XPO | ARE WE THE ONLY MAJOR PLAYERS IN LTL THAT WORK THE DOCK?

I work at OD, there are no more bag out runs. I am out and back home every single day! I had 15 years at Conway/XPO, let me tell you that I am in heaven here at Old Dominion!
I've been at XPO for 28 years and am contemplating going to OD.How bad is it being on the bottom?

Bottom guy is usually extra board. So you’re going to be covering vacations and running where you are needed. You’re talking about going linehaul, right? If so, you know the drill, minus dock work. Cover vacation runs and go where they send you. Home daily, what the other guy said is not completely true. We have wild drivers staying in motel every day at my terminal. You won’t have to bag out if your terminal does not have wild drivers. My terminal doesn’t have any wild drivers, but there are other terminals around us that do. I am on track to make 70+ by Dec 31 and didn’t start until end of April.

Bottom guy is usually extra board. So you’re going to be covering vacations and running where you are needed. You’re talking about going linehaul, right? If so, you know the drill, minus dock work. Cover vacation runs and go where they send you. Home daily, what the other guy said is not completely true. We have wild drivers staying in motel every day at my terminal. You won’t have to bag out if your terminal does not have wild drivers. My terminal doesn’t have any wild drivers, but there are other terminals around us that do. I am on track to make 70+ by Dec 31 and didn’t start until end of April.
Thanks driver.I put in an application awhile back and went Saturday to a job fair in Atlanta,had an interview and he told me that there shouldn't be a problem and would let me know something next week

Apparently a lot have had neck surgery, thats why I have eyes on all sides of my head when walking down the dock.
You said it, driver!

Surprised one of those personal injury lawyers ain't figured out a way to launch a class-action suit against trucking companies on behalf of forklift operators, as many disabled necks as I've seen.