XPO | Are you tired yet?

You are

• Amused

Votes: 16 59.3%
  • Annoyed

Votes: 11 40.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Your reaction to criticism is hilarious!

That wasn't criticism. He lacks comprehension. If he had actually understood my post and commented on what I said, then it may or may not have been a criticism.

You all need some of that Rosetta Stone.

That wasn't criticism. He lacks comprehension. If he had actually understood my post and commented on what I said, then it may or may not have been a criticism.

You all need some of that Rosetta Stone.
Now Now! Why are you so angry ?? Calm down and take a break from the lies and mis-leads. Take a few days off your stressing ..

I don't hang out after work. The line drivers do. Please read and comprehend my post before responding.

Thank you in advance.[/

You of all people shouldn't be saying anyone is disconnected from reality, you have truly proven you have wrote the book on disconnection !!!! And reality is so far out of your mind frame it is comical!! You should be riding on the short bus dude!!!

I don't hang out after work. The line drivers do. Please read and comprehend my post before responding.

Thank you in advance.[/

You of all people shouldn't be saying anyone is disconnected from reality, you have truly proven you have wrote the book on disconnection !!!! And reality is so far out of your mind frame it is comical!! You should be riding on the short bus dude!!!

Short bus jokes ? Really ? That the best you got ? Third grade garbage ?

But you must have went back and re-read it and realized you are wrong again.

To have to stoop so low in an attempt to make a point.

When you do crap like that it don't hurt me. It's justifies what I think of you.

87d112544ae410c9c58e31e60803f009.jpg

This ain't arguing. It's him not being capable of comprehending the things I say.

And me being unwilling to tolerate his lies about what I said. I am only defending my post.

He has no point. Just wants a forum to be heard and feel special.

This ain't arguing. It's him not being capable of comprehending the things I say.

And me being unwilling to tolerate his lies about what I said. I am only defending my post.

He has no point. Just wants a forum to be heard and feel special.
......maybe it's that from both sides. Some things you make sense and some of his statements makes sense.
The short bus and Rosetta Stone have no place in the discussion.

:moon2:
Short bus jokes ? Really ? That the best you got ? Third grade garbage ?

But you must have went back and re-read it and realized you are wrong again.

To have to stoop so low in an attempt to make a point.

When you do crap like that it don't hurt me. It's justifies what I think of you.

Well at least we see eye to eye on one thing, I really don't care much for you either!! You have tryed so hard to get crap started that you have strayed from case at point!!! I'll bet if you are actually a driver you are a lonely one! I couldn't imagine being in your presence over 5 minutes without getting fired!!!!

:moon2:
Well at least we see eye to eye on one thing, I really don't care much for you either!! You have tryed so hard to get crap started that you have strayed from case at point!!! I'll bet if you are actually a driver you are a lonely one! I couldn't imagine being in your presence over 5 minutes without getting fired!!!!

I act just like this. It's not an act at all. Some like it. Others not so much.

Everything is pretty much correct but there is no contract with the local! After the vote the local union representing that unit will send out proposals to everyone in that barn to see WHAT YOU WANT IN YOUR CONTRACT!

And under the law of the land and the NLRB that said contract has to be negotiated with in ONE year of the date of certification, that certification comes within 10 days of the day of the election.

Not infinity like highspeeds try's to lie to you with... ONE YEAR and the company HAS to under federal law sit and negotiate a contract.

To those of us who actually work here...
Are you bored/tired/disgusted/amused/bemused/disinterested/comically fascinated by what these thugs have dragged this board down into recently?
Yes, thugs. Not union-friendly "organizers".
This is for EMPLOYEES of Con-way Freight.
This is not for union sympathizers to spew their vitriol.
Let's see how that works out.:Poke::popcorn:

I knew it the outsiders couldn't stay out.

You gotta remember these pro people can't think for themselves. They probably support those causes.

That follow the pack mentality. The will of the masses.

I am sure they look at that post as a hall of fame. Proof of how much damage a large enough group of people can do.

You gotta remember these pro people can't think for themselves. They probably support those causes.

I am sure they look at that post as a hall of fame. Proof of how much damage a large enough group of people can do.

idiocydemotivator.jpg

So...ignore it and it'll go away?

Hmmm...

2wa17ZF.gif

1303504479-web_kkk_rally009.jpg

caliphate.jpg

So if I were to be a pro union guy, I am probably a supporter of the /••\, Neo Marxism, and Islamic terrorism......Between that and the demographic thing, you're on a roll. For some to call out name calling and liars, you are stepping to a level far below the ones you are referencing.

So if I were to be a pro union guy, I am probably a supporter of the /••\, Neo Marxism, and Islamic terrorism......Between that and the demographic thing, you're on a roll. For some to call out name calling and liars, you are stepping to a level far below the ones you are referencing.
Guess this is what you have to resort to when your a hater....

Last edited by a moderator:

92ccb5b83267709dded9e528eefa95ef.jpg

I was a part of this pack and large group. And yes we did a lot of damage. Sometimes thats not a bad thing

I was a part of this pack and large group. And yes we did a lot of damage. Sometimes thats not a bad thing

It takes an individual commitment to join the military in this country. It's not forced or required.

You step up and knowingly and willing take that responsibility.