to 1 the ones that vote no will have the hardest fate and time after the closing of YRC
Wondering when is the strike when there will be no strike lol

Sad day when we got so many guys like them that can't wait for our demise and it's our own brothers that work with us that's riding with em, they constantly say how much we're in debt and we can't afford what the company is offering but continue to say no to try to get more and more
Never seen it anytime in my life but here at my own job, so many want us out of a job just so they can get more freight and our own coworkers are leading the pack and one if their main chants is The company can't make money or doesn't have money, they're struggling
Let's demand more and shut em down and start over
Really is a new day
Wait till they see the process of getting hired again and realize that grass is grass wherever it grows
Really surprised by the office and dock only but hey
Sometimes people gotta learn the consequences of their ill fated and mischievous prayers and gripes and I bet you 2 to 1 the ones that vote no will have the hardest fate and time after the closing of YRC
Wondering when is the strike when there will be no strike lol
You’re on a roll today. Do you have several clients you blog for? I think the new word for your job is online influencer. You shouldn’t be so articulate we truck drivers have a hard time understanding. OK I’ve got to drive some miles to make my money.