FedEx Freight | 2019 Health Insurance

Please oh great one, tell the class what I’m thinking right now....:poke:

Seriously, how can one read emotion from words on a screen??
(In case anyone wasn’t aware, there’s a max outta pocket clause to cover any unexpected emergencies.)
those were your words. How can out pocket max count during out of network if what swap rat says is true that they will pay zero out of network

(In case anyone wasn’t aware, there’s a max outta pocket clause to cover any unexpected emergencies.)
those were your words. How can out pocket max count during out of network if what swap rat says is true that they will pay zero out of network
Again, my point is we don’t have all of the details (nor will we until we receive our open enrollment packets) so until then, it’s all speculation....so why get upset over the unknown!!??
What Swampy said was they were pre-shifted and that was not part of the directive discussed...that doesn’t mean it’s true or false, it means currently it’s still unknown...

Again, my point is we don’t have all of the details (nor will we until we receive our open enrollment packets) so until then, it’s all speculation....so why get upset over the unknown!!??
What Swampy said was they were pre-shifted and that was not part of the directive discussed...that doesn’t mean it’s true or false, it means currently it’s still unknown...

Sorry Mr clown but when you have a pre shift and they give you specific numbers you might as well take it to the bank. Do you really think they gave a pre shift with those numbers mentioned, but it's not true?? It's no wonder I call you a clown.

Sorry Mr clown but when you have a pre shift and they give you specific numbers you might as well take it to the bank. Do you really think they gave a pre shift with those numbers mentioned, but it's not true?? It's no wonder I call you a clown.

I was just quoting SwampRatt...know your roll and shut your pie hole, ass hat!!

THAT detail remains unknown. NOT part of the pre-shift directive, read directly to us (the class). Keep in mind, things NOT covered typically do NOT count toward out of pocket max. :nono h4h:

That is the policy on paper, but I see every driver wearing some sort of a Bluetooth. I even see some of the short run road guys wearing them working the dock.
I know that everyone is using one and the policy isn’t enforced till you screw up. Just making sure there wasn’t a change

I know that everyone is using one and the policy isn’t enforced till you screw up. Just making sure there wasn’t a change

There wasn't. I did my apprenticeship some months ago. In the book where it got up to phones there was a big sticker over the paragraph that said phones are prohibited while operating company equipment and you must be discussing business while on company time.

Is that you BB? The man with 2 first names. Still hurting from the humiliation of the guys telling you they were on your side? Lmao

So who is on the drivers side genius? Looks like we are getting ready to get screwed on raise and insurance, but I guess you are still riding around in clown car saying "it's no big deal"

Is that you BB? The man with 2 first names. Still hurting from the humiliation of the guys telling you they were on your side? Lmao

Nope, try again mister purple *****. I hope they bend you guys over real good. Your inept ability to think for yourself and your family shows me how much you can comprehend about your own reality.

Last edited:
Sorry SM wasn't me but this is. Not hurting or feeling humiliated or hiding behind a mask. Proud of the guys who helped change things for the better here and still feel good for standing up for something. What's with the childish insult of my name?