TForce | Any new tractor news

Well I've heard it said that UPS runs the tightest ship in trucking.
Tighting up has to start somewhere.
If everyone just laughs at theses issues,and management condones them.
How will anything change?
UPS wants all of there side companies,or divisions to be on the same page.
We've seen many changes in that very direction since we were re-branded.
If this dolly issue,or your PM wasn't recorded rightly,what was done about it?
Did everyone just shake their heads and laugh it off?
Or was it something that was tracked down to find why everything wasn't in the system the way it should have been?

If we all just shrug everything off that we feel is someones dumb mistake,rather than looking into how these issues can be corrected,than we won't be a part of the solution,we will just be another part of the problem.

We all have authority we have to answer to.
We as the lowly workers first address any out of place issues with our TM,he can go to his boss,and so on up the line,untill the issue is taken care of,and future issues will be corrected.
But if we don't take the first step,or our supervisors just right it off,how will any chages be made to tighten up our operation,as per UPS's wishes?

These issues can be resolved,unless everyone just turns a blind eye to them.

Small problems can lead to very large ones unless someone is willing to try and correct them to begin with.

Well there you go my first safety speach of 2007.
I sencerly hope we can all chip in to make a difference in the sucessful operation of UPS Freight this year.
(CAN I HEAR A BIG AMEN?)

The only way our tractors are ever deadlined is if they won't start, Otherwise your good to go!!!:hysterical:

Same in the north, we have a INDEPENDANT mechanic that works from 10-2 three day's a week. He is supposed to be here 6-5 M-F. Needless too say he has a back log of a couple of years.

Same in the north, we have a INDEPENDANT mechanic that works from 10-2 three day's a week. He is supposed to be here 6-5 M-F. Needless too say he has a back log of a couple of years.

Can you say job security Accel....kind of like the highway that was suposed to be done last year...or that monstrosity over in T. Kennedy land....:hysterical:

Can you say job security Accel....kind of like the highway that was suposed to be done last year...or that monstrosity over in T. Kennedy land....:hysterical:

Hey the big dig is done.

It just took so long that now it needs upgrade and repairs....what's the big deal?

Hey the big dig is done.

It just took so long that now it needs upgrade and repairs....what's the big deal?

Yes and it has O2 Tanks and hardhat's hanging on the sides of the bay tunnels and inflatable doll's OOOOOHHHHH I meant rafts , I wonder if they charge xtra for that at the toll ????? :biglaugh: :biglaugh: Reminiscent of ted's wild adventure of coarse, I have seen her swim by from time to time.:hysterical: :hysterical:

Speaking of uniforms, am I the first knucklehead to get Ink from an ink pen left in the pocket, all over my new jacket? Man, it was the good jacket too. Instead of having rust and mud all over it it has Ink now. My drycleaner gave me the horse laugh when I showed it to him.:duh: :duh:

You guys are funny. Apo you crack me up with the UPSF computer system. A computer system is only as good as the information that it is given. A prime example of this is someone parked a dolly in front of the fire hydrant at the terminal. The manager tree'd the dolly number to see who had it last and it came up as being in Portland....... not Maine, but on the left coast, Oregon!! We are in New England. How does that happen? Or our part time Mr. No-Wrench mechanic telling me my tractor is way overdue for a PM when it was done a week before at a major hub. A sticker on the door the proof. But no record of it being in the computer. The right foot certainly doesn't know what the left foot is doing in this company. You know this would certainly fly as a sitcom, but not as an airline, we'd be grounded.

Can I get a HELL YEAH??????? It is too much work moving these keys.....How long would you all keep paying any attention to me if I just put any random thing in here.....Well that is if you read my posts anyway......

Can I get a HELL YEAH??????? It is too much work moving these keys.....How long would you all keep paying any attention to me if I just put any random thing in here.....Well that is if you read my posts anyway......

HELL YEAH!!!!!:mfight: :mfight: :mfight: I read your post greasy.

Well I've heard it said that UPS runs the tightest ship in trucking.
Tighting up has to start somewhere.
If everyone just laughs at theses issues,and management condones them.
How will anything change?
UPS wants all of there side companies,or divisions to be on the same page.
We've seen many changes in that very direction since we were re-branded.
If this dolly issue,or your PM wasn't recorded rightly,what was done about it?
Did everyone just shake their heads and laugh it off?
Or was it something that was tracked down to find why everything wasn't in the system the way it should have been?

If we all just shrug everything off that we feel is someones dumb mistake,rather than looking into how these issues can be corrected,than we won't be a part of the solution,we will just be another part of the problem.

We all have authority we have to answer to.
We as the lowly workers first address any out of place issues with our TM,he can go to his boss,and so on up the line,untill the issue is taken care of,and future issues will be corrected.
But if we don't take the first step,or our supervisors just right it off,how will any chages be made to tighten up our operation,as per UPS's wishes?

These issues can be resolved,unless everyone just turns a blind eye to them.

Small problems can lead to very large ones unless someone is willing to try and correct them to begin with.

Well there you go my first safety speach of 2007.
I sencerly hope we can all chip in to make a difference in the sucessful operation of UPS Freight this year.
(CAN I HEAR A BIG AMEN?)

NO!!!!!The speech ends here.:hysterical:

Speaking of uniforms, am I the first knucklehead to get Ink from an ink pen left in the pocket, all over my new jacket? Man, it was the good jacket too. Instead of having rust and mud all over it it has Ink now. My drycleaner gave me the horse laugh when I showed it to him.:duh: :duh:

Oops, wrong thread.

the company is being run the same as always because the top management is the same but their two year contract is up