Averitt | 2020 Pay Raise?

I have always heard that Averitt pays a little less because there retirement plan is better than most other ltl's. Is this true?

I have always heard that Averitt pays a little less because there retirement plan is better than most other ltl's. Is this true?
Not true. Averitt pays profits sharing at app 3.5% without you contributing anything. You still must contribute to be able to retire one day as other companies with profit sharing. Other companies EXAMPLE401k at matching up to 6% or maybe 50% matching up to 6%, so I will say not better.

Anyone else heard about a new raise? Strong numbers the first quarter, numerous records set, I’ve heard from a very reliable source there is a significant raise in the works even though we got one just 6 months ago

Someone will move up the seniority list if they start paying you guys your actual worth.
I'm sure Big Blue will need to look for another job.

Someone will move up the seniority list if they start paying you guys your actual worth.
I'm sure Big Blue will need to look for another job.
There’s an argument to be had when you compare happiness, new equipment, flexibility, not needing 2 government bailouts in less than a year and the list could go on. I’ve learned to take the trade off when you start comparing quality of life at the workplace.

Very good, I hope that home office continue to look at pay rates and stay consistent with when raises are given. Last four raises has us in the ballpark with most other LTL carriers. We may never be on top but my hope is that home office keeps us close.